The Official MTG Thread - All MTG stuff in here

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
She's so Fked up she can't even make up her own faked numbers. Come-on Marge, stick to a figure. How much was it again ??? If you're going to lie and make stuff up, at least be fast and precise about it.
PS Marge... Kazillon-ba-zillion isn't a number.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I had a friend way back then that had a girlfriend dumb as a rock, a rock, constantly carried. One weekend we're getting ready to go out partying as usual and she makes this statement: I am gonna write a book on math and publish it.
I look at her. My friend looks at me, I look at him and he goes; of course you are that's an excellent idea - and as ordered I go: 100% totally. It's gonna be dope.

Every time I see a new clip of Marge I am reminded of that girl.

Feb 4, 2009
I had a friend way back then that had a girlfriend dumb as a rock, a rock, constantly carried. One weekend we're getting ready to go out partying as usual and she makes this statement: I am gonna write a book on math and publish it.
I look at her. My friend looks at me, I look at him and he goes; of course you are that's an excellent idea - and as ordered I go: 100% totally. It's gonna be dope.

Yeah I had a similar girl do same stuff. She never understood why people in Europe didn’t celebrate Thanksgiving & 4th of July…..
I just gave up. It is tiring dealing with that.

• Haha
Reactions: pmv and cytg111

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

Shoulda asked her.. is that going to be advanced calculus, geometry, trignometry, physics and rocket science in one??

It definitely has applications in real life such as this:

Notice how the commentator mocks him and then praises him!

• Haha
Reactions: cytg111

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
MTG's so called boyfriend says liberal women are ugly. This guy must have the worst eyesight in the country.

Really dude?
GettyImages-1230985166-1200x793.jpg

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Lizard Troll Neandertal lady was apparently on "Tucker" a few days ago?

A review:

Verndewdimus

Nov 18, 2016
www.reverbnation.com
yeah Bidens so awesome hooray for WW3.
i'm gonna have to side with mtg's bf on that one. i find a liberals head contents so revolting that its an instant tune out and memory wipe. to me its ugly as can get and lately all this right wing shits got me tuned out as well. its all just fkn ugliness to me

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
i'm gonna have to side with mtg's bf on that one. i find a liberals head contents so revolting that its an instant tune out and memory wipe. to me its ugly as can get and lately all this right wing shits got me tuned out as well. its all just fkn ugliness to me

WW3? LOL

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Libs not so bad once you embrace to love bro.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
so, bothsides?

yeah, one side wants to end democracy. the other does not. the pick should be obvious

Feb 4, 2009
Oh look election time is back and look who has reappeared.
Some posters have really odd timing.

Last edited:

Verndewdimus

Nov 18, 2016
www.reverbnation.com
so, bothsides?

yeah, one side wants to end democracy. the other does not. the pick should be obvious
this is a republic not a democracy, do you understand the difference? in a republic the population can kill their ridiculous money laundering spending bills and remove any of them from office via popular vote, you cant do that in a demon cracy

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic
Feb 4, 2009
so are you a left wing paid agent? oh look gurgle gurgle,,,,
let me be clear
fk government and parties and anyone pushing that tyranny
Gonna be interesting shithead. I’m going to sit back and laugh at your P&N adventures. You are completely unqualified to be posting here.

Verndewdimus

Nov 18, 2016
www.reverbnation.com
Gonna be interesting shithead. I’m going to sit back and laugh at your P&N adventures. You are completely unqualified to be posting here.
ahh name calling isnt that so adult of you. its a public forum, chairman mao. are you afeared of others opinions, scurred? whats your imploded psychology qualified for? self annihilative group think zones where desperate housewives scripts rule the roost?

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
fk government and parties and anyone pushing that tyranny
Please tell us more about this government free society you appear to be advocating for. How is this going to work? Also please please explain how you would prevent new political parties from forming if the current ones were abolished. Is it not a form of tyranny to deny people the right to associate with like minded individuals?

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
this is a republic not a democracy
Actually we are a democracy. A representative democracy.

Representative democracy, also known as indirect democracy, is a type of democracy where elected delegates represent a group of people, in contrast to direct democracy.[1] Nearly all modern Western-style democracies function as some type of representative democracy: for example, the United Kingdom (a unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy), Germany (a federal parliamentary republic), France (a unitary semi-presidential republic), and the United States (a federal presidential republic).