Do you think bin Laden was responsible for the attacks on 9/11/01?

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Was Bin Laden responsible for the 9/11/01 attacks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
I saw the post that got him banned in another thread. I think he threatened someone or something. He got a month off.
I saw the post too. He deserved the ban.

Matt, what did I say that was so far off base? Do you really think Lee Harvey killed JFK and blew out the back of his head with a shot from above and behind him? Just because I don't buy bullshit does not mean I am a conspiracy whacko.

The problem is most of this country is just too lazy mentally to care or question anything. So why is there such a push to shutdown these kinds of questions when it is clear that nobody cares?

Millions of people have watched the 9/11 videos and nobody has done shit about it. Nobody believes Oswald killed JFK and nobody has done shit about it. So why do you care? It is clear that our nation is willing to put up with any amount of crazy bullshit as long as the economy is decent and nobody is attacking us.

That's just it, millions of people all saw the same thing and 99% of them all came to the same conclusion. I have sat through many of the conspiracy videos, including loose change. Now do us the favor and sit through some of the debunk videos where they actually show some controlled demolitions. One thing that is always present after every controlled demolition is the thousands of pieces of evidence of the demolition. Miles of det cord doesn’t just evaporate, nor do the cut beams where they place the explosives. Not one piece has EVER been found and there were hundreds of people climbing all over the collapsed buildings. Either they were all in on it, firefighters, police, ambulance, TV crews, bystanders, and victims and hid the evidence, or there was no evidence. No evidence = no controlled demolition.

Sep 12, 2004
I saw the post that got him banned in another thread. I think he threatened someone or something. He got a month off.
So hew went off the deep end.l Thought so.

Matt, what did I say that was so far off base? Do you really think Lee Harvey killed JFK and blew out the back of his head with a shot from above and behind him? Just because I don't buy bullshit does not mean I am a conspiracy whacko.

The problem is most of this country is just too lazy mentally to care or question anything. So why is there such a push to shutdown these kinds of questions when it is clear that nobody cares?

Millions of people have watched the 9/11 videos and nobody has done shit about it. Nobody believes Oswald killed JFK and nobody has done shit about it. So why do you care? It is clear that our nation is willing to put up with any amount of crazy bullshit as long as the economy is decent and nobody is attacking us.

At this point I don't even know why they bother trying to cover anything up anymore. I mean we all know now about the Gulf of Tonkin and the Lusitania, and still nobody cares. So why is it so important for you and the other Bushhuggers on here to proclaim me crazy for not believing that a steel frame building could be brought down by minimal collateral damage and a fire that magically started out of nowhere?
We proclaim you crazy because you don't seem to aware of the facts. Some of us care about those facts when someone like you, purposefully or not, distorts them (i.e. - a cloud of dust damaged WTC7, minimal damage, magic fires). When you make determinations about what is true by starting off with the assumption that everything is a government coverup and support that belief with untrue statements and a lack of factual evidence we don't have to proclaim you crazy. You make yourself look that way.

He gets paid dude. Nobody paid that guy to do all that, well actually someone probably did.
Anand makes money from ad revenue, just like that guy does.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
As you can see from this map, WTC 7 was on the other side of WTC 6 from the towers. If that isn't hundreds of yards it is damn well close to it.

Yet, I am supposed to believe that it somehow magically caught fire and fell down when it was clearly not in the line of fire? Notice how it is the ONLY building outside of the actual WTC ring that had any kind of collapse, and it completely fell in on itself while the debunk site showed it had a big hole on the side of it.

Add that to the fact that they aired the story of the collapse early and I think you can clearly see there is something quite off about that while incident.

Look, you guys obviously trust the news you get for some reason and I obviously question this one thing, so I'm just going to agree to disagree and move on. Thanks for the link Matt, that was an interesting read.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
As you can see from this map, WTC 7 was on the other side of WTC 6 from the towers. If that isn't hundreds of yards it is damn well close to it.

Yet, I am supposed to believe that it somehow magically caught fire and fell down when it was clearly not in the line of fire? Notice how it is the ONLY building outside of the actual WTC ring that had any kind of collapse, and it completely fell in on itself while the debunk site showed it had a big hole on the side of it.

Add that to the fact that they aired the story of the collapse early and I think you can clearly see there is something quite off about that while incident.

Look, you guys obviously trust the news you get for some reason and I obviously question this one thing, so I'm just going to agree to disagree and move on. Thanks for the link Matt, that was an interesting read.

Here is what was left of WTC6
gz_aerial_wtc6.jpg

WTC7 was just across the street.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Here is what was left of WTC6
gz_aerial_wtc6.jpg

WTC7 was just across the street.

Are you kidding me, piff that's nothing, you think that could possibly start another building on fire? It's much more plausible that a secret group of people numbering in the teens at least, snuck around and planted charges.

You're so nieve.;)

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

it was 300 feet. which is 100 yards. as using the plural form 'hundreds' means multiple, it'd need to be at least 200 yards. which makes you off by at least 100%.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

You really need to aswer this Prodigy. "One thing that is always present after every controlled demolition is the thousands of pieces of evidence of the demolition. Miles of det cord doesn’t just evaporate, nor do the cut beams where they place the explosives. Not one piece has EVER been found and there were hundreds of people climbing all over the collapsed buildings. Either they were all in on it, firefighters, police, ambulance, TV crews, bystanders, and victims and hid the evidence, or there was no evidence. No evidence = no controlled demolition. " The only way plausible for not demolition evidence to be found were the firefighters, police, ambulance, TV crews, bystanders, and victims hid the evidence. Do you think that is what happened?

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
You're so nieve.;)

lol Like I said, you guys believe what you want and I will believe what I do. This conversation is a waste of all our time either way so why bother continuing it?

Matt, to answer your repetitive question, would you know demo material if you saw it? I know I certainly wouldn't. I doubt most of NY's finest would either, especially given the colossal mess as demonstrated in your picture.

ELF, 100 yards is a long ways for a fire to jump when it is burning away hundreds of floors above the ground to begin with and with another building between it.

Dec 10, 2005
ELF, 100 yards is a long ways for a fire to jump when it is burning away hundreds of floors above the ground to begin with and with another building between it.

It's not a long way when a flaming pieces of debris land on it during a massive building collapse. But I guess you missed that part of the day's events.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
It's not a long way when a flaming pieces of debris land on it during a massive building collapse. But I guess you missed that part of the day's events.

Yeah, ok. So now the plane is exploding flaming wreckage out of the building that it disintegrated into?

Whatever, you guys are right. Our government would never lie to us. What was I thinking all this time? Surely, a jumbo jet flew into one of the towers and spewed a piece of flaming wreckage over 300 feet and dozens of stories down into tower 7 starting a blazing inferno that MELTED A STEEL FRAMED BUILDING that had little structural damage to the point of a collapse that was so imminent that it was reported a half hour before falling as being down.

What the hell was I thinking, thanks for clearing that up for me guys. How could I EVER question this?

lol

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
i think what really happened was some sand people decided to blow up the world trade center back in the 90's, they didnt get the job done so they came back with heavy artillery and this time it worked. i bet they thought the towers would explode like in a cartoon... meanwhile our scientists thought since the towers didnt immediately fall over they would stay standing. they ended up both being wrong.

its all just theory though.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
tHE ONLY NON FAKE VIDEOS ARE THE ONES YOU AGREE WITH . dO LOOK AT SOME OF PICTURES WITH OBAMA AND FARHER IN THEM . oNE WERE HE HAS HIS ARM AROUND OBAMA . NOTICE THE DARK SPOTS . Find THE SAME PICTURE WITHOUT THE DARK SPOTS AND YOU WILL SEE CLEARLY That picture was photo chopped. along with many others . These pics all came from Obama . Also the basketball team he was suppose to be on The big island . None of the other players who are still alive recall Obama being on the team by any name . Now why would those players lie?. As I told you befor I belong to an organization . We have videos of one of our members being murdered at the age of 43. No heart attack . Video isn't fake . We all recieved the video at the same time . But now is not the time to expose the murder for what it was . All our members have camerias on them .

you should work for the CIA, you clearly are more trained than they are on photo/video/voice analysis.

if you have not seen a shrink i suggest you do its clear that you are insane.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
lol Like I said, you guys believe what you want and I will believe what I do. This conversation is a waste of all our time either way so why bother continuing it?

Matt, to answer your repetitive question, would you know demo material if you saw it? I know I certainly wouldn't. I doubt most of NY's finest would either, especially given the colossal mess as demonstrated in your picture.

Weak answer. The investigators on the scene surely would have spotted it. It usually yellow for high visability. A lot of people would have spotted it.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Yeah, ok. So now the plane is exploding flaming wreckage out of the building that it disintegrated into?

Whatever, you guys are right. Our government would never lie to us. What was I thinking all this time? Surely, a jumbo jet flew into one of the towers and spewed a piece of flaming wreckage over 300 feet and dozens of stories down into tower 7 starting a blazing inferno that MELTED A STEEL FRAMED BUILDING that had little structural damage to the point of a collapse that was so imminent that it was reported a half hour before falling as being down.

What the hell was I thinking, thanks for clearing that up for me guys. How could I EVER question this?

batshit.jpg

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000

What the hell was I thinking, thanks for clearing that up for me guys. How could I EVER question this.

lol

You are unable to find any evidence of government conspiracy. The government must be able to silence close to 1000 people, civilian and multiple government levels along with media and labs

Physical evidence of explosion has not been presented.

Demo24

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004

You clearly missed everything else associated, like how far stuff flew out of the exit holes since the planes were going reasonably quickly.

wtc_p200003-1.jpg

Or maybe you missed the gigantic fucking plume of debris that fell when both towers collapsed, scattering stuff for thousands of feet.

Or maybe you missed the external structural damage.

Or maybe you missed that it burned ALL AFTERNOON, with no sprinkler system to combat it.

Or maybe you missed no-one heard an explosion.

---

Why would the government blow up a building it was partially leasing, why was no one killed, why did they wait 6 hours later to 'pull the fuse'.

---

You clearly need to take off the tinfoil hat, get out of the basement, and seek professional help if you honestly believe the 'gubment' blew up WTC7, cause you are delusional.

Sep 12, 2004
What do you imagine happened to the planes when they crashed into the towers. Do you think they instantly broke into a billion tiny pieces or they vaporized into a molecular cloud?

First, the question is not if our government would lie to us. The question is "Did our government lie to us?" Based on the evidence available the answer is no. Simply stating "OMG! Our government LIES." has no real relevance here. It is a statement purely intended to spread FUD.

Secondly, nothing "melted" the steel frame of WTC7. The fires further weakened an already severely damaged structure and the point came where steel framework could no longer maintain integrity. Due to the specific design of WTC, the location of the damage, and the intensities of the fires a perfect storm of bad circumstance occured. iow, shit happens sometimes and in the case of WTC7 it was a massive dump.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but so far you really haven't questioned it with any success. All you've manage to do is show your lack of familiarity with the facts surrounding WTC7. And, like every other truther - err, patriotic citizen questioning our government - that has ever made a claim in P&N, you've brought forth exactly zero evidence to support your accusation.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Or maybe you missed no-one heard an explosion.

Actually, plenty of people said they heard explosions, from firefighters to regular citizens. There are videos all over the internet of these interviews that were being done on the street all day long.

Wow, look at all the people coming out of the woodwork to call me names and insist that I am crazy and have no evidence. Why would I have evidence? This went from me stating that I found WTC7 suspicious due to the early reporting of it's collapse to I am crazy because I didn't find the thermite/bomb material in the wreckage. lol

Seems pretty suspicious you guys all coming out of the woodwork to have a circle jerk over this after I merely pointed out how odd WTC7 being reported early was. Do I believe it was destroyed by a plane that hit another building over 100 yards away, and hundreds more up in the air, whilst another building stood between them? Not a fucking chance.

So I will leave it at that because I've got enough hatespunk on me from you jizzhats already. Enjoy your little pow wow but just remember the more you act like this when someone questions a minor detail the more suspicious it makes the ENTIRE "official story" look.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

h6bl8.jpg

Actually, plenty of people said they heard explosions, from firefighters to regular citizens. There are videos all over the internet of these interviews that were being done on the street all day long.

because, you know, normal people have heard a LOT of explosions and know what is an explosion and what isn't with high degrees of accuracy. just from hearing it.

I merely pointed out how odd WTC7 being reported early was.

because it's not possible that people sitting in studios being overwhelmed with information thousands of miles away could have just been wrong. the telephone game isn't fun at all, either.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2004
Seems pretty suspicious you guys all coming out of the woodwork to have a circle jerk over this after I merely pointed out how odd WTC7 being reported early was. Do I believe it was destroyed by a plane that hit another building over 100 yards away, and hundreds more up in the air, whilst another building stood between them? Not a fucking chance.
That's the difference between you and me. If any solid evidence ever came out to definitively prove the government was involved I would change my mind in a second. You, however, believe one way, despite an utter lack of evidence to support that belief, and nothing can ever shake that faith. Frankly, imo, that is the same position a hardcore Creationist takes. Nobody can move them from their unshakeable faith, evidence be damned. Evolution will never be valid to them. They will remain in denial for the rest of their life.

Fine with me. I can tell you that I won't lose any sleep over someone willingly wallowing in ignorance.

Demo24

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004

You must have missed then that the building was moaning and groaning under the strain of such intense heat for most of the afternoon. Firemen then noticed structural signals and evacuated people from the area. Not too long later it collapsed in on itself.

You must have missed that its floors effectively dropped down on each other, that makes a whole lot of noise, going to sound like an explosion.

Its not a matter of 'what you believe' because you are being so ignorantly conscious of avoiding the facts in front of you. Its one thing to question if Al Qaeda was really responsible form putting hijackers on the planes. Its another to steadfastly ignore what is plain to see because for whatever reason it doesn't fit your views.

Were you there, no, do you have any experience in these things, nope, should you come back to reality, yep. I just hope you don't teach your kids to believe in such stupid ideals.

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I love troll threads like this because it helps me realize who the batshit whacko nutjobs are! :)