The Official MTG Thread - All MTG stuff in here

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Verndewdimus

Nov 18, 2016
www.reverbnation.com
Please tell us more about this government free society you appear to be advocating for. How is this going to work? Also please please explain how you would prevent new political parties from forming if the current ones were abolished. Is it not a form of tyranny to deny people the right to associate with like minded individuals?
i dont think its worth it to discuss those things here, as far as i can tell since i started posting here in 2004 the prescience required is abandoned by all here

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic

Verndewdimus

Nov 18, 2016
www.reverbnation.com
Actually we are a democracy. A representative democracy.
we were not founded as a democracy. in a republic the masses have the final word in a demon cracy only so called mis representatives do, and their trick as in rome before demon cracy blossomed into tyranny they wrap up crap ideas as candy to get the masses manipulated into going along with their self centered evil deeds

Last edited:
  • Haha

Verndewdimus

Nov 18, 2016
www.reverbnation.com
Please tell us more about this government free society you appear to be advocating for. How is this going to work? Also please please explain how you would prevent new political parties from forming if the current ones were abolished. Is it not a form of tyranny to deny people the right to associate with like minded individuals?
ok i will do a drop for you since you asked and a message came. we are one in a sentient energy that spans infinity whose self rule is perfect and where divisions are eternally non existent

• Haha

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
since i started posting here in 2004 the prescience required is abandoned by all here
So who were you before you were banned?

"you dont know enough to talk geopolitics with me just as fair warning the declass about to happen will wreck everything you think you know. God bless and good luck"

lmao-laugh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Fanatical Meat

Verndewdimus

Nov 18, 2016
www.reverbnation.com
So who were you before you were banned?

"you dont know enough to talk geopolitics with me just as fair warning the declass about to happen will wreck everything you think you know. God bless and good luck"

lmao-laugh.gif
Arent you trolling right now, i mean there can be a discussion or people can just be the program they accepted. Sure was banned dude because i used to be really reactive to all this nonsensical attitudes against each other i see going on here.
Why is it you think that you and fanatical meat need to attack me as you have, have you ever considered where you got that attitude or even asked if youre the originator of it going back to childhood. No youve never questioned anything about how you treat others its just how your group thought crowd does things.
But ive learned how to deal with that misuse of energy, see , everyone has this higher ascended unified energy and when they do lower energy things against others their ascended aspect is giving really good energy as well so the target of these types only needs to realize which energy to take in and which energy to let pass.which door did you open? i know which one i opened.

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Arent you trolling right now, i mean there can be a discussion or people can just be the program they accepted. Sure was banned dude because i used to be really reactive to all this nonsensical attitudes against each other i see going on here.
Why is it you think that you and fanatical meat need to attack me as you have, have you ever considered where you got that attitude or even asked if youre the originator of it going back to childhood. No youve never questioned anything about how you treat others its just how your group thought crowd does things.
But ive learned how to deal with that misuse of energy, see , everyone has this higher ascended unified energy and when they do lower energy things against others their ascended aspect is giving really good energy as well so the target of these types only needs to realize which energy to take in and which energy to let pass.which door did you open? i know which one i opened.
Which cult did you join?

• Haha

Verndewdimus

Nov 18, 2016
www.reverbnation.com
So far its been a good time
Which cult did you join?
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya. *tap*
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya. *tap*
There it is.
meanwhile that ascended unified energy that runs through us thats is actually the very power of our manifestation, that yall just chucked aside for an increase in lower realm entities was warmly received. i hope you understand moving forward that any daily troubles that increase for you are your own doing by summoning lower energies. this programming in the matrix is a turd guys. getting that brain chemical high by trolling isnt really worth it spiritually.
anyway back to topic.
we shouldnt have political parties its divisive we should have people with great ideas that have a track record of accomplishing good ideas.

and just to beat down that cult false accusation like the demon dog it is. trace the body through the molecules to the atoms and strings and go beyond it to sentient energy in an infinite energetic state. if you dont think the backdrop of energy is sentient youd be a false reality program a.k.a matrix programmed to be far less than you are

Last edited:
  • Haha

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
meanwhile that ascended unified energy that runs through us thats is actually the very power of our manifestation, that yall just chucked aside for an increase in lower realm entities was warmly received. i hope you understand moving forward that any daily troubles that increase for you are your own doing by summoning lower energies. this programming in the matrix is a turd guys. getting that brain chemical high by trolling isnt really worth it spiritually.
anyway back to topic.
we shouldnt have political parties its divisive we should have people with great ideas that have a track record of accomplishing good ideas.

Name some people you feel fit the mold you believe we should be implementing.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
we were not founded as a democracy. in a republic the masses have the final word in a demon cracy only so called mis representatives do, and their trick as in rome before demon cracy blossomed into tyranny they wrap up crap ideas as candy to get the masses manipulated into going along with their self centered evil deeds
Evil self-centered deeds like manipulating people into giving up their rights to vote and to freedom of assembly?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

Tell us you don't understand the definition of "democracy" without telling us.

A direct democracy is every person voting on every law. That's the description you just gave for republic.

Oops.

democracy​

noun

a: government by the people
especially : rule of the majority
b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections.

Democracy gives citizens power. Democracy is literally the fucking right to vote. Either for laws (direct democracy) or representatives (indirect democracy).

We are a constitutional republic with a democratically elected representative government. The election of representatives is literally spelled out in the constitution.

Direct or pure democracy was considered and rejected because it is akin to two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. Tyranny of the majority.

So instead we preserved individual rights and created a constitution that limited government power while outlining the election of Representatives to make law.

The irony of you using the word "mis" in front of anything when you're so horribly misinformed is fucking pathetic.

Is the United States a democracy or a republic?

The United States is both a democracy and a republic. Democracies and republics are both forms of government in which supreme power resides in the citizens. The word republic refers specifically to a government in which those citizens elect representatives who govern according to the law. The word democracy can refer to this same kind of representational government, or it can refer instead to what is also called a direct democracy, in which the citizens themselves participate in the act of governing directly.

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
anyway back to topic.

and just to beat down that cult false accusation like the demon dog it is. trace the body through the molecules to the atoms and strings and go beyond it to sentient energy in an infinite energetic state. if you dont think the backdrop of energy is sentient youd be a false reality program a.k.a matrix programmed to be far less than you are
I feel like this is a job for moonie.