I'm gonna introduce you all to a friend of mine and ....

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Does the quoted law disadvantage people based on their religion?

Yes or no.

This is not a complicated question.
Oh, you like questions don't you?

How about answering the ones I asked of you?

In what way does CAA discriminate against Muslim people of Indian citizenship? Before you question me about the imaginary crime committed by India against the world, it is only fair you answer this question of mine about Muslims in India first.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
The answer is that the CAA law in no way discriminates against Muslims of India. Your question is simply badgering me on an imaginary crime you dreamt up on a technicality

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Why has the elephant come to visit a pack of dogs?
Who can say who said it first but the saying from Islamic sources goes, The dog may bark but the caravan moves on. At any rate I saw the forum as the elephant and he doing all the barking at it.
India is a nuclear weapons state and actual proximity is meaningless as nuclear states can reach globally. He’s just too stupid to understand that.
This is indeed what stupid looks like, but I think the actual psychological condition is fear. We live in a world where racism and the accompanying stigmatization it creates has been internalized world wide and that same belief has also unconsciously internalized itself in him. His external pride and attachment to Hindu Nationalism is a coping mechanism by which he can bury such feelings of inferiority but the price we all pay for that substitution for real self worth is the fear we will somehow be made to feel that same thing again. We tell ourselves stories about what we believe but what we really believe is those deeply buried feelings. drop your guard for a moment and some nasty Muslims could very well come along turn our dreams of glory into dust. Pride goeth before a fall because our dreams of ego greatness are built on dust.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Oh, you like questions don't you?

How about answering the ones I asked of you?

In what way does CAA discriminate against Muslim people of Indian citizenship? Before you question me about the imaginary crime committed by India against the world, it is only fair you answer this question of mine about Muslims in India first.
You are dancing again.

Remember - you said religious discrimination was good so what is your problem now

I almost feel bad because you’re just not capable.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
India is a nuclear weapons state and actual proximity is meaningless as nuclear states can reach globally. He’s just too stupid to understand that.
Hey moron, how about cross border terrorism. While you were busy arming terror sponsorer Pakistan with weapons, they been pushing radicals into our nation through the land borders.

Seriously you guys are blind outside of copious amounts of sophistry you all engage in these forums.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Hey moron, how about cross border terrorism. While you were busy arming terror sponsorer Pakistan with weapons, they been pushing radicals into our nation through the land borders.

Seriously you guys are blind outside of copious amounts of sophistry you all engage in these forums.
You don’t understand how the world works.

Apparently you’re some guy in the PAC northwest pretending he knows about Indian security policy.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
You are dancing again.

Remember - you said religious discrimination was good so what is your problem now

I almost feel bad because you’re just not capable.
Imaginary crime guilt tripping

Sophistry at its worst.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
You don’t understand how the world works.

Apparently you’re some guy in the PAC northwest pretending he knows about Indian security policy.
Another imaginary accusation that I'm not from India. I'm a citizen of India living in India.

Seriously you guys are dense as rocks.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Another imaginary accusation that I'm not from India. I'm a citizen of India living in India.

Seriously you guys are dense as rocks.
You like to fight and honestly that’s just boring. Every time you’re confronted with contrary information you just get mad.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
You like to fight and honestly that’s just boring. Every time you’re confronted with contrary information you just get mad.
And you like making up imaginary accusations and crimes.

I understand thats a part and parcel of being a leftist, but that shit does not fly in my side of the world.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Muslims are not the persecuted minorities of Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan
It’s kind of sad for someone who goes on and on about Muslims you have so little understanding of the divisions that exist in Islam and have very real negative consequences when a group is in the minority.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
The answer is that the CAA law in no way discriminates against Muslims of India. Your question is simply badgering me on an imaginary crime you dreamt up on a technicality
Are there other laws that discriminate against Muslims of India?

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Are there other laws that discriminate against Muslims of India?
Muslims can marry 4 times in India. They can have upto 4 wives at the same time. There are no laws discriminating against the Muslim citizens of India.

Also

A Muslim man can divorce his wife by saying "talaq" three times in a three-month span. The divorce is considered void if cohabitation has not resumed within three months. The divorce is followed by a period of abstinence, known as "iddat", which is 90 days or three menstrual cycles. The divorce remains revocable during iddat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Muslims can marry 4 times in India. They can have upto 4 wives at the same time. There are no laws discriminating against the Muslim citizens of India.

Also

A Muslim man can divorce his wife by saying "talaq" three times in a three-month span. The divorce is considered void if cohabitation has not resumed within three months. The divorce is followed by a period of abstinence, known as "iddat", which is 90 days or three menstrual cycles. The divorce remains revocable during iddat.
But there is a law being proposed that discriminates migrants based on religion, correct?