I'm gonna introduce you all to a friend of mine and ....

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
India is not stepping into sectarian differences amongst Muslims that too in Pakistan or Bangladesh.
So it isn’t really about persecuted minorities but about discrimination against Muslims. Glad we cleared that up.

It’s so funny you keep arguing to not say that the CAA discriminates based on religion when it clearly does. You just choose to be ok with that discrimination but refuse to admit it.

It really is funny to watch you painfully attempt to dance around that basic fact.

• Love
Reactions: Meghan54 and Pohemi

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
The Muslims of Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan have:

1. Systematically eliminated minority groups in their countries
2. Fermented the worst kind of oppression against minority groups in their countries
3. Instigated terrorism which has killed thousands and thousands of Indians

It's no wonder we don't want them in our country unless they renounce the actions of their compatriots. You all have no idea about the level of destitution faced by minority groups of these countries. The CAA is a humanitarian law giving hope for desperate people. Your views on this matter are as useless as those of armchair experts commenting from the other side of the world.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
I got one question for you all.

Where were you guys when the religious minorities of these three countries were being decimated? Where was the US when it supported Pakistan's genocide on Bangladeshi Hindus? Oh wait, right on the side of Pakistan.

Those who had nothing to say then don't have the right to say anything now. You, of course will still do so, but thats equivalent to dogs barking in the street.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Great, so you agree that India is discriminating against people for their religious affiliation now?

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Great, so you agree that India is discriminating against people for their religious affiliation now?
Oh, blow it out of your hole. What do you have to say about this?

The first report of the Bangladesh genocide was published by West Pakistani journalist Anthony Mascarenhas in The Sunday Times, London on 13 June 1971 titled "Genocide". He wrote: "I saw Hindus, hunted from village to village and door to door, shot off-hand after a cursory 'short-arm inspection' showed they were uncircumcised. I have heard the screams of men bludgeoned to death in the compound of the Circuit House (civil administrative headquarters) in Comilla. I have seen truckloads of other human targets and those who had the humanity to try to help them hauled off 'for disposal' under the cover of darkness and curfew."
Let me guess, you have nothing to say about it as usual. But have the audacity to preach to India on whom it should offer refuge. Fvck you and your ilk.

And congrats, you are on the same side as the Taliban. I guess thats kind of a honor for you:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/vide...dus-muslims-should-watch-101710617548223.html

The Taliban, the ruling power in the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, has made a bizarre statement. The Taliban raised questions over India's newly notified Citizenship Amendment Act. In its first reaction to CAA, the Taliban said such a law should be for all “irrespective of religion.”​

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I got one question for you all.

Where were you guys when the religious minorities of these three countries were being decimated? Where was the US when it supported Pakistan's genocide on Bangladeshi Hindus? Oh wait, right on the side of Pakistan.

Those who had nothing to say then don't have the right to say anything now. You, of course will still do so, but thats equivalent to dogs barking in the street.

Where was your thread about it? Where were you? Seems to me your own logical fallacy included yourself, oops

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Oh, blow it out of your hole. What do you have to say about this?

Let me guess, you have nothing to say about it as usual. But have the audacity to preach to India on whom it should offer refuge. Fvck you and your ilk.

And congrats, you are on the same side as the Taliban. I guess thats kind of a honor for you:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/vide...dus-muslims-should-watch-101710617548223.html
So you agree that India discriminates based on religious affiliation, you just think that’s good - correct?

Reactions: Meghan54

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Hindu and minority population in Pakistan and Bangladesh is shrinking year by year. Contrast this with the booming population of Muslims in India and the West. What the fuck do you all think is happening in those countries? Population of any community does not decline in the normal course of affairs.

With what fucking logic do all of you here criticize the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) as passed by India under the BJP and call it discriminatory?

It's time we resume that debate again.

I can see your deep concern, but wait it is actually you using a shrinking population while not explaining why it shrinking, as a defense for the CAA again. So it’s really just you understanding the discriminatory nature of the CAA and justifying it lol.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
I can see your deep concern, but wait it is actually you using a shrinking population while not explaining why it shrinking, as a defense for the CAA again. So it’s really just you understanding the discriminatory nature of the CAA and justifying it lol.
Sure, populations in developing countries tend to shrink on their own. :rolleyes:

And as I said, you shit plenty in that thread.

By the way. keep making excuses for genocide.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Reactions: Meghan54

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I guess Modi is not as strong a strongman as Netanyahu. Bibi went full genocide on the Muslims in occupied land while Modi is celebrating passing a discriminatory law. Conglats to India, I guess?

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Not close to the same thing but even if that were true that’s irrelevant as I don’t support religious discrimination in any form.

I’m glad that we now both agree India is engaging in religious discrimination though. The only difference now is you think it’s good and I think it’s bad.
But you call all Russians as degenerate? And you think that is a good thing?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Sure, populations in developing countries tend to shrink on their own. :rolleyes:

And as I said, you shit plenty in that thread.

By the way. keep making excuses for genocide.

I see you still haven’t figured out what a strawman is. The irony of you accusing someone else of supporting genocide is quite remarkable

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
We all know the answer but it’s hilarious watching @Braznor not answer this simple question. Come on @Braznor I have confidence you can do it:

It’s a simple yes or no.
Where were you when the religious minorities of Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan were suffering?

In fact, they are still being persecuted to this day and all I can see is P&N making excuses for it.

I will tell you as I told fskimospy.

Blow it out of your hole.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
I see you still haven’t figured out what a strawman is. The irony of you accusing someone else of supporting genocide is quite remarkable
Your country has already enabled and supported it.

Don't think we will forget. The CAA is one of the steps to ensure something like this will never happen again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh_genocide

The Bangladesh genocide (Bengali: একাত্তরের গণহত্যা, romanized: Ekāttorer Gôṇôhôtyā, lit. '71's genocide', Bengali: বাঙালি গণহত্যা, romanized: Bāṅāli Gôṇôhôtyā, lit. 'Bengali genocide') was the ethnic cleansing of Bengalis, especially Bengali Hindus, residing in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) during the Bangladesh Liberation War, perpetrated by the Pakistan Armed Forces and the Razakars.[2] It began on 25 March 1971, as Operation Searchlight was launched by West Pakistan (now Pakistan) to militarily subdue the Bengali population of East Pakistan; the Bengalis comprised the demographic majority and had been calling for independence from the Pakistani state. Seeking to curtail the Bengali self-determination movement, erstwhile Pakistani president Yahya Khan approved a large-scale military deployment, and in the nine-month-long conflict that ensued, Pakistani soldiers and local pro-Pakistan militias killed between 300,000 and 3,000,000 Bengalis and raped between 200,000 and 400,000 Bengali women in a systematic campaign of mass murder and genocidal sexual violence.[3]