I'm gonna introduce you all to a friend of mine and ....

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
The CAA does not discriminate against Muslims. The CAA only fasttracks persecuted minority groups for citizenship. If tomorrow, Myanmar is bought under the preview of the CAA, then Rohingyas will be fasttracked for citizenship under CAA too.

Nothing prevents the Muslims of Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan from applying for citizenship the normal way.

So for the last time, No, the CAA is not discriminatory. Other laws exist with the very same intention of the CAA like the American Lautenberg Amendment. The CAA provides a home to desperate people fleeing horrendous persecution. That's all. Nothing in it prohibits Muslims from seeking Indian citizenship in any form or manner.

If this answer still does not satisfy you, blow it out of your hole.
I am going to ignore your whataboutism since we are talking about the CAA.

So the CAA discriminates against Muslims because Muslims can’t use it.

It has no provisions for Muslims who are persecuted because of their religious beliefs despite the CAA supposedly being about giving sanctuary to people persecuted for their beliefs.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
The level of incoherence here from @Braznor is off the charts. I think it’s nearly certain that he knows what he is doing and is simply lying but if he doesn’t realize it in some ways that’s even worse.

Reactions: Meghan54

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
If there is no discrimination in India...why does the caste system still exist? Why did Indians fight the passage of a law banning/outlawing the caste system in California?

Reactions: Meghan54