President Obama birth certificate not authentic, results of Sherif Arpaio's study

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Given that detail, the main question is who was crazy or dishonest enough to post that video and claim it was evidence in the first place, and just how bad was Nemesis 1's judgement to post it?

In other words Nemesis 1s seems utterly unable to post ANY actual evidence genuinely supporting his claims period, let alone a coherent argument as opposed to random worthless videos.

He also claims that all of the Minnesota State Caucuses were held all in the same location as he was witness to it even though he has been shown proof that they weren't. You can't reason with crazy people.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Thats as you see it. I don't care one way or another. I just killing time befor the real killing beginns . a couple of hundred thousand deaths here and there are nothing comparred to the rest of this year
304 more days Harold.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
It does not matter if Obama was born in the pleasure palaces of [insert name of current most hated foreignor here]. His mother was a US citizen (this is easily proven). Due to the rules, Obama gains his natural born citizen from her.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Birther threads are my favorite, but now it seems like Nemesis is the last guy holding the torch. This forum used to have a fair number of birthers, but most of them either wised up or became too embarrassed to keep at it.

Keep reaching for that rainbow, Nemesis!

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
It does not matter if Obama was born in the pleasure palaces of [insert name of current most hated foreignor here]. His mother was a US citizen (this is easily proven). Due to the rules, Obama gains his natural born citizen from her.

Citizenship yes, natural born citizenship, that's a little more grey. The arguments that I have read have been that due to his father's citizenship, Obama could be shown to have dual loyalties. His farther was a British subject so therefore Obama could easily fall under British authority just as much as US. This was the reason for the "natural" born phrase rather than just a plain old citizen. Two citizen parents.

Its ironic that Obama has dual allegiance to the very crown that the founding fathers were trying to prevent.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Birther threads are my favorite, but now it seems like Nemesis is the last guy holding the torch. This forum used to have a fair number of birthers, but most of them either wised up or became too embarrassed to keep at it.

Keep reaching for that rainbow, Nemesis!

I am the last person who even cares about obummer. I don't like him at all . That goes for The half breed romney who may have his own birther problems like Mcshame had, newt and tricky ricky. I do enjoy taking the other side of the debate tho . If obummer died tomorrow I wouldn't be happy . But I wouldn't cry either. Not to worry you people are going to have plenity to debate in coming months unless your afraid to post News in news section . Like the recent storms That were merely practice sessions. Its all about frequency. But none dared to start the topic

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Citizenship yes, natural born citizenship, that's a little more grey. The arguments that I have read have been that due to his father's citizenship, Obama could be shown to have dual loyalties. His farther was a British subject so therefore Obama could easily fall under British authority just as much as US. This was the reason for the "natural" born phrase rather than just a plain old citizen. Two citizen parents.

Its ironic that Obama has dual allegiance to the very crown that the founding fathers were trying to prevent.

Give it up, already.

D:

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Give it up, already.

D:

Give what up. The language in the Constitution is quite clear. The term "Natural Born Citizen" is found nowhere else except to describe the qualifications for president. Seems pretty deliberate. NBC must mean something other than just citizen otherwise why is it there? Words have meaning, the question is what did the framers mean. We will probably never know.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I am the last person who even cares about obummer. I don't like him at all . That goes for The half breed romney who may have his own birther problems like Mcshame had, newt and tricky ricky. I do enjoy taking the other side of the debate tho . If obummer died tomorrow I wouldn't be happy . But I wouldn't cry either. Not to worry you people are going to have plenity to debate in coming months unless your afraid to post News in news section . Like the recent storms That were merely practice sessions. Its all about frequency. But none dared to start the topic

I'm excited for the apocalypse! Can you give us some general idea on when we should start expecting the fire and brimstone to fall? Just a ballpark estimate.

On what day will you be prepared to admit that you were wrong about this?

Jan 25, 2011

The dual citizenship thery was blow away immediately as any person who may have been eligble had to renounce any other citizenship by age of 22. Obama did not. As such he lost any eligibility to Kenyan citizenship.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
He also claims that all of the Minnesota State Caucuses were held all in the same location as he was witness to it even though he has been shown proof that they weren't. You can't reason with crazy people.

Your a lieing ass whole . It was exactly as I stated. 30+ caucus in 1 room . I gave the county mower and the 55912 and location Austin senior center its easy to check but don't expect me to do it. I from smallvile not NYC. I am THE ONE I bet you think thats laughable . But its true . I will prove when the time is here. I will enjoy dealing with many that should have been aborted befor birth . Ya see is how it works it comes back at ya .

Last edited:

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
Papers, especially the one in question, didn't require any proof, just someone coming in and asking for a birth announcement to be printed. The newspaper reports are the weakest argument out there.
Are you serious? There is no way that his parents or anyone around him was planning on him running for president all those years ago. Why would they lie back then? Does anyone really go around asking newspapers to print fake birth announcements so that 40+ years later they can leverage that somehow? Do you understand how nuts that sounds?

Or do you mean that Obama's current supporters used a specially designed, government, top secret time machine so that they could go back in time to Hawaii and ask to have those announcements printed? Yeah, that must be what happened, right?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Give what up. The language in the Constitution is quite clear. The term "Natural Born Citizen" is found nowhere else except to describe the qualifications for president. Seems pretty deliberate. NBC must mean something other than just citizen otherwise why is it there? Words have meaning, the question is what did the framers mean. We will probably never know.

I will get you a link that shows your ignorant. It even tells you were to get the LAW and you can read with your own eyes.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Are you serious? There is no way that his parents or anyone around him was planning on him running for president all those years ago. Why would they lie back then? Does anyone really go around asking newspapers to print fake birth announcements so that 40+ years later they can leverage that somehow? Do you understand how nuts that sounds?

Or do you mean that Obama's current supporters used a specially designed, government, top secret time machine so that they could go back in time to Hawaii and ask to have those announcements printed? Yeah, that must be what happened, right?

Whoa, back up the conspiracy. You need to remove the foil hat buddy. All I am saying it that newspaper announcements are hardly fact based and I don't think its the strongest defense out there. The announcement doesn't prove/disprove anything.

[conspiracy (since you apparently love it)]

The announcement would still prove to be beneficial even at the time if the family was trying to cover up his birth outside the US. US citizenship carries many benefits, regardless of him becoming president many years later, this still would have been a smart move by the family had he been brought to Hawaii shortly after his birth.

/conspiracy :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I'm excited for the apocalypse! Can you give us some general idea on when we should start expecting the fire and brimstone to fall? Just a ballpark estimate.

On what day will you be prepared to admit that you were wrong about this?
He has said on many occasions that this is the year and that there won't be elections this year. I am giving him the full year just to avoid any room for backpedaling which is why I'm counting down for him to Jan 1st 2013.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
I will get you a link that shows your ignorant. It even tells you were to get the LAW and you can read with your own eyes.

Ignorant? All I stated is what is written. I can read, nothing more is required for what I said.