Do you think bin Laden was responsible for the attacks on 9/11/01?

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Was Bin Laden responsible for the 9/11/01 attacks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Keeper

Mar 9, 2005
The Bush administration flawlessly executed the September 11, 2001 False Flag attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon and the subsequent cover-up, but couldn't help tripping over their own feet on everything else they attempted...

Now thats funny.

Man, reading this thread, Alkie needs to step up his game. There is PLENTY of comic relief here.

randomrogue

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2011
First off, you two should learn a little bit about what it takes to demo a building. See all the cuts that are needed to support beams, (in a building like that you need to rip all the drywall out around the beams) all the det cord all over of course placing the explosives. Now all this has to go on undetected to the people in the 3 buildings for probably a couple weeks before 9/11.
Pull that off undetected and you performed a miracle.
Now after the explosions, have all the evidence removed from ground zero. That means hiding it completely from all the rescue workers bystanders and TV crews. That means all the pieces of det cord and pieces of beans that were cut for the explosives. Pull that off and you have a miracle of miracles.
Of course they couldn’t do that. There wasn’t enough time and surely someone would have seen something. That would mean they were in on it. All the hundreds of people who have dedicated their lives to serving our community (fire fighting, police, ambulance and emergency response) are all in on the scheme so Bush could get his little rocks off. Believe that for even a second and you are a colossal dumb fuck.

So you admit that it is possible...

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Another truther...... Except there is proof it wasn't a controlled demolition.

Here is the video of the supposed controlled demolition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Trj_5J02k

Here is the same side of the building but no explosions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk

And here it is from the other side as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8

It really takes a special kind of stupid to be a truther.

Why do you keep linking gooberment doctored videos Your 3rd video is easily seen as being doctored . Here is the building going down from the other view . You can't see the blast fire because of angle but clearly the windows blow befor the building comes down .

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Why do you keep linking gooberment doctored videos Your 3rd video is easily seen as being doctored . Here is the building going down from the other view . You can't see the blast fire because of angle but clearly the windows blow befor the building comes down .

I almost forgot about all the doctoring the gov did to the news footage and then gave it back to the news agencies within minutes of the events.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I almost forgot about all the doctoring the gov did to the news footage and then gave it back to the news agencies within minutes of the events.

Look at your 3rd video. Its easy to see it was doctored Compare to second video . Smoke isn't the same AT ALL

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2004
Well, since the narrative was fed to them, you don't have much of a point there, sparky.
More speculation pulled blindly out of your ass that you can't prove.

This entire 6th grade argument of yours where you think you can wave your hand and magically discount all of the existing evidence for 9/11 is about the most assinine thing ever to come out of a truther's mouth, and considering the stupid that has eminated from truthers over the years that's saying something. Come back when your have evidence for any of the bullshit you are spewing. Unless you can produce any the existing evidence stands. Otherwise you are just farting into the wind.

Sep 12, 2004
It wasn't hit by a jumbo jet.
It was hit by debris from the collapse of one of the twin towers. A gash 18 floors high was ripped into one side of WTC7. There were multiple fires and firemen had already reported in the morning that floors were sagging from the heat and the structural instabilities created by the damage. If you bothered to check those facts, and didn't allow your bias from preventing you from learning those facts, you might begin to get a grasp on how and why WTC7 collapsed.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
We are still waiting for for just one of the hundreds and hundreds of people involved in murdering thousands of their own citizens to come forward with an attack of concience. We are also still waiting for one email, document or recorded phone conversation of the recruiting, instruction, or planning of the events to come forward.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
We are still waiting for for just one of the hundreds and hundreds of people involved in murdering thousands of their own citizens to come forward with an attack of concience. We are also still waiting for one email, document or recorded phone conversation of the recruiting, instruction, or planning of the events to come forward.

Yes, because it's perfectly reasonable to expect that someone involved with or harboring insider knowledge of a plot to murder thousands of innocent people would all of a sudden, after 11 years, start to feel bad enough about it that they would incriminate themselves and/or endanger themselves and their family by incriminating others, especially those who are bold enough to plan and execute 9/11.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. LOLOLOL!

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
More speculation pulled blindly out of your ass that you can't prove.

This entire 6th grade argument of yours where you think you can wave your hand and magically discount all of the existing evidence for 9/11 is about the most assinine thing ever to come out of a truther's mouth, and considering the stupid that has eminated from truthers over the years that's saying something. Come back when your have evidence for any of the bullshit you are spewing. Unless you can produce any the existing evidence stands. Otherwise you are just farting into the wind.

LOL, "existing evidence"! What a hoot! You mean, the obviously fake Osama bin Laden confession tape? You mean, the complete lack of a NIST investigation at ground zero for explosives? You mean, the magical terrorist passport that survived a massive impact and fireball and then conveniently landed on the sidewalk where it could be easily "found"? You mean, all the eyewitness accounts of suspicious explosions coming from the World Trade Center before it collapsed? You mean, the whole government narrative for 9/11 based purely on, "because we say so"? You mean, the government's own 9/11 Commission, in which ranking members came out and admitted that they believed the government was withholding information from them?

You've got nothing but government propaganda, pal, and naturally, like the mindless sucker you are, you bought it!

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Yes, because it's perfectly reasonable to expect that someone involved with or harboring insider knowledge of a plot to murder thousands of innocent people would all of a sudden, after 11 years, start to feel bad enough about it that they would incriminate themselves and/or endanger themselves and their family by incriminating others, especially those who are bold enough to plan and execute 9/11.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. LOLOLOL!

To someone who isn't a colossal idiot it does.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
To someone who isn't a colossal idiot it does.

I think even if Bush himself came and said 9/11 was an inside job half the freaks here still wouldn't believe it.

I hope 9/11 wasn't a hoax but... man... some of the shit that is dribbling out sure sounds like it could have been. I guess time will tell.

I still find it amazing that the news JUST before 9/11 happened they were covering a 2 TRILLION dollar question as HOW we LOST all that cash and I think it would have been even more the deeper they dug. 9/11 was the worlds largest paper shredder. After 9/11 you didn't hear 1 story about the missing cash. Kinda found it a bit strange.

Sep 12, 2004
LOL, "existing evidence"! What a hoot! You mean, the obviously fake Osama bin Laden confession tape? You mean, the complete lack of a NIST investigation at ground zero for explosives? You mean, the magical terrorist passport that survived a massive impact and fireball and then conveniently landed on the sidewalk where it could be easily "found"? You mean, all the eyewitness accounts of suspicious explosions coming from the World Trade Center before it collapsed? You mean, the whole government narrative for 9/11 based purely on, "because we say so"? You mean, the government's own 9/11 Commission, in which ranking members came out and admitted that they believed the government was withholding information from them?

You've got nothing but government propaganda, pal, and naturally, like the mindless sucker you are, you bought it!
NIST didn't check for elephants stomping the towers to dust either. NIST also didn't check for alien beam weapons causing the collapses. Nor did they look into high pitched chanting from Tibetan monks shaking the buildings apart. I mean, Wut Dah Fug, man? Why didn't NIST look into those things too? It just shows they have something to hide.

:rolleyes:

Please explain why NIST didn't look into elephants, alien beam weapons, and Tibetan monks as potential causes. Like the deluded and devoted acolyte you are to your truther religion, despite not having ONE SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE, government or otherwise, I doubt you'll be able to.

Sep 12, 2004
I think even if Bush himself came and said 9/11 was an inside job half the freaks here still wouldn't believe it.
I'm all about the evidence. If someone produced solid evidence that the government was involved, I'm a believer. It's that simple.

Keep in mind that truthers like JN8 don't claim it's just Bush & Co. He's claiming Clinton and others were involved too. Obviously Obama would have to be involved as well since he now has access to all US secrets and would know the "truth." JN8 has to claim that or else his version of his story doesn't hold up, such as Al Qaeda being created by the US.

Honestly, are you gullible enough to believe that kind of crap?

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
I'm all about the evidence. If someone produced solid evidence that the government was involved, I'm a believer. It's that simple.

Keep in mind that truthers like JN8 don't claim it's just Bush & Co. He's claiming Clinton and others were involved too. Obviously Obama would have to be involved as well since he now has access to all US secrets and would know the "truth." JN8 has to claim that or else his version of his story doesn't hold up, such as Al Qaeda being created by the US.

Don't forget that the Congress has to be in on it as well or they would launch investigations into the matter.

berzerker60

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2012
This sort of conspiracy theory is pretty fascinating. My pet pop psych theory is that most conspiracy nuts just desperately want to be on the inside, to have knowledge no one else does, and get a smug sense of superiority that THEY can't be fooled, and that desire trumps any kind of logic or reason. Too lazy to self-educate on important, real world things and become an actual expert on something, I guess.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012

Says the guy who swallows down government crap and then asks for seconds. LOL!

Government: "Al-Qaeda did it, just because."

TastesLikeStupid: "Yessir! It was Al-Qaeda! It had to be the brown people! The government said so!

Government: "Oh yeah, here's an obviously fake Osama bin Laden confession tape that we just happened to stumble upon in Afghanistan! We know it looks fake and calls into question everything else we've said, but we know you dumbed down, publicly indoctrinated idiots won't question it. You'll believe whatever we tell you!"

TastesLikeStupid: "Yessir, it was Osama bin Laden! Dear Leader government said so! A guy who looks nothing like him even claimed responsibility on camera! That proves it! Excuse me while I go drink some fluoride and eat some corn syrup! Desperate Housewives is on!"

Sep 12, 2004
Hot air snipped
And you still have nothing to prove your claim. Not government evidence, not independent evidence, NOTHING.

You mental midgetry is a waste of time. Won't don't you call on some of your truther buddies that have IQs that exceed that of a sea slug? Maybe they can formulate an argument that doesn't make a fool of themselves because you can't seem to manage that feat.