President Obama birth certificate not authentic, results of Sherif Arpaio's study

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

khon

Golden Member
Jun 8, 2010
Is anyone really surprised by this ?

Sherif Arpaio is a xenophobic nutjob, so of course he'd be a birther.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
The Sheriff Joe problem is that he has no standing to investigate Obama's birth. And since Scotus has already ruled on the subject, all Sheriff Joe could win himself is yet another contempt of court citation for filing a frivolous lawsuit.

Patriotism maybe the one of the last refuge of scoundrels, but Sheriff Joe is simply inventing one more last refuges of scoundrels tactic. . Ole Sheriff Joe can simply tell it to the judge when he gets jailed for contempt of court. And see how far his crapola gets him.

And when Sheriff Joe gets jailed for long standing contempt of court, he can sit in a jail cell and watch the hours turn into days, and the days turn into months, and the months turn into years.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Joey's sad attempted distraction from the ongoing investigations into his own illegal professional practices.
haha. Good luck with that buddy...

This, and it's unsurprising to find that ontology is still ontology...

As for the absurd notion that both parents need to be American born for a person to become president, the truth is that even much maligned "anchor babies" will have that constitutional right, once they reach the age of 35...

The Constitution- read it & weep, nativist twits.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Andrew Jackson had two immigrant parents, both from Northern Ireland. Thomas Jefferson's mother was born in England. James Buchanan's and Chester Arthur's fathers were Irish. Woodrow Wilson's mother was English. Herbert Hoover's mother was Canadian.

Any further delusions we need to address?

Where were these men born . If inside the USA he is natural born citizen but the Birth cert obummer showed is a fake that not debateable. its nor a dilusion As you can see the wording is pretty dam hard to debate but if the fore fathers vision was as stated the only way it can work is with 2 parents that are AMERICANS ,

It seems to me your saying none of the above persons became american citizens , Prove they did not become American citizens . The Jackel never became a citizen kinda blows your delusions out of water. Shows us any of these people who did not become citizens

Last edited:

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
I not following the Son of a jackels history any longer . We have 3 running in GOP that are as bad . So I don't really care. Is Obummer going to be on georgias ticket for preident . Last I heard he won't be . 0 votes for obummer in georgia . Not even write inns will be counted . No dead people votes will count like they did in 2008.

He was certified by the GA SoS on Feb 11.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
dismissing something simply as a non sequitur is simply saying "Nuh Uh!" in Latin...
Nemesis barely manages to post comprehensible English, and then rarely. I figured Latin would keep him tied up for a while, even just two words.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Where were these men born . If inside the USA he is natural born citizen but the Birth cert obummer showed is a fake that not debateable. its nor a dilusion As you can see the wording is pretty dam hard to debate but if the fore fathers vision was as stated the only way it can work is with 2 parents that are AMERICANS ,

It seems to me your saying none of the above persons became american citizens , Prove they did not become American citizens . The Jackel never became a citizen kinda blows your delusions out of water. Shows us any of these people who did not become citizens

IF you have any documented proof that Obama was born somewhere else, I'd love to see it.

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
The article says the investigation was done by the volunteer cold case team. Not sure how much tax payer money that took, but he's already under fire for mis-spending.
Too bad they couldn't volunteer to investigate actual cold cases. The effort is only free if the volunteers' time is worthless. Even a birther's time is worth SOMETHING, and if they're volunteering for a "cold case team", surely they could be out solving actual crimes or something instead of pursuing conspiracy theories.
Hypothetically, if his birth certificate is proven fake, definitively fake. Then what?
What if he's secretly a space alien? Hypotheticals are more interesting if they're at least somewhat grounded in reality. Like, things that haven't been looked into, with great exuberance, for YEARS without turning up anything substantial.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Its a tuff debate with ignorant fools thats a fact , The best I can do is this and it does imply by the wording both parents need to be americans . One parent being an American just doesn't cover what the founders were trying to do . Its a good thing I didn't write this as you shouldn't have problem with gibberish .

Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for election to the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was an attempt to allay concerns that foreign aristocrats might immigrate to the new nation and use their wealth and influence to impose a monarchy.

I trust you can see why both parents have to be Americans or the above is useless. and meaningless . Only a complete moron would debate other wise.

The individual holding the office of the President has to be a natural born American, their parents can be born anywhere in the world.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Andrew Jackson had two immigrant parents, both from Northern Ireland. Thomas Jefferson's mother was born in England. James Buchanan's and Chester Arthur's fathers were Irish. Woodrow Wilson's mother was English. Herbert Hoover's mother was Canadian.

DID all these Immigrants become american citizens . YES OR NO stop wagging the freaken dog

Aegeon

Golden Member
Nov 2, 2004

You can't even vaguely speak proper English. (I.E. it takes considerable guessing to try to figure out who "the Jackel" is even referencing.)

You indirectly seem to have admittedly you were previously wildly mistaken.

As has been noted, there is nothing in the US Constitution or US laws which would even remotely support the claim that US citizenship in general would be specifically based on having one or two parents. You could make a narrow technical argument that anyone born outside of the US should not count as a "natural born citizen" (regardless of the citizenship of their parents) but the Supreme Court would clearly reject the argument as pointless and clearly stupid if applied today if the argument ever reached that level.

Your post clearly empathizes how no-one remotely sane honestly believes Obama is not a US citizen anymore.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
The individual holding the office of the President has to be a natural born American, their parents can be born anywhere in the world.

Thats an out and out lie. Only if they become Americans first.

But if your born here your correct . Thats what the debate is about

Obummers ran against a man born in panama . So OH my not born in america. But both his parents were. Thay had hearing and everthing . I think we should give obummer the same treatment and hold hearings surely none would object to that . It would kill the rep 2012 president chances. But if they held hearing on Mc shame they should do the same on obummer . Dem-on don't play the game the same 2 times in a row . They cheat and their the Masters at lying cheating stealing and immorality

Aegeon

Golden Member
Nov 2, 2004
DID all these Immigrants become american citizens . YES OR NO stop wagging the freaken dog
As noted this is an indisputably irrelevant question to the matter in question.

The definition of "naturally born US citizen" clearly has absolutely nothing to do with that detail one way or the other.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
I have no doubt in my mind this sheriff will end up behind bars one day. He is an idiot and idiots need to learn when to just STFU, sit down, and stop wasting people's time.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Thats an out and out lie. Only if they become Americans first.

But if your born here your correct . Thats what the debate is about

Obummers ran against a man born in panama . So OH my not born in america. But both his parents were. Thay had hearing and everthing . I think we should give obummer the same treatment and hold hearings surely none would object to that . It would kill the rep 2012 president chances. But if they held hearing on Mc shame they should do the same on obummer . Dem-on don't play the game the same 2 times in a row . They cheat and their the Masters at lying cheating stealing and immorality

nice how you overlook this post when it is contrary to what you believe:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Thats what the debate is about

What the "debate" is about is denying legitimacy to Obama, a way of claiming that your team lost because the other team cheated.

Nobody cheated. Obama fulfilled all the constitutional requirements, and won the presidency in a fair election. There is no legitimate debate, just the miserable squeezin's from sour grapes.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
As noted this is an indisputably irrelevant question to the matter in question.

The definition of "naturally born US citizen" clearly has absolutely nothing to do with that detail one way or the other.

Only to the mentally handy capped.

If your an immigrent and you become a citizen it makes a huge differance . SHOW that these people were not citizens. None could be president but their offspring can . The son of a jackel also has some strange new scares.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
The Sheriff Joe problem is that he has no standing to investigate Obama's birth. And since Scotus has already ruled on the subject, all Sheriff Joe could win himself is yet another contempt of court citation for filing a frivolous lawsuit.

Patriotism maybe the one of the last refuge of scoundrels, but Sheriff Joe is simply inventing one more last refuges of scoundrels tactic. . Ole Sheriff Joe can simply tell it to the judge when he gets jailed for contempt of court. And see how far his crapola gets him.

And when Sheriff Joe gets jailed for long standing contempt of court, he can sit in a jail cell and watch the hours turn into days, and the days turn into months, and the months turn into years.

When was this ruling made. Heres a link saying your full of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iXTRA4IFBU

Last edited: