The Official MTG Thread - All MTG stuff in here

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
youve been updated, chosen the passage on energy that flows through you, be blessed and good luck. correcting fools is a fools game , correcting the wise is richness.
Which version of the Covid vaccine did you get? Checking to see if I should have received an update as well.

Verndewdimus

Nov 18, 2016
www.reverbnation.com
Which version of the Covid vaccine did you get? Checking to see if I should have received an update as well.
my boss got that as well and has been repetitively sick since. if you know you know im not here to bear folly with fools, that and your mods are looking for a reason to ban me which i regarded as foolish as they dont need a reason and im done with you mockers of the truth of what we are. youve ben advised there is nothing else for me here. Your mods should just ban me so you people dont get your fake feathers ruffled.

we are leaving you all behind to a world where God is absent and all joy derived in that oneness is absent from you

Last edited:

Verndewdimus

Nov 18, 2016
www.reverbnation.com
He is. He thinks it's divine rapture, but he's just angry and lonely.
ill take that sacrificed energy as well, you all are so kind in your ascended being, how this ends is you all get bound up with emotions. you hve nothing here no influence no power no anything with which to summon spirits from me and you are rendered powerless in that, I take authority over your petty disposition with the demon in you and you will have no power in that

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
enjoy the spirits you summon dude, your ascended being just handed me all the divine energy you just sacrificed
There is no one more pathetic and pretentious than a deluded religious egomaniac with anger problems. Stay weird, my man.

It's been a short but interesting ride, in an anthropological kind of way.

If you doubt my ascended psychic powers for even one second, though, how do I know you live alone? ;)

Verndewdimus

Nov 18, 2016
www.reverbnation.com
There is no one more pathetic and pretentious than a deluded religious egomaniac with anger problems. Stay weird, my man.

If you doubt my ascended psychic powers for even one second, though, how do I know you live alone? ;)
-+same could be said of a willful ignorant haughty enough to think he is a principality

Verndewdimus

Nov 18, 2016
www.reverbnation.com

your religious statement is a false accusation so i will leave you with that

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
we are leaving you all behind to a world where God is absent and all joy derived in that oneness is absent from you

So..."we" going for the track suit and new tennis shoes look?

or

Maybe rocking the blonde Prince Valiant in PJ's thing?

The-Pyjama-Cult_fy5.jpg

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
MTG's talking about a national divorce over immigration? o_O

I thought we were talking about tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to breathe free. When did that escalate to civil war?!