The Official MTG Thread - All MTG stuff in here

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
I dont want to start a Boebert thread cuz she's of the same cloth as MTG and just as dumb and own-goal-scoring as her. Would thread starter mind including Boebert in title? Thanks.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
MTG is great but posting it here is begging for liberal maniacs to go karen on you
She is great for some laughs. As far as actually accomplishing anything she hasn't really done anything from a legislative perspective. Her focus is all about her and not service to her district.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
She is great for some laughs. As far as actually accomplishing anything she hasn't really done anything from a legislative perspective. Her focus is all about her and not service to her district.

She's been doing a great job of exposing the IQ and patriotism deficit the GQP is afflicted with, that's for sure. Legit comedy on sooo many occasions.

I honestly believe some of what is going to happen in 2024 will be thanks to her and the rest of the Freedom caucus shortbus of losers. Can't wait.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Gym Jordan apparently only has around 5 bills in his career

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
That wouldn't surprise me. When your objective is obstruction and performance art you do a shit job as an actual legislator.

It's the Dems fault really. She'd be able to do something worthwhile if it wasn't for President Biden's damn gazpacho police. MTG will never stop fighting to keep 'Merica free of sangria law, I mean I feel safer don't you?

I just hope her knowledge of Jewish space lasers will come in handy with all this UFO business of late. Looking forward to her USAF and Navy colab.

4le12o.jpg

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
sad thing is you wouldnt know wtf nato is all about, cuz all your infos comes from fake news msm, im gonna be laughing beer our my nose when you mainstreamers get the real news flash
Holy shit guys, I think this dude is redpilled!! He haxing into our matrix from an outside reality that has all the facts. Omg omg omg. NEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO…..

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
sad thing is you wouldnt know wtf nato is all about, cuz all your infos comes from fake news msm, im gonna be laughing beer our my nose when you mainstreamers get the real news flash

Is this the "storm is coming!!!"??? Oh boy, can't wait.

/s

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
It's the Dems fault really. She'd be able to do something worthwhile if it wasn't for President Biden's damn gazpacho police. MTG will never stop fighting to keep 'Merica free of sangria law, I mean I feel safer don't you?

I just hope her knowledge of Jewish space lasers will come in handy with all this UFO business of late. Looking forward to her USAF and Navy colab.

4le12o.jpg
Civilian Vern. It's him.

APU_Fusion

Dec 16, 2013
there is no point in even trying with you people. enjoy the crash
Snicker …. My fine comrade … there be logic here … your goebbelisms be sinking beneath the sea of propaganda into the woke truth in Dave’s Jones locker … arrrrr

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Maybe you should try boofing the beer instead so you don't need to worry about it coming out your nose. It's even more effective when you boof pure grain alcohol.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

Poor vern, triggered so soon? Another 1/10, yeesh. Sad? You sound sad, I mean your hero traitor was just indicted for the third time. MMmm, conspiracy charges. Multiple conspirators. Legal fund running out of money too maybe I hear, he needs to beg and rip off more supporters I guess. MTG must be hittin the booze and Monistat pretty hard. It's only logical you'd feel some sort of loss or grief too I guess. Must be rough. Anyway...

Sure, whatever boofs your beer kid. MTG being the source sure makes you look like an outraged idiot, but whatever. I can tell it's your comfort zone . Pretend I don't even know what the acronym means for all I care. I don't give a shit, this isn't about me, it's about brainless traitor Marge remember? But incidentally, I find your hard on for crooks pretty lame. Stumping for a known traitor and brain donor, what is that called? Shitknighting? Vern, are you a sewer paladin? Maybe you should head over to the Russia thread and tell us all how it is. Or like MTG are you all wet n bothered for Putin too?

Here's your newsflash: You're on Team Treason kid, the cult section from the sound of it. Save your insurrection loving indignation for those that give a fuck. Concern yourself with trying to salvage what's left of your dignity. Can Vern respect facts instead of boofin beer and defending traitors? Film at 11.

Last edited:

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Elon better build a few fucking huge spaceships to Mars cuz we got to put a lot of people on them. From these fuckers in this forum and about 70 million other Americans.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Someone needs to explain to that skank, Bluetooth and other technologies. If I lived next door to her I would fuck with her like that.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
MTG was at trump’s latest arrest and ran from MAGA supporters as they called her a rino, can’t make this up.