Who will liberals blame if Trump wins the election.

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Virge_

Aug 6, 2013
She lost in 2008 fair and square just like she is winning fair and square in 2016.

Oh man. Best laugh of 2016. The mental Olympics you have to jump through to ignore reality enough to make this statement deserves a gold fucking medal.

99% of the other completely oblivious horseshit opinions you vomit out on a daily basis are easy enough to forget.. but this one, thanks for this - this joke will last me YEARS.

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Oh man. Best laugh of 2016. The mental Olympics you have to jump through to ignore reality enough to make this statement deserves a gold fucking medal.

99% of the other completely oblivious horseshit opinions you vomit out on a daily basis are easy enough to forget.. but this one, thanks for this - this joke will last me YEARS.

You realize, I hope, that you sound like a hiena who laughs to show derision for the thinking of others he himself is too witless to counter. It makes you sound like a real idiot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at you, clown. See if you can muster the intelligence to put some thoughts as to why you disagree with eskimo's thinking.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You realize, I hope, that you sound like a hiena who laughs to show derision for the thinking of others he himself is too witless to counter. It makes you sound like a real idiot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at you, clown. See if you can muster the intelligence to put some thoughts as to why you disagree with eskimo's thinking.

I think it's kinda like cats & hairballs. Some of the rightwing propaganda has to be regurgitated as a nasty little wad of hate.

Virge_

Aug 6, 2013
I think it's kinda like cats & hairballs. Some of the rightwing propaganda has to be regurgitated as a nasty little wad of hate.

You know how you can easily validate when you strike a nerve for being too real?

When the other self-righteous, arrogant, Establishment-pandering SJW shill pieces of shit propagandists come out of the woodwork to defend one of their own who gets satirized for pandering for his warmongering, corrupt, serial murderer of a political matriarch.

Fucking cockroaches of humanity, the entire mentally lobotomized lot of you.

Last edited:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
You know how you can easily validate when you strike a nerve for being too real?

When the other self-righteous, arrogant, Establishment-pandering SJW shill pieces of shit propagandists come out of the woodwork to defend one of their own who gets satirized for pandering for his warmongering, corrupt, serial murderer of a political matriarch.

Rant, rant, rant. Knock yourself out man.

fxC5r42.jpg

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

That was amazing! Just looking at your post history tells us who is the one coming out of the woodwork.
The way you responded eskimospy was quite hilarious but only after I finished reading this last post of yours! Add to that the post by moonbeam that explained "projecting" and the timing of your post is just too perfect.

Thank you! I had a really good chuckle!

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
I don't know what us high income liberals going to do if working class whites vote to cut their own health benefits and shorten their own life expectancy to give us a top marginal tax rate cut. Maybe buy a Tesla, so at least we feel good on the environmental front. I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Yeh, even Disneyland is "real" in its own way. Perhaps you can explain how Hillary has received ~2.5M more votes than Bernie in the primary by cheating.

How is that accomplished, anyway?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...linton-really-have-25-million-more-votes-san/

What tipped you off? Vince Foster? Arkancide? the birth certificate? Benghazi? Or the most insidious plot of all, Jade Helm laying the groundwork for Sharia Law?

Nov 25, 2013

Whoa! Someone got triggered big time.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Thank you for sharing your feelings although I do understand that they may just be your usual sarcasm that in no way reflects your real opinion. Your sig gives me license to not take anything you say seriously and I exercise that right quite regularly.

I haven't seen any of eskimospy's posts in many, many years unless someone quotes him. I don't find anything he posts worthy of any perusal which coincidentally, I typically find with yours too. I mean, 99% psychobabble and an occasional small nugget which does not contain anything about brain defects hardly makes what you type worthy of reading let alone consideration. Your needle, it be stuck in a groove brutha.

But once again, thanks for sharing.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Thank you for sharing your feelings although I do understand that they may just be your usual sarcasm that in no way reflects your real opinion. Your sig gives me license to not take anything you say seriously and I exercise that right quite regularly.

I haven't seen any of eskimospy's posts in many, many years unless someone quotes him. I don't find anything he posts worthy of any perusal which coincidentally, I typically find with yours too. I mean, 99% psychobabble and an occasional small nugget which does not contain anything about brain defects hardly makes what you type worthy of reading let alone consideration. Your needle, it be stuck in a groove brutha.

Gotta maintain that bubble right?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Well thanks for confirming what I stated, that you maintain a delusional world around you by excluding anything or anybody who threatens to break into your bubble. The opaqueness of your self awareness is remarkable, proudly flaunting, as you do, the actual features of your brain defect.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Now now Verge, take it easy. I am a Sanders supporter and the stuff eskimospy says drives me crazy. I was all pissed off at his comment and wanted to punch him in the nose but I let it pass because I could mount no rational argument for why he is wrong. You just did what I wanted to do but couldn't because it was unfair. I also think the world is full of lobotomies cockroaches but I don't take that part of me too seriously. Every time I head down that road I see Mr. Moonbeam the robot staring back at me.

thegimp03

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2004
Yep. If he manages to destroy Hillary's character, he will be blamed.

Shoot the messenger is still alive and well. Hillary takes bribes from big banks? It's Bernie's fault for mentioning it! Get him!

Hillary's character?

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
White supremacits's nostalgia of being able to lynch everyone they didn't like.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Please explain what you're talking about. Is this just a random thought? Also, no idea here, but was lynching that widespread? Where white supremacists just picked up guys for no reason other than their color and hung them?

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Nostalgia, as in a long time ago, when Democrats did the majority of the lynching? They lynched more people than republicans did. ;)

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Nostalgia, as in a long time ago, when Democrats did the majority of the lynching? They lynched more people than republicans did. ;)

You're right....conservative Democrats were very much to blame for that. Now, where did they go? There are very few conservative Dems. left in the South, in what was once the region conservative Dems. dominated. Where'd they go? Who/what are they now? Oh yeah, still living in the south but now calling themselves conservative Republicans.

Painman

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2000
If Trump wins and I were a liberal/progressive that was honest with myself I would blame Obama. You know, the head of the Democratic Party for the last eight years? The man that set the agenda for the party and made it all happen?

It would be a tough road, a bitter pill to swallow and would entail real, truthful examination of the stats surrounding the last eight years. It would mean casting off falsified stats on the economy, job growth and unemployment among others. It would take an unbiased look at our mounting debt that has increased at a rate unheard of since the inception of the nation. It would take looking at an administration that chose to lie and sensationalize its accomplishments to bolster its image while aggressively pursuing social issues at the expense of issues that would benefit all the people of the nation. It would take looking carefully at the degree of the effects of executive orders instead of proclaiming that others did things through executive order too. It would mean understanding that race relations have been set back decades under this administration. An administration that vastly widened the divide between races and genders in an attempt to then make it all better and come out on some moral high-ground but failed and only made it worse.

You place the blame where it is due. That's either on Obama or yourself if you voted for him. Pick whichever keeps you most firmly in your safe space.

The left is exhibiting some pretty hubristic qualities right now, that's for damn sure. But let's not pretend that the right wasn't doing the same thing 10 years ago, and got thoroughly shellacked for it.

If the left receives a shellacking this year, I won't be shocked or surprised. Hell, I might even have a moment of shadenfreude before the reality kicks in.

This final blurb is in regards to your sig. I cut my political teeth railing against right wing authoritarians, so if you think authoritarianism is an exclusively left wing phenomenon, perhaps you should look into Horseshoe Theory.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

I love how conservatives who can't bring themselves to accept their own political heritage always play this card. Names mean everything, history means nothing!

Another example of the desperate resorting to the absurd for the sake of politics. Or should we just dispense with everything we know about the Russians because they're not called Soviets anymore?

Ignorance of the southern strategy and dixiecrats sounds right up Drumpfs alley though, if his racist views are any indication.