Do you think bin Laden was responsible for the attacks on 9/11/01?

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Was Bin Laden responsible for the 9/11/01 attacks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
box_in_a_box.jpg

So 20% of the people in here are nutjobs? Or maybe there are just a lot of people that don't trust the stories fed to us after multiple cover ups over the last hundred year? Almost every war we have gone into was started with an incident that was later reported to have been a lie. But yeah, you guys are totally logical and intelligent to keep believing their bullshit. What was I thinking questioning how Tower 7 fell? I mean obviously a flaming meteor shot out of the plane and around the building in front of it to start a blaze capable of consuming a steel frame building of that size! Wow, I am nuts. lmfao Ya, ok!

Dec 10, 2005
So 20% of the people in here are nutjobs? Or maybe there are just a lot of people that don't trust the stories fed to us after multiple cover ups over the last hundred year? Almost every war we have gone into was started with an incident that was later reported to have been a lie. But yeah, you guys are totally logical and intelligent to keep believing their bullshit. What was I thinking questioning how Tower 7 fell? I mean obviously a flaming meteor shot out of the plane and around the building in front of it to start a blaze capable of consuming a steel frame building of that size! Wow, I am nuts. lmfao Ya, ok!

Yes. These threads are like shit to flies and they just come out of the woodwork.

I don't see how past incidence of lying have any real bearing on the veracity of the current statements and available evidence. But you'll just keep sticking your head far up your ass and denying everything.