President Obama birth certificate not authentic, results of Sherif Arpaio's study

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
You really give Ron Paul supporters a bad image. o_O

I support liberty . I like paul because he says same his record clear and he can't be bought. You on the other hand believe americans can be locked up forever with out due process. Don't point at me when your the scum

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I'm excited for the apocalypse! Can you give us some general idea on when we should start expecting the fire and brimstone to fall? Just a ballpark estimate.

On what day will you be prepared to admit that you were wrong about this?

Lol End of world I can't help you out there , As I hold no such belief.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Lol End of world I can't help you out there , As I hold no such belief.

Well maybe you could give a timetable for the hundreds of thousands or more deaths you are predicting for this year? Your posts are largely incoherent so it's hard to understand them, but you seem to be fairly clearly predicting some significant disasters in the upcoming months.

Just want to know when these disasters are supposed to happen as well as when you're going to be willing to admit you were wrong if they don't.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Citizenship yes, natural born citizenship, that's a little more grey. The arguments that I have read have been that due to his father's citizenship, Obama could be shown to have dual loyalties. His farther was a British subject so therefore Obama could easily fall under British authority just as much as US. This was the reason for the "natural" born phrase rather than just a plain old citizen. Two citizen parents.

Its ironic that Obama has dual allegiance to the very crown that the founding fathers were trying to prevent.

Here are the rules on Natural Born Citizenship:

INA: ACT 301 - NATIONALS AND CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES AT BIRTH

Sec. 301. [8 U.S.C. 1401] The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;

(c) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;

(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;

(e) a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;

(f) a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (59 Stat. 669; 22 U.S.C. 288) by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person (A) honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or (B) employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and

(h) a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24, 1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the United States. 302 persons born in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899

http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-9679.html

As a note, all changes are always retroactive when they make it easier, but not retroactive when they make it harder.

I bolded the part which applies to Obama as a worse case scenario (assumes he was born outside the US).

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Well maybe you could give a timetable for the hundreds of thousands or more deaths you are predicting for this year? Your posts are largely incoherent so it's hard to understand them, but you seem to be fairly clearly predicting some significant disasters in the upcoming months.

Just want to know when these disasters are supposed to happen as well as when you're going to be willing to admit you were wrong if they don't.

If I did that it would be bad for my family . I just crazy live with it.

I made no new years preditions for 2012 as you won't see 2013 unless your one of unlucky ones. But internet won't be up anyway .

I did do on new years preditions for 2010 and 2011 . People made some really stupid statements that I turned around on them saying things like I wish we would get 10 feet of snow . I told him it could be arranged. and it was. many more . But for now New years predition in this forum section 2010 2011. Just don't say stupid things and allow me to see or I give ya what ya ask for.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Your a lieing ass whole . It was exactly as I stated. 30+ caucus in 1 room . I gave the county mower and the 55912 and location Austin senior center its easy to check but don't expect me to do it. I from smallvile not NYC. I am THE ONE I bet you think thats laughable . But its true . I will prove when the time is here. I will enjoy dealing with many that should have been aborted befor birth . Ya see is how it works it comes back at ya .

Quoted for lying. So, everyone from the whole state drove to the Austin senior center and in one room to have 30+ individual caucuses?

http://caucusfinder.sos.state.mn.us/ - Different locations for different zip codes/addresses

This is why folks, you don't take anything he says seriously.

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Here are the rules on Natural Born Citizenship:

[/FONT]
http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-9679.html

As a note, all changes are always retroactive when they make it easier, but not retroactive when they make it harder.

I bolded the part which applies to Obama as a worse case scenario (assumes he was born outside the US).

This link better Obama mother wasn't legal by the laws sited . you can find laws in discription to get link Obummers ma had to be 19 for obummer to be legal she was 18 1 year short .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WLWN_Gmc-Y&feature=related

I should have checked the other link it also 404 . That great as I copied both links in 09. I will sell it .

Last edited:

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002

He lives in Mower county; perhaps he's predicting the impending Porklips?

spamReg.png

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I'm excited for the apocalypse! Can you give us some general idea on when we should start expecting the fire and brimstone to fall? Just a ballpark estimate.

On what day will you be prepared to admit that you were wrong about this?

No one but the Father in Heaven knows when it will happen. :)

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
If I did that it would be bad for my family . I just crazy live with it.

I made no new years preditions for 2012 as you won't see 2013 unless your one of unlucky ones. But internet won't be up anyway .

I did do on new years preditions for 2010 and 2011 . People made some really stupid statements that I turned around on them saying things like I wish we would get 10 feet of snow . I told him it could be arranged. and it was. many more . But for now New years predition in this forum section 2010 2011. Just don't say stupid things and allow me to see or I give ya what ya ask for.

Okay, so presuming that the internet and society haven't collapsed by January 1 2013, you will come on here and admit that you were wrong?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Quoted for lying. So, everyone from the whole state drove to the Austin senior center and in one room to have 30+ individual caucuses?

http://caucusfinder.sos.state.mn.us/ - Different locations for different zip codes/addresses

This is why folks, you don't take anything he says seriously.

The whole state Are you insane. Its a county caucus . You can recall what other red herring says but ignor the facts . Why I not surprized . You are ignorant as to how the caucus system works . So many americans are ,

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
The whole state Are you insane. Its a county caucus . You can recall what other red herring says but ignor the facts . Why I not surprized . You are ignorant as to how the caucus system works . So many americans are ,

No shit, a single caucus for a county would be held in a single location. In that other thread, you talked about knowing the results of all of the caucuses b/c you were present at them b/c they were being held all in the same room.

Wow, you witnessed a single caucus not all of the state caucuses. Too bad, the remaining counties didn't vote for that fool Ron Paul.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I not following the Son of a jackels history any longer . We have 3 running in GOP that are as bad . So I don't really care. Is Obummer going to be on georgias ticket for preident . Last I heard he won't be . 0 votes for obummer in georgia . Not even write inns will be counted . No dead people votes will count like they did in 2008.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/georgia.asp

I'd state that you're an idiot, but every single post you've made in this thread has done that better than I could ever say. You have not posted a single thing in this thread that holds up to even the most miniscule of research. Please stop trying to spread ignorance.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
No one but the Father in Heaven knows when it will happen. :)

The hebrew god LOL . Same period other countries history . It was no god that freed so called Hebrew from eygpt. Find out what others history says . You will also find its name in Bible . Destoyer

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
No shit, a single caucus for a county would be held in a single location. In that other thread, you talked about knowing the results of all of the caucuses b/c you were present at them b/c they were being held all in the same room.

Wow, you witnessed a single caucus not all of the state caucuses. Too bad, the remaining counties didn't vote for that fool Ron Paul.
Even his own caucus voted Santorum first then Paul. IIRC his percentages matched the overall state percetages pretty fucking closely.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
This link better Obama mother wasn't legal by the laws sited . you can find laws in discription to get link Obummers ma had to be 19 for obummer to be legal she was 18 1 year short .

Can you quote me the 19 year old requirement? Obama's mom lived in the US her entire life...thereby easily meeting the 1 year requirement (hint, she was much older than 1 year old when she gave birth to Obama).

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Even his own caucus voted Santorum first then Paul. IIRC his percentages matched the overall state percetages pretty fucking closely.

there were 30 seperate caucus precincts in the Room . After we voted the votes were counted for all precincts . Each precinct was Assigned X amount of delegates . We also raised hand for who we voted for so ALL could see . Than we went about choosing and voting on delegates NO ONE LEFT early its not done that way . Ricky was the top vote getter. Paul got most delegates. Ricky voters are pretty stupid. Romney even has more delegates than ricky for the state. Go back to ythat thread . I told you things ahead of time that actually none knew till I said it was time to let it out. Its all there with time stamps. Not even Paul organization new what was going on . Thats when the real delegate count issue came up . After our organization let it out. We are not tied to the paul campaign in any form. other than he our choice . What till ya see what we have planned or the Dem-ons

Last edited: