Time to corral the MAGAts.(Paul Pelosi attack)

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Xcobra

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2004
Rule #1 of a Progresshevik is to dismiss facts and logic with insults. What fabulous claims of Russian disinformation do you support this time?

Normally, I don't like to partake in the bullshit you all spew but from what I've read on the many threads here, seems like you're projecting a bit 😘 It seems you're impervious to the truth/facts... Good day, comrade ❤️

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Rule #1 of a Progresshevik is to dismiss facts and logic with insults. What fabulous claims of Russian disinformation do you support this time?
Seeing that Russian agent in the mirror again? Project some more, clown. You wouldn't know facts and logic if they dropped a nuke on your head.

Quoted is the ironic post of the month.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
New York Times lead article at the moment talks about the widespread disinformation being propagated by the Republicans. It's very wide ranging. This is REALLY GOOD. This link should work for 14 days, i.e. until Saturday, Nov. 19, 2022:

If you have an issue with any moderator action, the place to discuss it it Moderator Discussions. You know where it is. You have used it before. I removed your inappropriate comments from this post.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pohemi

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Seeing that Russian agent in the mirror again? Project some more, clown. You wouldn't know facts and logic if they dropped a nuke on your head.

Quoted is the ironic post of the month.
:rolleyes:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I mean Republicans have literally endorsed physical violence, excused the violence at the Capitol, and literally mocked the victims of right wing violence.

Yet he defends that by comparing it to figurative language

well I mean we don't have to think to hard to understand how bloodthirsty republicans with the kind of violence they support--they literally get horny at every school shooting because it seems all they really want to see is kids to get murdered, as long as they get to keep their own pew pew murder toys for no reason whatsoever.

I don[t think there is a single conservative voter in the US these days that doesn't support child murder. It's kind of strange that we allow these people to walk around free like they do.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
well I mean we don't have to think to hard to understand how bloodthirsty republicans with the kind of violence they support--they literally get horny at every school shooting because it seems all they really want to see is kids to get murdered, as long as they get to keep their own pew pew murder toys for no reason whatsoever.

I don[t think there is a single conservative voter in the US these days that doesn't support child murder. It's kind of strange that we allow these people to walk around free like they do.

That is the stupidest and false post I have ever seen you post.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
That is the stupidest and false post I have ever seen you post.

I think zin's post contains some hyperbole, but look at it a different way...if there's something that you KNOW is actually killing children and don't do something to stop it...is that aiding and abetting it?

Are guns the problem? Not really, PEOPLE are the problem. Guns are merely the tool used.
Which part of the problem should be fixed?
Removing the people who are shooting schools? (how to pre-emptively identify them?)
Or, control the access to the tools they're using most often?

I'm not anti-gun, but SOMETHING has to be done to fix this problem. Schools ahould NOT be a shooting gallery.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
I think zin's post contains some hyperbole, but look at it a different way...if there's something that you KNOW is actually killing children and don't do something to stop it...is that aiding and abetting it?

Are guns the problem? Not really, PEOPLE are the problem. Guns are merely the tool used.
Removing the people who are shooting schools? (how to pre-emptively identify them?)

I'm not anti-gun, but SOMETHING has to be done to fix this problem. Schools ahould NOT be a shooting gallery.
this is Texas' response:

not regulate guns more. send DNA kits so we can ID your kids' bodies. that's the level of fucked up we're dealing with.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

I definitely don't think they like school shootings but they certainly don't actually care, even though they pretend to - as they refuse to do the main thing in order to stop them and in fact fetishize guns more and more.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
New York Times lead article at the moment talks about the widespread disinformation being propagated by the Republicans. It's very wide ranging. This is REALLY GOOD. This link should work for 14 days, i.e. until Saturday, Nov. 19, 2022:

If you have an issue with any moderator action, the place to discuss it it Moderator Discussions. You know where it is. You have used it before. I removed your inappropriate comments from this post.
admin allisolm

but Biden said that one thing there, so both sides do it 🤷‍♂️

J30_Uwe

Sep 3, 2013
Don't complain when the actions you advocate for others are used upon YOU. Just saying... It's easy when you are advocating actions against others but its different when they are turned upon you. Facing that with my father in a nursing home. Life gets hard sometimes.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Don't complain when the actions you advocate for others are used upon YOU. Just saying... It's easy when you are advocating actions against others but its different when they are turned upon you. Facing that with my father in a nursing home. Life gets hard sometimes.

It's not like the dems are even using the same tactics, the GQP is on another level of lies and deception and conspiracy theories and hate.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
It's not like the dems are even using the same tactics, the GQP is on another level of lies and deception and conspiracy theories and hate.
The GQP are entirely check your mind (and any conscience you might have) at the door when you enter. You have to be more than willing to do so, basically revel in the opportunity. ;) Sadly, there are millions of Americans standing in line for that.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005

Some hyperbole? When he says:

"I don't think there is a single conservative voter in the US these days that doesn't support child murder. "

That is more like pure Bullshit.

I do agree with gun control laws within reason as I have outlined many times before. I am a conservative and have no desire to have children murdered. His statement is stupid.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I definitely don't think they like school shootings but they certainly don't actually care, even though they pretend to - as they refuse to do the main thing in order to stop them and in fact fetishize guns more and more.

I find it harder to think about it this way, because it boggles the mind to imagine that they both don't like this happening, but absolutely refuse to do the easiest, most obvious things to prevent it.

Occams razor points to the simple, obvious explanation: GOP voters actually like child murder. It also completely tracks with their general treatment of post-birth humans.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
"I don't think there is a single conservative voter in the US these days that doesn't support child murder. "

I agree your statement above is pure Bullshit.

man, I tossed in a moment for a joke at my expense there, and you totally whiffed. Very disappointed. I expected more from you. :(

Reactions: DarthKyrie