Do you think bin Laden was responsible for the attacks on 9/11/01?

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Was Bin Laden responsible for the 9/11/01 attacks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Says the guy who swallows down government crap and then asks for seconds. LOL!

Government: "Al-Qaeda did it, just because."

TastesLikeStupid: "Yessir! It was Al-Qaeda! It had to be the brown people! The government said so!

Government: "Oh yeah, here's an obviously fake Osama bin Laden confession tape that we just happened to stumble upon in Afghanistan! We know it looks fake and calls into question everything else we've said, but we know you dumbed down, publicly indoctrinated idiots won't question it. You'll believe whatever we tell you!"

TastesLikeStupid: "Yessir, it was Osama bin Laden! Dear Leader government said so! A guy who looks nothing like him even claimed responsibility on camera! That proves it! Excuse me while I go drink some fluoride and eat some corn syrup! Desperate Housewives is on!"

Space aliens. Definitely space aliens. Prove it wasn't.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Space aliens. Definitely space aliens. Prove it wasn't.

Better yet, how about you first proving it was Al-Qaeda?

It's been 11 years and still there's not one shred of credible evidence for the official conspiracy theory. Deflecting in the direction of aliens isn't going to help your cause any.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
And you still have nothing to prove your claim. Not government evidence, not independent evidence, NOTHING.

You mental midgetry is a waste of time. Won't don't you call on some of your truther buddies that have IQs that exceed that of a sea slug? Maybe they can formulate an argument that doesn't make a fool of themselves because you can't seem to manage that feat.

LOL! Apparently your teachers in the Government Truth Movement didn't prepare you to deal with someone like me. I'm impervious to your pro-state troll tactics, and it drives you mad!

Gotta love watching a government nuthugger get this frustrated.

LOL!

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Better yet, how about you first proving it was Al-Qaeda?

It's been 11 years and still there's not one shred of credible evidence for the official conspiracy theory. Deflecting in the direction of aliens isn't going to help your cause any.

You mentioned Al Qaeda, not me. Aliens could have caused those planes to fly into the WTC. People have been talking about Area 51 for decades. Sufficiently advanced technology would easily make this happen. Prove me wrong. My argument is as valid as yours.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
It was hit by debris from the collapse of one of the twin towers. A gash 18 floors high was ripped into one side of WTC7. There were multiple fires and firemen had already reported in the morning that floors were sagging from the heat and the structural instabilities created by the damage. If you bothered to check those facts, and didn't allow your bias from preventing you from learning those facts, you might begin to get a grasp on how and why WTC7 collapsed.

So you think a dust cloud somehow gashed one building and magically didn't leave hardly a scratch in the 20 other buildings directly around it?

*shakes head in disbelief and walks away*

You guys can have this thread.

Sep 12, 2004
So you think a dust cloud somehow gashed one building and magically didn't leave hardly a scratch in the 20 other buildings directly around it?

*shakes head in disbelief and walks away*

You guys can have this thread.
Have you actually bothered to look into any facts regarding the damage of the surrounding buildings? Doesn't sound like you have. It wasn't the "dust cloud" that caused the gash in WTC7. It was pieces of debris falling from the North tower as it collapsed, debris that is clearly visible in the videos of the collapse. WTC7 was a mere 150 ft from the North tower. It was bound to be hit by debris. You can see the resultant damage from the debris here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GEEzHn4tqo

btw, see all the smoke coming from WTC7? That's coming from those "small" fires you spoke about earlier. Clearly the fires were fairly extensive.

'Hardly left a scratch to the 20 other buildings around it?' Really?

September_17_2001.jpg

Uh huh. Hardly a scratch. You just keepin' it real, right bro?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2004
Very Oklahoma City-esque. Yep. Looks to me like collateral damage from one of the bombs that went off at the base of the World Trade Center.
Woah! I bet nobody in here realized you're some sort of expert in collateral damage caused by bomb blasts. How about providing everyone in here with your credentials in that area of expertise?

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
Oh look, it's this thread again. I am always grateful for these kinds of threads because it practically hands me over a list of the paranoid mentally unstable people I should never take advice from, even if just a toaster review.

Thanks!

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Woah! I bet nobody in here realized you're some sort of expert in collateral damage caused by bomb blasts. How about providing everyone in here with your credentials in that area of expertise?

Sorry, sweetie, but since NIST conveniently never bothered to investigate for explosives, despite ubiquitous eyewitness accounts of suspicious explosions coming from all three towers before they collapsed (LOL, I wonder why... this would be akin to the police finding a decapitated body and not bothering to look for a murder weapon), my opinion is as valid as anyone else's.

That picture you posted: Textbook collateral bomb blast damage.

Sep 12, 2004
I know. I was just trying to politely sidestep another one of your many logical fallacies, this time appeal to authority.

Try again.
You don't seem to comprehend that particular logical fallacy. What you did was not an "appeal" to authority. You instituted yourself as the authority by making an assumed statement of fact based on your own opinion. Since you have appointed yourself as the subject-matter expect I want to know your credentials to assume that positiion.

Try again, kiddo.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
You don't seem to comprehend that particular logical fallacy. What you did was not an "appeal" to authority. You instituted yourself as the authority by making an assumed statement of fact based on your own opinion. Since you have appointed yourself as the subject-matter expect I want to know your credentials to assume that positiion.

Try again, kiddo.

Likewise, you instituted yourself as an authority on what constitutes an authority figure or not. What are your credentials in determining who's an authority?

Sorry, sweetie. Point rejected.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Likewise, you instituted yourself as an authority on what constitutes an authority figure or not. What are your credentials in determining who's an authority?

Sorry, sweetie. Point rejected.

Sad thing is there isn't anyone in this thread that hasn’t thoroughly humiliated you.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Sad thing is there isn't anyone in this thread that hasn’t thoroughly humiliated you.

Come on, man. You were used like a blow up doll in this thread. It's like the '27 Yankees against the '62 Mets.

This shit's too fucking easy for me.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Come on, man. You were used like a blow up doll in this thread. It's like the '27 Yankees against the '62 Mets.

This shit's too fucking easy for me.

Why should we believe you since you haven't provided evidence that you aren't a supporter of an alien takeover?