SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice-offices-workers-wave-of-violence-threats

Yelling at people related to ICE, "I know where your kids live" and other threats. This is not the way to get change, this is how people get polarized, how we become further divided. I really worry for the direction of the country, it used to be America first and we worked to find compromise. Now it is two different groups living in one country with very differing opinions on how to proceed forward. And in the case of the left, they definitely are putting party ahead of country today.

Reactions: imported_tajmahal

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Violent leftists wouldn't need to attack ICE if we moderates can just shut.it.down.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Violent leftists wouldn't need to attack ICE if we moderates can just shut.it.down.

Shut down the force that enforces our border laws? We have many 10's of thousands of attempted crossings per month. I think we need ICE.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Yelling at people related to ICE, "I know where your kids live" and other threats. This is not the way to get change, this is how people get polarized, how we become further divided. I really worry for the direction of the country, it used to be America first and we worked to find compromise. Now it is two different groups living in one country with very differing opinions on how to proceed forward. And in the case of the left, they definitely are putting party ahead of country today.
Fish rots from the head, douchebag

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

As it must be. It is the duty of moral people to fight against evil. Look at it from a rational perspective. You would kill anybody who tired to kidnap your child and you would do whatever it took to end a criminal child kidnapping organization.

When you think clearly, attitudes that you can't presently understand make perfect sense.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
As it must be. It is the duty of moral people to fight against evil. Look at it from a rational perspective. You would kill anybody who tired to kidnap your child and you would do whatever it took to end a criminal child kidnapping organization.

When you think clearly, attitudes that you can't presently understand make perfect sense.

When the evil done is at the pleasure and insistence of their commander, this is to be expected. When people love the man that does evil then they share the blame no matter how they may argue otherwise. Eliminating the cancer in the WH along with the tumors of humanity who support it is the best treatment. Once we get rid of the malignancy then perhaps some healing of institutions may be had.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
When the evil done is at the pleasure and insistence of their commander, this is to be expected. When people love the man that does evil then they share the blame no matter how they may argue otherwise. Eliminating the cancer in the WH along with the tumors of humanity who support it is the best treatment. Once we get rid of the malignancy then perhaps some healing of institutions may be had.
Ice should face Nuremberg trials for crimes against humanity and all that participated removed from office and jailed. This would prevent public violence.

Reactions: Meghan54

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

Ice should face Nuremberg trials for crimes against humanity and all that participated removed from office and jailed. This would prevent public violence.

ICE should face Nuremberg crimes? That is like saying Disney Security should face criminal charges for kicking people out of Disney Land that didn't buy a ticket and snuck in. When the kids cry, whose fault is it really? Disney's for enforcing long standing and well known rules or the parents for not buying a ticket?

And this is the problem with the left today, your politics are your religion. You see your views as some kind of moral quest. You see anyone on the other side of the fence as "evil" as you made it clear with your posts.

The left is evangelical today, and that helps explain why you reject evidence so readily when it contradicts your emotionally held view, that is your god.

Reactions: MrBailey

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Sorry, 'forced internment in border detention facilities', is that more appropriate?

Families were separated in an attempt to stop human trafficking, to verify identities. This happened under Obama's admin too, but no one cared. No one cared because it is and was a non-issue. But, TDS'ers gotta TDS. Did you ever stop to wonder why you care so much today but didn't care at all in 2015 when this happened?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
ICE should face Nuremberg crimes? That is like saying Disney Security should face criminal charges for kicking people out of Disney Land that didn't buy a ticket and snuck in. When the kids cry, whose fault is it really? Disney's for enforcing long standing and well known rules or the parents for not buying a ticket?

And this is the problem with the left today, your politics are your religion. You see your views as some kind of moral quest. You see anyone on the other side of the fence as "evil" as you made it clear with your posts.

The left is evangelical today, and that helps explain why you reject evidence so readily when it contradicts your emotionally held view, that is your god.

stop engaging this russian.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Families were separated in an attempt to stop human trafficking, to verify identities. This happened under Obama's admin too, but no one cared. No one cared because it is and was a non-issue. But, TDS'ers gotta TDS.
If it's a family, it's unlikely that human trafficking is involved. There's no good reason to separate children from parents for extended periods other than to send a message of cruelty to others. Identities can be verified with parents and children in the same facility.

Who the fuck brought up Trump in this little conversation? Or are you looking for something, assuming it's there?

I care no matter who's president. Assuming this was happening during Obama's admin, it should have been addressed then as well. That still doesn't preclude reasonable people from wishing it to end, and wishing some kind of punishment on those that permitted/enforced it.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

It's not my fault that you are morally depraved or that you are psychologically deranged and projecting. It's not your fault either but that is just another of the many things you are unaware of. You believe in the good but you don't know what it is. What you do believe in is a thousand pounds of cabbage. You were brainwashed and have not been deprogrammed. Just imagine what it would be like to lose faith in everything you believe, to discover you're upside down to reality.

I am here only to help you see. I'm not angry with you at all because you're sick as you can be. I don't need you to see but I know you would be happier if you could. That's not even up to you because your ego will get in your way.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Families were separated in an attempt to stop human trafficking, to verify identities. This happened under Obama's admin too, but no one cared. No one cared because it is and was a non-issue. But, TDS'ers gotta TDS. Did you ever stop to wonder why you care so much today but didn't care at all in 2015 when this happened?
Families were separated to be punitive to deter families attempting entering under asylum. Members of the Trump administration already admitted this.

Obama separated children when it was determined they were not with their families. Not as punishment. Two different things.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Standard projection from a conservative

i6KxIpI.jpg

Reactions: zinfamous

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It's not my fault that you are morally depraved or that you are psychologically deranged and projecting. It's not your fault either but that is just another of the many things you are unaware of. You believe in the good but you don't know what it is. What you do believe in is a thousand pounds of cabbage. You were brainwashed and have not been deprogrammed. Just imagine what it would be like to lose faith in everything you believe, to discover you're upside down to reality.

I am here only to help you see. I'm not angry with you at all because you're sick as you can be. I don't need you to see but I know you would be happier if you could. That's not even up to you because your ego will get in your way.

Slow isn't a person but rather a persona, a marketing construct of sorts. He's selling the White Culture War. Of course he's morally depraved for doing it.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
This is not the way to get change, this is how people get polarized, how we become further divided. I really worry for the direction of the country, it used to be America first and we worked to find compromise. Now it is two different groups living in one country with very differing opinions on how to proceed forward. And in the case of the left, they definitely are putting party ahead of country today.
It was more civil when both sides were working with facts...unfortunately GOP have abandoned that because they can't win with facts.