this is really hard to watch: 4 Gaza kids on a beach killed by Israeli gunboat

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Brovane

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001
32 congressmen, that is representants or senators, they have their own lobby inside the US parliament, funny for a group that is what, 1.7% of the US population, actualy they have as much seats as the afro americans should have if there was a proportional representation.

No wonder that Hamas was branded terrorist, same as with the laws against Iran, and the most funny is that John Kerry as well as the french minister that is part of the negociations with Iran, Laurent Fabius , iare jewish..

As for the list you re giving it doesnt include bankers as they are in this sector since 100 years and are dominant in Wall street.

I daily trade on markets and the day of Yom Kippour, a jewish fest, transactions are half of the usual numbers and i m not inventing, this is
documented in the mainstream press.

Of course that they wont miss the date they make the prayers that are supposed to exonerate them from all the evils they ll commit in the new year, that is true speculators, even in religion.

Of course it is all a Jewish conspiracy and has nothing to do with HAMAS calling for the destruction of Israeli and the regular firing of rockets into Israeli.

Indie-Music-Conspiracy-Theories_zpsaa55b731.jpg

Cozarkian

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2012
There is really no need for the Israel is good/evil arguments in this thread. This is a tragedy. However, that doesn't mean all of Israeli's actions against Hamas are unjustified.

It's like a cop-abuse thread. If cops respond to a legitimate call and then act overzealously, resulting in the death of innocent lives, we can condemn that specific police activity without calling for the eradication of police departments across the U.S.

What looks to have happened here is that this specific gunboat, either deliberately or negligently, targeted children fleeing from the original target. We should investigate the actions of the gunner and his superiors to determine how and why these children were targeted and make sure it doesn't happen again. If someone on that boat (or someone relaying orders based on accurate information) deliberately and knowingly targeted these children, that person should be court martialed.

It does not mean Israel shouldn't have been firing on that beach in the first place (we don't have enough information to determine that).

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
Of course it is all a Jewish conspiracy and has nothing to do with HAMAS calling for the destruction of Israeli and the regular firing of rockets into Israeli.

Hamas exist since the 80s, why suddenly were they branded terrorists..?

And what about the 32 jewish congressmen, do you think that they are fair when duscussing theses issues, do you know how much money is used by the AIPAC to buy the rest of the bunch..?.

No, you dont know and dont want to know.

As for the stock market, do you have an account to trade.?

If yes check the dow jones during the three days when sharon came to see bush who previously announced a few days ago that he opposed colonisation, i was there, the dow jones plunged 2% the first day of his visit and all the financial press was stunned because the statistics about the US economy published this day were very good, but nevermind , the two following day it lost 3 other percents for a total of 5%, and this despite very good stats i told you...

Besides, Alan Greenspan , then Baruch Bernanke and now Janet Yellen, tell me what is the probability that 3 federal reserve chairman consecutively would be all three jewish.??.

Probability is 1/125 000 at most.

Edit : and the guy who disputed the place to Yellen was also a jew...

Last edited:

Brovane

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001

HAMAS was designated as Foreign Terrorist Orginazation in Ocotober of 1997by the US State Department. What point are you trying to make?

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
HAMAS was designated as Foreign Terrorist Orginazation in Ocotober of 1997by the US State Department. What point are you trying to make?

You mean that it was voted while the Lewinsky scandal was in full display..??.

Lol and re lol, and it was allowed by a weakened president that did state this in 2002 under the bush regime :

Because Israel believes, when it comes right down to it America is the only big country that cares whether they live or die. That's why I can say, give up the West Bank, because the Israelis knew that if the Iraqi or the Iranian army came across the Jordan river, I would personally grab a rifle, get in a ditch, and fight and die, and I would.
Surely the "man" the most neutral possible when it comes to the palestinian issue, and indeed when reading this i sense not a free man but a slave, a house slave to be more precise.

PingviN

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2009

Hamas was founded in 1987.

Was branded a terrorist organisation in:

1997 by the US
2002 by Canada
2003 by the EU
2005 by Japan

The military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades are branded as terrorists by both the UK (2001) and Australia (2006).

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
Hamas was founded in 1987.

Was branded a terrorist organisation in:

1997 by the US
2002 by Canada
2003 by the EU
2005 by Japan

The military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades are branded as terrorists by both the UK (2001) and Australia (2006).

UK is in the EU, and other countries such as norway, your neighbour, didnt follow the EU countries that voted this infamous law under heavy pressure of the Bush regime in 2003, the same for Japan, we could add Jordan who is subsided by the US as well as Egypt...

So it seems that it s only US protectorates that did follow the US and still, theses are a minority in the world, so do you think that your point has any value.?

None, because you hold the majority of the world as negligible quantity, Pingvin, i already told you that you are biaised and you re showing it unrelentlessly.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Calling other people out on their bias is truly the pot calling the kettle black.

PingviN

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2009
UK is in the EU, and other countries such as norway, your neighbour, didnt follow the EU countries that voted this infamous law under heavy pressure of the Bush regime in 2003, the same for Japan, we could add Jordan who is subsided by the US as well as Egypt...

Yes yes, America the Great Satan forced the EU to brand a totally non-terrorist organization as terrorist. Damn the Great Satan and it's über-sway.

So it seems that it s only US protectorates that did follow the US and still, theses are a minority in the world, so do you think that your point has any value.?

Since the EU and the US are two of the most powerful bodies in the world, I think it holds a lot of value.

None, because you hold the majority of the world as negligible quantity, Pingvin, i already told you that you are biaised and you re showing it unrelentlessly.

The majority has no interests in Israel/Palestine. I doubt that the majority of the world care about the Baltic Sea, it's still important to the countries that rely on it. Hell, the majority of the world could probably not even locate Israel on a map.

iGas

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2009
the last thing Israel wants is to have troops on the ground in Gaza. that would result in many casualties.
Don't you mean troops on the ground in Gaza is the first thing Israel want, because it create chaos in Gaza and that give Isael twisted excuse to target and kills indescriminately.

I do not understand how you guys can justify Israel action blindlessly. It is like, if you neighboors shoot at me, then it is perfectly okay for me to shoot and kill your children.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Don't you mean troops on the ground in Gaza is the first thing Israel want, because it create chaos in Gaza and that give Isael twisted excuse to target and kills indescriminately.

I do not understand how you guys can justify Israel action blindlessly. It is like, if you neighboors shoot at me, then it is perfectly okay for me to shoot and kill your children.

Speaking of killing indiscriminately, who do you think Hamas is shooting those rockets at?

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
We have no business giving money or aid to any country in that section of the world, being the shit storm of human rights violations, villainy, despotism, and misogyny it is. Yet, our leaders feel somehow compelled to support Israel out of some twisted Christian agenda despite whatever the country may do.

Sickening.

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
Yes yes, America the Great Satan forced the EU to brand a totally non-terrorist organization as terrorist. Damn the Great Satan and it's über-sway.

Ridiculous straw , but you are hardly capable of anything else.

Since the EU and the US are two of the most powerful bodies in the world, I think it holds a lot of value.

Supremacism confirmed.

The majority has no interests in Israel/Palestine. I doubt that the majority of the world care about the Baltic Sea, it's still important to the countries that rely on it. Hell, the majority of the world could probably not even locate Israel on a map.

Another straw..

Prove are all the resolution voted against israhell, who did vote them.??.

And how much resolutions about the Baltic sea while you re at it..??

I told you, supremacists are low IQ people, hence their spuprmacism as a drug to cancel their own mediocrity, and of course lack of humanity.

Harabec

Golden Member
Oct 15, 2005
Careful, you're nearly foaming at the mouth from all the hatred spewing.
I would agree to calling the area Israhell during mid-july\august though, 37c and 90% humidity is not what I'd call good living conditionso_O

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005

The US and the EU have been trying for years to brand the Israeli settlers as terrorists too.
The US does list settler activities as terrorist incidents

Careful, you're nearly foaming at the mouth from all the hatred spewing.
I would agree to calling the area Israhell during mid-july\august though, 37c and 90% humidity is not what I'd call good living conditionso_O

The Muslims there are probably half starved from Ramadan too

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

How many children did we kill in Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima, or Nagasaki?

People die in war. That port was targeted, IDF spotted movement on the beach, they take their shot. Unless you can confirm the IDF knew FOR A FACT those were children, it means nothing. Just more casualties of a war that the world continues to perpetuate by not opening the borders to Gaza and the West Bank.

You want to stop that from happening? Get those children across the border, away from the violence of Hamas and Israel. Away from the war zone. Bring them to safety.

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
How many children did we kill in Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima, or Nagasaki?

People die in war. That port was targeted, IDF spotted movement on the beach, they take their shot. Unless you can confirm the IDF knew FOR A FACT those were children, it means nothing. Just more casualties of a war that the world continues to perpetuate by not opening the borders to Gaza and the West Bank.

You want to stop that from happening? Get those children across the border, away from the violence of Hamas and Israel. Away from the war zone. Bring them to safety.

Not at all, you know few, to not say nothing at all, and are just repeating the usual fairy tales and usual propaganda imposed as truth by the victor.

Dresden and others cities bombardments, and indeed crimes wars, where deliberate as a mean to crush the german people moral and continual solidarity when bearing the burden of a deseperately soon to be losed war, it was on the same purpose that the nuclear bombings, just that, according to some thinkers, the US would had never launched nuclear bombs if the Japanese where a white people , that s why in Germany they relyied on massive "conventionnal" bombings that yielded the same effective quantities of explosives and impact on mortality, Dresden being the most visible exemple.

PingviN

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2009
Ridiculous straw , but you are hardly capable of anything else.

Again, the pot calling the kettle black.

Supremacism confirmed.

Not sure if dumb or stupid. :confused: The EU and US are not two of the most powerful bodies on earth?

Another straw..

Prove are all the resolution voted against israhell, who did vote them.??.

And how much resolutions about the Baltic sea while you re at it..??

English, please, I don't speak jibberish.

I told you, supremacists are low IQ people, hence their spuprmacism as a drug to cancel their own mediocrity, and of course lack of humanity.

You're about as dumb as dumbasses come.

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
Again, the pot calling the kettle black.

Not sure if dumb or stupid. :confused: The EU and US are not two of the most powerful bodies on earth?

Yes, but you also added that because they are so the opinion of their rulers hold more value, that is, you re saying that the more powerfull the more valuable , here what you said :

English, please, I don't speak jibberish.

I never criticise mispelling of any people, that s for the argumentless one.
This said ,you should rather concentrate on understanding the meanings of your own sentences, as i told you above, the jibberish is in your complete mental confusion actualy...

You're about as dumb as dumbasses come.

Who has no arguments, is not intelligent but know that he s of bad faith will always try to drag things at his intellectual level and it s always aknowledged by his way of "expressing" himself....

Last edited:

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
I am just glad to see that Hamas supporters are capable or getting enraged by the supposed deliberate targeting of civilians.

Brovane

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001
Not at all, you know few, to not say nothing at all, and are just repeating the usual fairy tales and usual propaganda imposed as truth by the victor.

Dresden and others cities bombardments, and indeed crimes wars, where deliberate as a mean to crush the german people moral and continual solidarity when bearing the burden of a deseperately soon to be losed war, it was on the same purpose that the nuclear bombings, just that, according to some thinkers, the US would had never launched nuclear bombs if the Japanese where a white people , that s why in Germany they relyied on massive "conventionnal" bombings that yielded the same effective quantities of explosives and impact on mortality, Dresden being the most visible exemple.

The point of strategic bombing is to eliminate the enemies ability to continue fighting and surrender. Also there was no formal treaty before WW2 covering the aerial bombardment of cities with civilian populations. If necessary the US would have no qualms about dropping nuclear devices on Nazi Germany.