President Obama birth certificate not authentic, results of Sherif Arpaio's study

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Aegeon

Golden Member
Nov 2, 2004
Thats an out and out lie. Only if they become Americans first.

But if your born here your correct . Thats what the debate is about
Again, you are flat out making indisputably completely false claims, or being so incoherent, no-one can understand what you are attempting to say.

With narrow exceptions which might apply to Obama depending on how you interpret past laws, (interestingly enough, Obama could be possibly ruled as a naturally born US citizen depending on how the courts interpret it even if it WAS proven he was born outside of the US) you are clearly a naturally born US citizen is born to a single parent who was a US citizen or born in the US period. Its irrelevant to your eligibility if your parents were both illegal immigrants who were promptly permanently deported days after your birth in the US.

There simply is overwhelming evidence that Obama was born in the US. (On top of all the other huge number of points, the conspiracy theorists generally seem to ignore the logistics of plane flights to Kenya from Hawaii as of 1961 and the costs of air travel during that period when the family simply didn't have much money.)

Jan 25, 2011
Only to the mentally handy capped.

If your an immigrent and you become a citizen it makes a huge differance . SHOW that these people were not citizens. None could be president but their offspring can . The son of a jackel also has some strange new scares.

Jackson's father died without becoming a citizen. Jackson isn't relevant anyway as he was a citizen at the time of adoption of the Constitution.

Aegeon

Golden Member
Nov 2, 2004
Only to the mentally handy capped.

If your an immigrent and you become a citizen it makes a huge differance . SHOW that these people were not citizens. None could be president but their offspring can . The son of a jackel also has some strange new scares.
Again you are not speaking intelligible English. (I.E. perhaps you are referring to Obama or someone with the jackel line, previously it was not entirely clear if you were not referring to Andrew Jackson given the incoherence of your posting.)

No-one other than you an possibly a couple of internet morons who can't read basic laws are arguing that it matters one bit whether a future President's parents were both US citizens if they meet the naturally born US citizen clause.

There is simply nothing anywhere in the US legal code which would imply that having both parents being US citizens is somehow a requirement. (Again being born in the US absolutely qualifies and at that point the citizenship status of the parents is irrelevant.)

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
OK a link as I to lazy to look for your proof. Jackson was born on american soil thats not at issue here . But I still want that link.

He died in 1767, before the revolution and Andrew Jackson's birth. Read my edit. Jackson isn't relevant to the discussion as he was a citizen at the time of the adoption of the Constitution. Article II, Section 1, Clause 5

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Again, you are flat out making indisputably completely false claims, or being so incoherent, no-one can understand what you are attempting to say.

With narrow exceptions which might apply to Obama depending on how you interpret past laws, (interestingly enough, Obama could be possibly ruled as a naturally born US citizen depending on how the courts interpret it even if it WAS proven he was born outside of the US) you are clearly a naturally born US citizen is born to a single parent who was a US citizen or born in the US period. Its irrelevant to your eligibility if your parents were both illegal immigrants who were promptly permanently deported days after your birth in the US.

There simply is overwhelming evidence that Obama was born in the US. (On top of all the other huge number of points, the conspiracy theorists generally seem to ignore the logistics of plane flights to Kenya from Hawaii as of 1961 and the costs of air travel during that period when the family simply didn't have much money.)

Thats not what the people of his birth country claim at all . They say he was born in kenya his grandma was present at birth in kenya . Why the PDF birth cert. than its a fake undisputed except by those who were duked and doped by the lieing son of a jackel

SparkyJJO

Lifer
May 16, 2002
Joey's sad attempted distraction from the ongoing investigations into his own illegal professional practices.
haha. Good luck with that buddy...

Such as enforcing federal law that others don't want to be bothered to enforce? :rolleyes:

Jan 25, 2011
Thats not what the people of his birth country claim at all . They say he was born in kenya his grandma was present at birth in kenya . Why the PDF birth cert. than its a fake undisputed except by those who were duked and doped by the lieing son of a jackel

Ahhhh. The grandmother. It was a leading statement run through an interpreter that was immediately corrected within seconds of his grandmother fully understanding the question. You should probably listen to the full phone call.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
He died in 1767, before the revolution and Andrew Jackson's birth. Read my edit. Jackson isn't relevant to the discussion as he was a citizen at the time of the adoption of the Constitution. Article II, Section 1, Clause 5

Befor the constitution GO away. Than it doesn't apply to him as such. 1 generation the forefathers all knew.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Ahhhh. The grandmother. It was a leading statement run through an interpreter that was immediately corrected within seconds of his grandmother fully understanding the question. You should probably listen to the full phone call.

I listened to all 3 versions of said phone call 3 differant versions of same phone call. . There is a video were no phone was used also .

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
SparkyJJO

Except that Joe is not an agent of the federal government, nor does he have federal police powers.

Next question?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I was replying to your question, before you edited it and added the YouTube link.

BTW, congratulations on finding a video that's almost as incomprehensible as your posts.

There are lots of them I never give you guys the best stuff its not worth it.

Last edited:

Aegeon

Golden Member
Nov 2, 2004
Thats not what the people of his birth country claim at all . They say he was born in kenya his grandma was present at birth in kenya .
Of course this is indisputably false in any remotely rational analysis.

The short version is during a long distance phone call (probably with bad voice quality), a non-professional language translator communicated that question in such a way that the grandmother understood the question as basically being if his ethnic ties were from the area and therefore initially answered with a yes. The second she understood what the person on the other line thought she was saying, she made it very clear that she was not present at Obama's birth because it was in the US and not in Kenya. (It was purely the grandmother's initial confusion, so the rest of your statement was absolutely 100% false.)

It certainly could not be viewed as reasonable evidence that Obama was born in Kenya, and in fact would more justifiably be viewed as evidence against it, given the family's extremely strong repeated clarifications that Obama was born in the US and specifically Hawaii as soon as they were clear what the caller was asking about.

Aegeon

Golden Member
Nov 2, 2004
So in other words we have established we should ignore you since you clearly are not currently eligible to vote in the US since you are currently presumably involuntarily institutionalized.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
There are lots of them I never give you guys the best stuff its not worth it.
It's not worth your time to post credible or comprehensible links, but it's worth your time to post endless streams of gibberish...

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Attention Whoring takes some people to very strange places they should never be.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I was replying to your question, before you edited it and added the YouTube link.

BTW, congratulations on finding a video that's almost as incomprehensible as your posts.

Really so you didn't read the letters . I suppose your struggling with the legal terms used and the cited statues

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
It's not worth your time to post credible or comprehensible links, but it's worth your time to post endless streams of gibberish...

Truely one can see your a dem-on you offer nothing but post about MY gibberish . Which I find rather good and all who know me find extremely funny. all things consider your a mental midget

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Truely one can see your a dem-on you offer nothing but post about MY gibberish . Which I find rather good and all who know me find extremely funny. all things consider your a mental midget
There's a difference between finding you humorous and humoring you...

Also, your marginally comprehensible use of language is only slightly worse than your severely strained reasoning and fallacious logic.