Do you think bin Laden was responsible for the attacks on 9/11/01?

Was Bin Laden responsible for the 9/11/01 attacks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I know he wasn't, but I was wondering how anyone could think he was responsible given how soft he was (Bin Laden preached non-violence and he was a pacifist; some quotes attributed to him are at odds with earlier quotes from him), given the interviews he gave (denied it three times before they murdered his ass), and given how much they apparently drugged Bush plus Bush's statements.

Bush inadvertently signed off on it (he didn't make it to NY until that evening, the attacks happened that morning; he had to have been drugged to be that calm when reading to the kids in FL that morning) for sure just like Clinton inadvertently signed off on the OKC bombings. Each piece of legislation is extremely long and deals with multiple subjects.

There was also plenty of foreknowledge held by agents of the U.S. gov.

The two terror attacks happened because Bush and Clinton were so incompetent. The fact that most executives will be more like Bush and Clinton while they're surrounded by very competent demons (Bush had Cheney, Clinton had Albright and Gore) who know exactly how to manipulate the sword is not good for civil society. Obama, OTOH, is always in his right mind, has high self control, and above average intelligence so he knows exactly what he's doing. The problem is that Obama is a statist.

All of that said, the Chief Executive will usually represent the common man because they'll have mediocre IQ and low self control like most men do. Until the central executive power is abolished and replaced with nothing, there will be no civilization.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Saddam flew all four planes; beamed out at last second. Everyone knows this.

Jan 25, 2011
What a fresh idea for a thread. And no, I won't be voting on this nonsense. Not that anyone cares.

randomrogue

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2011
You should be glad you weren't born 100 years ago. They'd have locked you up in a padded cell and used you like a lightbulb.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Funny I can get video were he denies having anything to do with it . Also the matter of the Doctor who told us were he was hiding.Is in prison for life . I guess he doesn't get the $25,000,000 reward now does he?
Nah, a sensible person would have posted such a video. Not alluded to it.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Here is another video . That goes into it in depth . yes its alex but its still a good video . Its funny we have a choice who believes a man who seeks power . Not I . Who believes the rich have good intentions . I don't . Who believes the poor of spirit will drag all down to their level / I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4a14_LVFtc

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
liberalism and political correctness are responsible for the attacks and future attacks.

AdoSA

Dec 1, 2012
Guys these are political games that are very much above our heads... Even if I heard that Osama was in league with Bush I still wouldn't be surprised considering how corrupt politicians and big corporations are. Any speculating is just empty talk...

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Funny I can get video were he denies having anything to do with it . Also the matter of the Doctor who told us were he was hiding.Is in prison for life . I guess he doesn't get the $25,000,000 reward now does he?

You post a lot of videos that are fake. Like all of that voter graud that occurred to stop that alien Ron Paul.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
What scares the shit out of me is I actually don't know for sure if you mean this seriously or in jest.

He and GLBT went over the cliff after 11/06/12. They are among several mildly whackado posters who went full on batshit and haven't posted a sane comment since then.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
You post a lot of videos that are fake. Like all of that voter graud that occurred to stop that alien Ron Paul.

tHE ONLY NON FAKE VIDEOS ARE THE ONES YOU AGREE WITH . dO LOOK AT SOME OF PICTURES WITH OBAMA AND FARHER IN THEM . oNE WERE HE HAS HIS ARM AROUND OBAMA . NOTICE THE DARK SPOTS . Find THE SAME PICTURE WITHOUT THE DARK SPOTS AND YOU WILL SEE CLEARLY That picture was photo chopped. along with many others . These pics all came from Obama . Also the basketball team he was suppose to be on The big island . None of the other players who are still alive recall Obama being on the team by any name . Now why would those players lie?. As I told you befor I belong to an organization . We have videos of one of our members being murdered at the age of 43. No heart attack . Video isn't fake . We all recieved the video at the same time . But now is not the time to expose the murder for what it was . All our members have camerias on them .