I'm gonna introduce you all to a friend of mine and ....

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
For readers who don't know:

Misinformation = News you don't like.
Islamophobe = Information which doesn't hail Islam as the chosen religion of the world.

The Left is very generous while handing out these labels.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Seems like the kind of "news" the OP would like.

OpIndia is an Indian right-wing news website known for frequently publishing misinformation.[4][5][21] Founded in December 2014,[11] the website has published fake news and Islamophobic commentary on many occasions
So the article about India's new dam that will curtail the flow of the Ravi River into Pakistan and prevent Pakistanis from simply wasting the water might be a tad biased?

Reactions: ch33zw1z and Pohemi

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Islamophobe = Information which doesn't hail Islam as the chosen religion of the world.

You mean Obama was really born in Kenya?

Thanks for the useful information.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pohemi
Feb 16, 2005

and to help the mentally challenged right wing
actual definition of misinformation is information that is incorrect, you stupid fuck
and actual definition of Islamophobe is someone who has an unbased fear of Islamic people.
But you stupid fucks are going to spin it the way that best suits your fear and ignorance.

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Oh shit. India is having growing pains. I sincerely hope they're proficient students of history and dont repeat our mistakes. The right wing media in op does not suggest confidence though. Measles of mankind... But hey I hear measles are making a comeback, so...

Reactions: ch33zw1z and Pohemi

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
And not a single fvck was given from me.
You are quite transparent even if you don't know it. You are a Hindu bigot like millions and millions of other religious bigots in the world belonging to countless religious affiliations all absolutely convinced of the correctness of their own individual faith as counter to the falseness of all the others. You know perfectly well there are very few other Hindu bigots that post here, if any others at all, so you know perfectly well what your horse shit posts will return to you favorably, yet you post anyway just to tell us all you don't care what we think. I can't imagine you inventing a more hilarious lie. The whole gravitas of bigotry is caring deeply about the irrelevant. I have nothing against the Hindu religion. Religious nationalists of every stripe are a source of a massive amount of misery all around the world. For all of your phony pride you are a walking example of what a sense of inferiority creates. Hindu Holy -men will leave the world behind sometimes permanently to break the kind of ego attachments you have to false pride. Form is here emptiness, emptiness form. You are running a program handed to you when you entered the world. It is only a program you have fallen in love with.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
My favorite was when this clown started a thread saying ‘criticize Modi and lets’s discuss’ only to immediately shit his pants and run away when confronted with genuine criticism of Modi.

• Love
Reactions: Meghan54 and Pohemi

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
There is saying in Hindi "हाथी चलता है कुत्ते भौंकते है"

It means "The elephant keeps walking as the dogs keep barking"

Thats what I hear here, lots of barking.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
You are quite transparent even if you don't know it. You are a Hindu bigot like millions and millions of other religious bigots in the world belonging to countless religious affiliations all absolutely convinced of the correctness of their own individual faith as counter to the falseness of all the others. You know perfectly well there are very few other Hindu bigots that post here, if any others at all, so you know perfectly well what your horse shit posts will return to you favorably, yet you post anyway just to tell us all you don't care what we think. I can't imagine you inventing a more hilarious lie. The whole gravitas of bigotry is caring deeply about the irrelevant. I have nothing against the Hindu religion. Religious nationalists of every stripe are a source of a massive amount of misery all around the world. For all of your phony pride you are a walking example of what a sense of inferiority creates. Hindu Holy -men will leave the world behind sometimes permanently to break the kind of ego attachments you have to false pride. Form is here emptiness, emptiness form. You are running a program handed to you when you entered the world. It is only a program you have fallen in love with.
All I see is a lot of blah blah blah.

Can you even point out how I'm a Hindu bigot?

Expecting even more blah blah blah.