Time to corral the MAGAts.(Paul Pelosi attack)

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
3 or 4 guns doesn't make an insurrection, as much as you want it too.

Well it’s not an insurrection without a gallows pole and the crowd chanting hang Mike Pence. You know the VP who is certifying the election for a peaceful transfer of power.

Then later to have Trump agreeing with the crowd saying the crowd chanting hang Mike Pence

yup totally normal

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Well it’s not an insurrection without a gallows pole and the crowd chanting hang Mike Pence. You know the VP who is certifying the election for a peaceful transfer of power.

Then later to have Trump agreeing with the crowd saying the crowd chanting hang Mike Pence

yup totally normal
He basically dismisses the attacks on capitol police as a nothing burger. Just like the literal violence that Republicans endorse in general.

He is literally a piece of shit that has been so complicit in defending the worst behavior by any political party in American history since the civil war.

He's basically like all the mid-stage Nazis in Germany cheering for the shittiest people taking power defending them on the sidelines.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005

yup totally normal
He basically dismisses the attacks on capitol police as a nothing burger. Just like the literal violence that Republicans endorse in general.

He is literally a piece of shit that has been so complicit in defending the worst behavior by any political party in American history since the civil war.

He's basically like all the mid-stage Nazis in Germany cheering for the shittiest people taking power defending them on the sidelines.

I have never dismissed the Jan 6 Rioters. I have said from Day 1 that they should all be punished in accordance with the law.

You are both liars in this regard.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I have never dismissed the Jan 6 Rioters. I have said from Day 1 that they should all be punished in accordance with the law.

But you defend what they were doing as a nothing burger.

You don't wish to punish their actual actions which was trying to overthrow democracy.

I proved before your acting about caring for bad actions means nothing when you defend everything that drives those actions and the people that drive them to do them.

It's a bullshit less than half-assed type of accountability. Ultimately you defend what is happening because you defend what has created it and what its true intentions are. You defend the actual monster and just merely condemn what you call a few isolated bad actors. To excuse that kind of monster that your party is right now is complicit in every shit show that has happened.

Eat shit liar

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Are you saying advocation of physical violence isn't unique to Republicans? We know the Republican leader has publicly advocated for physical violence. Have any Democrat leaders done the same?
Chuck Schumer has threatened a President and a Supreme Court Justice. Maxine Waters has some choice comments about people serving in Trump's admin. She encouraged people to confront and harass.

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
I think the same could be said for many of the BLM protesters...

If you mean the individuals who actually rioted, yeah. But bear in mind, the overwhelming majority of BLM protesters did not resort to violence and police commanders in a few cities admitted this.

Some cops actually joined protesters in a statement against police brutality.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002

I agree with much of what Bill said here.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
At this point I'm not sure who is worse. Taj, Maxima, Brandonbull or PCGeek. At the end of the day, we get the same result.

At the end of the day it's many Republicans pushing these conspiracy theories, and their main news source, Fox, and Trump himself incited violence more than once. It goes right to the top.

Shitty folks like PCGeek who bothsides this crap are simply ignoring reality to defend their team, thus defending all the shitty stuff their team does. PCGeek will never be able to point to a systemic problem among Democrats who push for violence from many elected officials, literally up to our president nor democratic officials nor the base of the Dem party, to any mainstream media source he probably considers liberal. But he will keep pretending.

He is as dangerous as the people who do the evil shit because he is complicit in bullshitting so much in order to defeat reality and the truth, and ultimately by distorting the reality so much, he is absolving the very people he supports and votes for for their speech and actions. "It's bad he did it but I'm not going to condemn what is actually leading to these actions" Therefore there is nothing real about him considering it bad, as he defends and denies the very real reasons this shit is happening.

At this point they are all complicit shitty people.

"Brandon Bull$heet" is on a whole other level of moronic troll-poster than the rest on your list who will occasionally make a valid/rational point.

REAL posters who I happen to disagree with are an entirely different conversation than the very likely Russian-paid trolls and traitors to America like BBS.

Having said that there's no excuse for being deliberately obtuse the way many conservatives frequently seem to do online.

Last edited:

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003

BUT you DID still make comments like: "3-4 guns doesn't make an insurrection"... and there were a lot more guns on the Capitol grounds than that on 1/6, just be thankful that they weren't used!

:rolleyes:

YOU typed the above-quoted originally not me and it's really not a good look for you.

THIS exact sort of thing is what I meant by being "deliberately obtuse".

Last edited:

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Lol just ignore the trolls guys... Time and again it is always the same shit they're eating and we point it out and the cycle continues. It's a waste of internetz
Just call them what they are. Irredeemable and dishonest at morally bankrupt fascists. Identify the enemy and move on. Democrats need to organize better because all these fascists prototypical people are on the same page, we are not

Reactions: Xcobra

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Lol just ignore the trolls guys... Time and again it is always the same shit they're eating and we point it out and the cycle continues. It's a waste of internetz 🤪
Rule #1 of a Progresshevik is to dismiss facts and logic with insults. What fabulous claims of Russian disinformation do you support this time?

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Rule #1 of a Progresshevik is to dismiss facts and logic with insults. What fabulous claims of Russian disinformation do you support this time?

Wasn't political. If it were, it was by someone that would never be confused with a Trumper. If this isn't covered up like Paul's last incident, people will hear a much different tale.

I swear this traitor clown makes these posts to make fun of righties. No one could be this seriously unaware.

Anyone want to place any bets that this poster will end up in the nightly news committing some sort of violence? Because the amount of projecting it does is on the same level of crazy as the rest of them.