I'm gonna introduce you all to a friend of mine and ....

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Tell me if the law discriminates against Non Muslim Citizens by not allowing us to marry 4 times?
WHO THE FUCK WANTS 4 WIVES?!?

Seriously though surely you can agree the CAA by excluding Muslims in explicit discrimination based on religion. From your posts I can see you are OK with it, but at least have a shred of honesty and admit it is discriminatory based on religion.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Tell me if the law discriminates against Non Muslim Citizens by not allowing us to marry 4 times?

Irrelevant information intended to distract, aka red herring.

Just because India is allowing a religious group to do something doesn’t mean that religious is not being discriminated against.

This is kid level logic man, I literally have conversations with my kids to look out for people who present data like you do. Logical fallacies all the way down.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I don't know why op is trying to sell Hindutva here. Just because of the name Anand Tech?

Last edited:
Reactions: igor_kavinski

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It's so fucking weird too because he seems to be totally ok with it. He just doesn't want to say it directly.
Yes, he is simultaneously saying that India does not discriminate against Muslims (false) and that when India discriminates against Muslims it’s a good thing.

The guy is just some weird combination of lying and crazy.

Reactions: Meghan54

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
People would have more respect if you would just own and admit to be a shitty person. We won't like you, but at least you are being who you are and owning it.
For a bigot, as I said, being that bigot is what makes him or her feel they are good. They can't consciously examine the origins of the unconscious assumptions they make that they know what the good is because all that was implanted within them via threat that if they didn't buy whatever stupid local morality lie they were surrounded by at birth they would be rejected, cast out and unloved. We all break under that threat and the greater the implicit threat the greater the need not to remember the pain of it.

Bigots have bigot mentality. They are moral crusaders out to preserve their piece of bigot pie. This need to preserve, this fear of losing standing, insures that bigots are in a permanent state of conflict to expand the numbers of similar believers thereby guaranteeing that every other cult of bigotry will go to war against them. We create what we fear.

We live in a prison we do not see because we were told it is paradise and those not similarly chained are evil.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
This guy Indus and Braznor should come together and really say how bad the evil Muslims are. Both seem to make this argument.

The reality is that people don't choose their religion for the most part, so do not hold that against them. I know people of various backgrounds, religions, but we are more similar than different.

Braznor, we should not forget that India has a deep history with Islam, Central Asia, etc. Do not discount this. You cannot erase this history. And India should function much better if the people of that country come together rather than fighting due to religious differences or stupid nationalism. This nationalism is terrible stuff, it just divides people for stupid reasons - mainly, for the benefit of the ruling elites.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
No sensible nation would welcome the majority populace of an enemy country, recognizing the inherent risks and complexities such an action would entail. I seen you guys calling for deaths of Russian (even civilians) in the Ukraine war thread. It would be the highest level of hypocrisy from all your part for refusing to consider the Indian perspective on this issue.

The intention of the CAA is to grant relief to persecuted minorities in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Muslims are NOT persecuted minorities in these countries PERIOD. Nothing stops Muslims from applying for Indian citizenship via normal means.

By the way, look at this gem from fskimospy calling for death of all Russians.
fskimospy hypocrite.jpg

And these guys refuse to contemplate the security implications of giving all Pakistanis and Bangladeshis citizenship in India. Go Fvck Yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
No sensible nation would welcome the majority populace of an enemy country, recognizing the inherent risks and complexities such an action would entail. I seen you guys calling for deaths of Russian (even civilians) in the Ukraine war thread. It would be the highest level of hypocrisy from all your part for refusing to consider the Indian perspective on this issue.

The intention of the CAA is to grant relief to persecuted minorities in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Muslims are NOT persecuted minorities in these countries PERIOD. Nothing stops Muslims from applying for Indian citizenship via normal means.

View attachment 94827

And these guys refuse to contemplate the security implications of giving all Pakistanis and Bangladeshis citizenship in India. Go Fvck Yourselves.
Read this hoping for an intelligent and well thought out response.

I was disappointed.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

View attachment 94827

I’ve been very clear that I wish death on all Russians invading Ukraine, not Russians as a whole.

Regardless, thank you for confirming that you support religious discrimination. You think it’s a good thing!

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
I’ve been very clear that I wish death on all Russians invading Ukraine, not Russians as a whole.

Regardless, thank you for confirming that you support religious discrimination. You think it’s a good thing!
You have called the entire Russian culture degenerate and they are not even fighting against you, but an ally of your nation. In contrast Pakistan has fought plenty of war against my nation and has been committing genocide against its minority populations

Our security considerations are legitimate and do not require approval from leftists and liberals like you, hypocrite.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
You have called the entire Russian culture degenerate and they are not even fighting against you, but an ally of your nation.

SO whats good enough for you is not good enough for me, right hypocrite?
Russian culture is broken. I hope they get rid of their corrupt culture.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You have called the entire Russian culture degenerate and they are not even fighting against you, but an ally of your nation.
Yes, Russian culture is degenerate. What’s the issue here?
SO whats good enough for you is not good enough for me, right hypocrite?
I don’t think you understand what words mean. If you want to call Pakistani culture degenerate go right ahead!

I don’t see what the issue here is. Again, we seem to be in agreement. I’m saying India discriminates against people based on their religion, which it very obviously does. You are saying ‘but that’s good!’ Therefore we both agree that’s what India is doing.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Yes, Russian culture is degenerate. What’s the issue here?

I don’t think you understand what words mean. If you want to call Pakistani culture degenerate go right ahead!

I don’t see what the issue here is. Again, we seem to be in agreement. I’m saying India discriminates against people based on their religion, which it very obviously does. You are saying ‘but that’s good!’ Therefore we both agree that’s what India is doing.
Of course, you don't see any issue. You are a hypocrite, double standards are your thing.

Last edited:

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
The only thing done wrong by India here is it took pity and offered desperate people a chance to escape horrifying persecution. Desperate people from a region of the world none of you know or care about, except to preach of course.

Of course, this magnanimous gesture would fall foul of the hypocrites in this forum.

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
The only thing done wrong by India here is it took pity and offered desperate people a chance. Desperate people from a region of the world none of you know or care about, except to preach of course.

Of course, it would fall foul of the hypocrites in this forum.
But not if those desperate people are Muslims? If it’s about persecuted minorities why exclude Shia Muslims?

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
But not if those desperate people are Muslims? If it’s about persecuted minorities why exclude Shia Muslims?
India is not stepping into sectarian differences amongst Muslims that too in Pakistan or Bangladesh.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
India is not stepping into sectarian differences amongst Muslims that too in Pakistan or Bangladesh.

You think two Hindus may have the same beliefs? That is the biggest mistake you guys might be making. Hinduism is wide and diverse.

This also you?

• Haha
Reactions: cytg111