President Obama birth certificate not authentic, results of Sherif Arpaio's study

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
http://www.ktar.com/6/1508699/Arpaio-Obamas-birther-doesnt-pass-tests

PHOENIX -- Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio presented results of what his volunteer cold-case posse found when they looked into the authenticity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate that was given by the White House in April of 2011.

"We believe probable cause exists that we believe forgery and fraud may have been committed," Arpaio said.

Their results showed the birth certificate did not originate in paper format as claimed by the White House.

"At the very least I can tell you this," Arpaio said. "Based on all the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot, in good faith, report to you that these documents are authentic."

The volunteers showed multiple videos [that can be seen below] that explained their findings on Thursday after Arpaio spoke.

Arpaio and the volunteers both said they were hoping the results would come back that the certificate was indeed authentic.

"My investigators believe that the long form birth certificate was manufactured electronically and that it did not originate in a paper format as claimed by the White House," Arpaio said.

This investigation was launched six months ago in August of 2011 by Arpaio after members of the Tea Party gave him a signed petition asking him to investigate the certificate.

The current controversy was thought to be over by many, but remains alive to some conservatives.

Oh boy.

The article has several videos that are supposed to detail the results of the investigation and their conclusions, but they're blocked where I'm currently at.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
As much as I agree with Sheriff Joe's stance on illegal immigration, this is just a waste of his taxpayer's money. Obama is president, and most likely will be president for the next 4+ years.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
As much as I agree with Sheriff Joe's stance on illegal immigration, this is just a waste of his taxpayer's money. Obama is president, and most likely will be president for the next 4+ years.

The article says the investigation was done by the volunteer cold case team. Not sure how much tax payer money that took, but he's already under fire for mis-spending.

Hypothetically, if his birth certificate is proven fake, definitively fake. Then what?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Joey's sad attempted distraction from the ongoing investigations into his own illegal professional practices.
haha. Good luck with that buddy...

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
What credentials do the members of this "team" have? Are they document experts?

Don't see any creds listed in the link.

Karl Agathon

Golden Member
Sep 30, 2010
What do these batshit people think they're actually going to accomplish?!?! My god, so many other damned problems in this country, and these morons are focusing on this garbage?!!?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

Actually its true about the birth cert, that the white house showed its made of 6 layers of a PDF . Each layer has been done in forensic science. Doesn't matter . To be president Both parents HAVE to be AMERICAN born period

Jan 25, 2011
What do these batshit people think they're actually going to accomplish?!?! My god, so many other damned problems in this country, and these morons are focusing on this garbage?!!?

Have you seen the GOP presidential candidates? They have a better shot with the birther movement.

Jan 25, 2011
Actually its true about the birth cert, that the white house showed its made of 6 layers of a PDF . Each layer has been done in forensic science. Doesn't matter . To be president Both parents HAVE to be AMERICAN born period

You can cite nothing in U.S. law to support that claim. Prove me wrong.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Is there any subject on which you are unwilling to expose the depths of your ignorance? There is neither statutory nor Constitutional support for your assertion.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
The article says the investigation was done by the volunteer cold case team. Not sure how much tax payer money that took, but he's already under fire for mis-spending.

Hypothetically, if his birth certificate is proven fake, definitively fake. Then what?

death by firing squad and a full scale nasa commission to invent time travel to make john mccain president 3+ years ago.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

6 layers of a PDF. If that meant something that would be awfully impressive. What if it had been 5 layers? Or...4?

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008

If the guy is not eligible to be president then he can't run again.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
http://archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html

The Constitution of the United States, Article II, Section 1, Clause 5:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Is there any subject on which you are unwilling to expose the depths of your ignorance? There is neither statutory nor Constitutional support for your assertion.
Its a tuff debate with ignorant fools thats a fact , The best I can do is this and it does imply by the wording both parents need to be americans . One parent being an American just doesn't cover what the founders were trying to do . Its a good thing I didn't write this as you shouldn't have problem with gibberish .

Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for election to the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was an attempt to allay concerns that foreign aristocrats might immigrate to the new nation and use their wealth and influence to impose a monarchy.

I trust you can see why both parents have to be Americans or the above is useless. and meaningless . Only a complete moron would debate other wise.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Hey, maybe the House Republicans will hold hearings on Mr Obama's birth certificate and do even more damage to their party....

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Brilliant! The White House plays Wag the Dog with a blatantly altered document to distract the American Public from important issues so you pursue the blatantly altered document...

Is there some special virtue in extreme gullibility?

Talk about wagging the dog you just did. This is forum few read.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Its a tuff debate with ignorant fools thats a fact , The best I can do is this and it does imply by the wording both parents need to be americans . One parent being an American just doesn't cover what the founders were trying to do . Its a good thing I didn't write this as you shouldn't have problem with gibberish .

Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for election to the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was an attempt to allay concerns that foreign aristocrats might immigrate to the new nation and use their wealth and influence to impose a monarchy.

I trust you can see why both parents have to be Americans or the above is useless. and meaningless . Only a complete moron would debate other wise.
Andrew Jackson had two immigrant parents, both from Northern Ireland. Thomas Jefferson's mother was born in England. James Buchanan's and Chester Arthur's fathers were Irish. Woodrow Wilson's mother was English. Herbert Hoover's mother was Canadian.

Any further delusions we need to address?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
If the guy is not eligible to be president then he can't run again.

I not following the Son of a jackels history any longer . We have 3 running in GOP that are as bad . So I don't really care. Is Obummer going to be on georgias ticket for preident . Last I heard he won't be . 0 votes for obummer in georgia . Not even write inns will be counted . No dead people votes will count like they did in 2008.

Jan 25, 2011
I not following the Son of a jackels history any longer . We have 3 running in GOP that are as bad . So I don't really care. Is Obummer going to be on georgias ticket for preident . Last I heard he won't be . 0 votes for obummer in georgia . Not even write inns will be counted . No dead people votes will count like they did in 2008.

Did the voices in your head tell you that? You should probably research a bit before you post such nonsense.