Time to corral the MAGAts.(Paul Pelosi attack)

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
So what? I didn't say that I could sprout wings and fly. Does that mean that I can? No it doesn't.

There is a huge difference between asking for a recount and calling someone illegitimately elected.
That is not the point though. The point is seeding your base with ideas and normalize that elections is meh-meh. Cant be trusted. Will always be tampered with. The only truth you can rely on is *what I say*. Dems have never gone that far. It is exactly what GQP is doing right now. Cultifying the base with anti democratic ideas.
Dude, you have no idea whats going on right now, get the fuck out of your comfort zone and smell the air.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Look at all that projection!!

Projection? That is a laugh.

You don't see me ranting and raving like a disturbed person calling people that disagree with me names etc...

Maybe go back and read through some of his postings. He is truly a troubled individual. It scares me to think about what will happen with him if the Republicans win control of the Senate and House.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
He is a garbage scum propaganda spewer, of the worst kind, and of the worst kind of propaganda. It's just horrific that people like him think they are even remotely reasonable.
I pretty sick of his playing dumb, and you nut cases that keep feeding him.

• Love
Reactions: DarthKyrie

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
...elected mega candidates tear apart the mega world...
...electing MEGA...
...that MEGA will be spared?...
...MEGA collects social security. MEGA like their votes counted. MEGA like jobs and good wages and fair taxes. MEGAT's, you are...
...MEGA, be careful what you wish for.
Okay, sporto. This isn't difficult. I can't imagine it's been intentional, since you ignore it anytime someone tries to correct you. :rolleyes:

IT ISN'T 'MEGA'
IT'S
MAGA.
SAY IT WITH ME: (M)AKE (A)MERICA (G)REAT (A)GAIN

It isn't 'Emerica', is it? JFC.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I never said she tried a coup.

Hillary is already denying the 2024 election that nobody is even running for yet.

Hillary Clinton
In 2016, 2.8 million more people voted for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton than Trump, but she lost the determining Electoral College vote. During a September 2019 interview on CBS, she blamed her loss on voting restrictions passed by some states before the 2016 election and Russian hacking of her campaign that was later confirmed by a U.S. Department of Justice investigation.

Trump "knows he’s an illegitimate president," Clinton said. "I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did … I know he knows this wasn’t on the level."

In an October 2020 interview with The Atlantic, Clinton said, "There was a widespread understanding that [the 2016] election was not on the level. We still don’t know what happened … but you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’"

Jimmy Carter
In June 2019, Jimmy Carter, the former Democratic president, said, "There’s no doubt that the Russians did interfere in the election, and I think the interference, although not yet quantified, if fully investigated would show that Trump didn’t actually win the election in 2016. He lost the election, and he was put into office because the Russians interfered on his behalf."

Bernie Sanders
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is an independent who has twice sought the Democratic presidential nomination. During an ABC interview in January 2017, he twice declined to say whether he thought Trump would be "a legitimate president."

"I think he’s going to be inaugurated this week," Sanders said. "I have great concerns, apparently Republicans do as well, and there’s going to be an investigation about the role that Russian hacking played in getting (Trump) elected."

John Lewis
The late Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., said in January 2017 he would not attend Trump’s inauguration. "I do not see this president-elect as a legitimate president," he told NBC. "I think there was a conspiracy on the part of the Russians and others that helped him get elected. That’s not right. That’s not fair. That’s not the open democratic process."

Jerry Nadler
Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., said in January 2017 that Trump was legally elected but an "illegitimate" president.

"He was legally elected," Nadler said. "But the Russians weighing in on the election, the Russian attempt to hack the election and, frankly, the FBI’s weighing in on the election make his election illegitimate. But he is the president."

Nadler’s reference to the FBI concerned then-FBI Director James Comey’s disclosure to Congress, 11 days before the 2016 election, that he was reopening an investigation into whether emails stored on Clinton’s personal computer contained classified information.

Maxine Waters
Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., was among seven House Democrats who raised futile objections to the Electoral College count by Congress in January 2017 that certified Trump’s victory. They tried to argue that the election was tainted by Russian interference and voter suppression. They were overruled because none of their objections had required support from a senator.

She said that in 2019. Well after the election she conceded, and she did not try to overthrow democracy. By then Russian interference and voter suppression were clear as day, although already evident earlier, she waited that long to say it.

And it is well known the bullshit Comey comment just before the election definitely affected the results.

Seven House Democrats opposed an election that actually looked tainted, yet the majority of the GQP candidates in the House now, and who are now running as election deniers ,in all sorts of positions in Government, and supporting conspiracy theories that want to literally overthrow democracy, and literally consider Jan. 6th a nothingburger that tried to do nothing. And that is no biggie to you as you constantly defend the GQP.

I really annoy you don't I ?

You are the most bitter vile human being that I have ever had any association with.

Dude you need to get some professional help. Seriously!

yes, scumbag human beings such as yourself rile me up. I see a lot of people like you posting online. Misinformation, constant comparison of bullshit arguments, defending the GQP overall, refusing to acknowledge that anything bad that happens is anything more than individuals being bad rather than any kind of movement by your horrific party.

So yes, I am a bitter human being against scumbags like you that are overall supporting a mid-stage Nazi/Fascist party. If some said I could have a drink with you at a bar for 30 minutes and get 10 grand, or I would have to sit at a bar next to a chair full of 3 weeks of my dog's poop for 6 hours while talking to someone with a 90 IQ about philosphy, I'd rather do that than be in the presence of such a shitty human being as yourself. I know I pass really shitty humans every day, but that's in passing. Having to sit near you and speak to you over a drink would literally make my skin crawl. I don't do well with mid-stage Nazi defenders.

Last edited:

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Okay, sporto. This isn't difficult. I can't imagine it's been intentional, since you ignore it anytime someone tries to correct you. :rolleyes:

IT ISN'T 'MEGA'
IT'S
MAGA.
SAY IT WITH ME: (M)AKE (A)MERICA (G)REAT (A)GAIN

It isn't 'Emerica', is it? JFC.
Yeah first time he did it, just assumed autocorrect. But he just keeps doing it. Like fine, Biden now using mega MAGA now though.

Reactions: iRONic and Pohemi

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Yeah first time he did it, just assumed autocorrect. But he just keeps doing it. Like fine, Biden now using mega MAGA now though.
It's been around for at least 7 years now, and it's been repeated in the media even more in the past 2 or 3 years. It's repeated here in P&N constantly in numerous threads, and it's in the title of this thread.

Which is why for a minute, I wondered if it was intentional, as in mockery of the movement. But no...just a thick skull, I guess. I thought maybe big, bright red letters could help. No promises! lol

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004

Hillary is already denying the 2024 election that nobody is even running for yet.

Hillary Clinton
In 2016, 2.8 million more people voted for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton than Trump, but she lost the determining Electoral College vote. During a September 2019 interview on CBS, she blamed her loss on voting restrictions passed by some states before the 2016 election and Russian hacking of her campaign that was later confirmed by a U.S. Department of Justice investigation.

Trump "knows he’s an illegitimate president," Clinton said. "I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did … I know he knows this wasn’t on the level."

In an October 2020 interview with The Atlantic, Clinton said, "There was a widespread understanding that [the 2016] election was not on the level. We still don’t know what happened … but you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’"

Jimmy Carter
In June 2019, Jimmy Carter, the former Democratic president, said, "There’s no doubt that the Russians did interfere in the election, and I think the interference, although not yet quantified, if fully investigated would show that Trump didn’t actually win the election in 2016. He lost the election, and he was put into office because the Russians interfered on his behalf."

Bernie Sanders
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is an independent who has twice sought the Democratic presidential nomination. During an ABC interview in January 2017, he twice declined to say whether he thought Trump would be "a legitimate president."

"I think he’s going to be inaugurated this week," Sanders said. "I have great concerns, apparently Republicans do as well, and there’s going to be an investigation about the role that Russian hacking played in getting (Trump) elected."

John Lewis
The late Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., said in January 2017 he would not attend Trump’s inauguration. "I do not see this president-elect as a legitimate president," he told NBC. "I think there was a conspiracy on the part of the Russians and others that helped him get elected. That’s not right. That’s not fair. That’s not the open democratic process."

Jerry Nadler
Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., said in January 2017 that Trump was legally elected but an "illegitimate" president.

"He was legally elected," Nadler said. "But the Russians weighing in on the election, the Russian attempt to hack the election and, frankly, the FBI’s weighing in on the election make his election illegitimate. But he is the president."

Nadler’s reference to the FBI concerned then-FBI Director James Comey’s disclosure to Congress, 11 days before the 2016 election, that he was reopening an investigation into whether emails stored on Clinton’s personal computer contained classified information.

Maxine Waters
Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., was among seven House Democrats who raised futile objections to the Electoral College count by Congress in January 2017 that certified Trump’s victory. They tried to argue that the election was tainted by Russian interference and voter suppression. They were overruled because none of their objections had required support from a senator.

so in 10 minutes of googling I found the following quotes (below) that show:
  • The FBI & Mueller identified that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election
  • That 14 states enacted new voter restriction laws for 2016
  • That Mueller identified how the Russians hacked Clinton and the Dems

So these are things that happened , that other people who are not those named above investigated and agreed happened.

Trump losing the election in 2020 because it was stolen did not happen. Everyone who investigated this concurs it was not stolen.

The fact that you think these are equivalent is why you are biased.

“The FBI's work was taken over in May 2017 by former FBI director Robert Mueller, who led a Special Counsel investigation until March 2019.[5] Mueller concluded that Russian interference was "sweeping and systematic" and "violated U.S. criminal law", and he indicted twenty-six Russian citizens and three Russian organizations. The investigation also led to indictments and convictions of Trump campaign officials and associated Americans, on unrelated charges. The Special Counsel's report, made public in April 2019, examined numerous contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials but concluded that, though the Trump campaign welcomed the Russian activities and expected to benefit from them, there was insufficient evidence to bring any conspiracy or coordination charges against Trump or his associates.”
“The FBI's work was taken over in May 2017 by former FBI director Robert Mueller, who led a Special Counsel investigation until March 2019.[5] Mueller concluded that Russian interference was "sweeping and systematic" and "violated U.S. criminal law", and he indicted twenty-six Russian citizens and three Russian organizations. The investigation also led to indictments and convictions of Trump campaign officials and associated Americans, on unrelated charges. The Special Counsel's report, made public in April 2019, examined numerous contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials but concluded that, though the Trump campaign welcomed the Russian activities and expected to benefit from them, there was insufficient evidence to bring any conspiracy or coordination charges against Trump or his associates.”

1. New Restrictive Voting Laws for 2016
Voters in 14 states will face new voting restrictions for the first time during a presidential election this year. Those 14 states are: Alabama, Arizona, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.”

The Mueller report contains new information about how the Russian government hacked documents and emails from Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

At one point, the Russians used servers located in the U.S. to carry out the massive data exfiltration effort, the report confirms.

Much of the information was previously learned from the indictment of Viktor Borisovich Netyksho, the Russian officer in charge of Unit 26165. Netyksho is believed to be still at large in Russia.
But new details in the 488-page redacted report released by the Justice Department on Thursday offered new insight into how the GRU operatives hacked.
The operatives working for the Russian intelligence directorate, the GRU, sent dozens of targeted spearphishing emails in just five days to the work and personal accounts of Clinton Campaign employees and volunteers, as a way to break into the campaign’s computer systems.
The GRU hackers also gained access to the email account of John Podesta, Clinton’s campaign chairman, of which its contents were later published.
Using credentials they stole along the way, the hackers broke into the networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee days later. By stealing the login details of a system administrator who had “unrestricted access” to the network, the hackers broke into 29 computers in the ensuing weeks, and more than 30 computers on the DNC.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Projection? That is a laugh.

You don't see me ranting and raving like a disturbed person calling people that disagree with me names etc...

Maybe go back and read through some of his postings. He is truly a troubled individual. It scares me to think about what will happen with him if the Republicans win control of the Senate and House.

Oh, that scares you? lol....it wasn't voting to end democracy, that didn't scare you one bit.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Yeah, I forgot about the dem storming of the capital and her traveling the country having rally after rally claiming she won and the hoards of dem Congress members that agreed and pledged to deny any results where they lose. Yeah, I somehow missed that...maybe you have some links to share demonstrating the same reactions.

Also don't forget how Hillary conceding within the next day is apparently the same as her denying the election.

Waiting 16 hours to conceded is totally the same as a GOP-lead insurrection that actually happened, after 3 months and 70+ court requests to "examine evidence" were tossed back into the faces of idiots due to complete lack of merit.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Hillary Clinton

Jimmy Carter

Bernie Sanders

John Lewis

Jerry Nadler

Maxine Waters

oh dear. somebody's soiled his old man britches this morning.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

Hillary Clinton

Jimmy Carter

Bernie Sanders

John Lewis

Jerry Nadler

Maxine Waters

Look at you conflating voting law fairness complaints, complaints of foreign propaganda influence and electoral college criticism with batshit insane and utterly baseless claims of MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD by an EVIL CaBaL on the scale of hundreds of millions of votes.

Are you really this stupid?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
She said that in 2019. Well after the election she conceded, and she did not try to overthrow democracy. By then Russian interference and voter suppression were clear as day, although already evident earlier, she waited that long to say it.

And it is well known the bullshit Comey comment just before the election definitely affected the results.

Seven House Democrats opposed an election that actually looked tainted, yet the majority of the GQP candidates in the House now, and who are now running as election deniers ,in all sorts of positions in Government, and supporting conspiracy theories that want to literally overthrow democracy, and literally consider Jan. 6th a nothingburger that tried to do nothing. And that is no biggie to you as you constantly defend the GQP.

yes, scumbag human beings such as yourself rile me up. I see a lot of people like you posting online. Misinformation, constant comparison of bullshit arguments, defending the GQP overall, refusing to acknowledge that anything bad that happens is anything more than individuals being bad rather than any kind of movement by your horrific party.

So yes, I am a bitter human being against scumbags like you that are overall supporting a mid-stage Nazi/Fascist party. If some said I could have a drink with you at a bar for 30 minutes and get 10 grand, or I would have to sit at a bar next to a chair full of 3 weeks of my dog's poop for 6 hours while talking to someone with a 90 IQ about philosphy, I'd rather do that than be in the presence of such a shitty human being as yourself. I know I pass really shitty humans every day, but that's in passing. Having to sit near you and speak to you over a drink would literally make my skin crawl. I don't do well with mid-stage Nazi defenders.

Well maybe the Republicans will take the House and Senate and give you reason to move to a foreign country!

Bye!