You Get a Text: Friends Detained by Ice

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I’ll put you down as another vote for “I will ignore immigration laws whenever I see fit.” Good thing we have folks like you around.
ignoring immigration law verses being compassionate? being compassionate wins everytime!!!!

Nov 8, 2012
Making jokes on other people's abject misery seems to really get you off.

"Immigrants are people too!!!"

"Especially the ones that make my clothes working 16 hour days on $1/hour that I couldn't give two shits about"

Out of sight, out of mind - typical American retard with no sense of how the real world works.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Be more compassionate and open your doors and wallet up to random immigrants then.

Compassionate my ass.
Now your being a fucking idiot@! You have no clue what I do and who I help that needs help! I have opened my wallet many times to mhelp them out and I am not afraid of them, as id would appear you are!!
They town I live in is approx 65-75 hispanic and they are hard work9ing people who take care of their families!
I have even helped a few go through the maze of paperwork that it takes to become a citizen! I have been there and done that can sympathize with those who just want to work and support their families!!
What really gets to me is people like you who sit on your ass and are afraid to embrace them as people who just want a better life!
Don`t give me that crap that they are sucking our resources and taking advantage of medical services...etc.....
the percentage of immigrants who are dishonest and are doing that is very very low compared tot eh immigrants who are hard working taxpayers! Quite a few own their own businesses and work harder than most americans!! In fact most of the men I know work 2 jobs and are hard workers!!
What is sad is that as americans we say that these people are taking jobs away from americans when that is so far from the truth!! When was the last time you saw an american in the lettuce fields picking lettuce??
Your so quick to act like a jackass....go on......people like you find it easier to criticize than to help people in need!!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
"Immigrants are people too!!!"

"Especially the ones that make my clothes working 16 hour days on $1/hour that I couldn't give two shits about"

Out of sight, out of mind - typical American retard with no sense of how the real world works.
Actually you have no sense of how the real work works or should work!!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Go for it, throw the book at her. I support you 100%.

I merely point out the absurdity of your self righteous vengefulness. Dickishness hs apparently become a fashion statement on the right, huh?

And what do you hope to accomplish, exactly? The situation has gone much too far for this kind of action to be anything more than a random act of official terror. Congress won't change the law or fund the kind of immigration gestapo it would take to deport all the people vulnerable to it. If we deported 11-12,000/week we could get rid of all of them in 1000 weeks, right? And why would we want to do that to people who've lived peaceably & productively among us for many years?

Nov 8, 2012
Now your being a fucking idiot@! You have no clue what I do and who I help that needs help! I have opened my wallet many times to mhelp them out and I am not afraid of them, as id would appear you are!!
They town I live in is approx 65-75 hispanic and they are hard work9ing people who take care of their families!
I have even helped a few go through the maze of paperwork that it takes to become a citizen! I have been there and done that can sympathize with those who just want to work and support their families!!
What really gets to me is people like you who sit on your ass and are afraid to embrace them as people who just want a better life!
Don`t give me that crap that they are sucking our resources and taking advantage of medical services...etc.....
the percentage of immigrants who are dishonest and are doing that is very very low compared tot eh immigrants who are hard working taxpayers! Quite a few own their own businesses and work harder than most americans!! In fact most of the men I know work 2 jobs and are hard workers!!
What is sad is that as americans we say that these people are taking jobs away from americans when that is so far from the truth!! When was the last time you saw an american in the lettuce fields picking lettuce??
Your so quick to act like a jackass....go on......people like you find it easier to criticize than to help people in need!!

Lol you haven't done shit. Keep telling yourself things to make yourself sleep better at night sugar tits.

Also where do you live with 75% Hispanic? Gonna have to call some easy bullshit there

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
If their asylum case has been “Working its way through the system for 20 years” Their application probably deserves to be denied and then deported.

this country would be better off with more of them and far less of you. what have you done to earn anything, quisling?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Lol you haven't done shit. Keep telling yourself things to make yourself sleep better at night sugar tits.

Also where do you live with 75% Hispanic? Gonna have to call some easy bullshit there
Your a real dick dude!! Everybody knew that would be your response! You can`t handle the truth!! There are ,many places in California that are predominately Mexican! But somebody as ignorant as you would not have a clue! Again what have you done besides blow smoke out your ass?? ohh..I am sorry i forgot -- you have done nothing but complain! I am sorry that you are so jealous that you have to resort to crying like a baby!! I just love educating idiots likew you!!
Obviously you have been TRIGGERED!!!

then again somebody as ignorant as you would not know the percentage of cities in California that are over 95% Hispanic...…...but that's ok...use the internet!! hahahahaaaa

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2013
Are you saying that I am wrong, Politicians of both parties are not at fault?

They are *your* representatives. Think about that for a second.

btw, the "all" politicians are liars/thieves/etc. is lazy thinking that isn't true but allows the lazy citizen to disavow any personal responsibility for pretty much everything.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
They are *your* representatives. Think about that for a second.

btw, the "all" politicians are liars/thieves/etc. is lazy thinking that isn't true but allows the lazy citizen to disavow any personal responsibility for pretty much everything.

They are "Our" representatives in the USA. They are responsible to fix the mess that is "Our" immigration system as they have been promising to do for decades, but have done nothing to actually fix it.

Both sides have had adequate time and resources to fix it, but they refuse to follow up and do it for political reasons.

Nov 25, 2013
They are "Our" representatives in the USA. They are responsible to fix the mess that is "Our" immigration system as they have been promising to do for decades, but have done nothing to actually fix it.

Both sides have had adequate time and resources to fix it, but they refuse to follow up and do it for political reasons.

You are a lazy citizen.