this is really hard to watch: 4 Gaza kids on a beach killed by Israeli gunboat

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
whatever happened to human decency? all those fucking cameras in that poor woman's face.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Just a reminder that Israel purposefully starves Palestinians (euphemistically calls it 'putting them on a diet'), steals their land, and uses billions of dollars of American taxes to kill them with high tech weapons. I actually think Israel is WORSE than Apartheid South Africa, yet they are our 'ally'.

Last edited:

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Some reactions from Israeli hardliners/rightwingers:

6ZUIXye.jpg

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
That boat they were in was once owned by a guy who is related to a guy who allegedly fired a rocket into Israel. Therefore: justified.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Got me these days.

Stop firing missiles at Israel, you'll stop getting bombed more or less.

About the long and short of it I guess.

The Palestinians just seem like a bit of a wind up toy to me to be honest from the radical Muslims in the whole area at the moment, considering everything going on in the region.

It's like the other ones in the area are just feeding them rockets to piss Israel off while they are doing other things regionally.

Hamas is kinda like the other groups in the area stepping back, supplying them, and watching them getting blown out and watching news feeds.

*hey guys, lets give these guys things to pop off, while we play around in the rest of Mesoptamia.*

Last edited:

squarecut1

Platinum Member
Nov 1, 2013
Just a reminder that Israel purposefully starves Palestinians (euphemistically calls it 'putting them on a diet'), steals their land, and uses billions of dollars of American taxes to kill them with high tech weapons. I actually think Israel is WORSE than Apartheid South Africa, yet they are our 'ally'.
Yes, Israel is worse than S. Africa. The same point has been made by Noam Chomsky, who is himself Jewish

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I don't post much on P&N but if I understand currently, all borders are blocked and people are not allowed in or out. Where are these people supposed to go?

No where, but they keep shooting off rockets at the Israels non stop and killing their own people because of that.

All I know is if they keep tossing missiles at Israel they are going to get hurt more or less, that's just a fact.

Reality is a bitch I guess.

Last edited:

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

All those things Israel does is just a pretext to pretend they give a shit about Palestinian lives (they don't) so they can paint themselves as the 'good guy' internationally. International politics is very important to Israel. Hamas has bottle rockets to play with that aren't accurate and hardly do any damage while Israel has US taxpayer funded high tech weapons. What a stupid comparison.

Last edited:

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
No where, but they keep shooting off rockets at the Israels non stop and killing their own people because of that.

All I know is if they keep tossing missiles at Israel they are going to get hurt more or less, that's just a fact.

Reality is a bitch I guess.
Israel renigged on a previous peace agreement and rounded up hostages. That is what started the rocket fire.

Zorkorist

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2007
Religion < Government < Murderers

At least (most) Murderers don't have gun boats.

-John

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Israel renigged on a previous peace agreement and rounded up hostages. That is what started the rocket fire.

They did that. Which prompted them to do this. Which caused this retaliation. Causing them to do that other thing...

By golly you've definitively figured out the beginning! Have yourself a celebratory cookie.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
They did that. Which prompted them to do this. Which caused this retaliation. Causing them to do that other thing...

By golly you've definitively figured out the beginning! Have yourself a celebratory cookie.
Is kinda like bumper cars with real weapons involved...

Brovane

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001
All those things Israel does is just a pretext to pretend they give a shit about Palestinian lives (they don't) so they can paint themselves as the 'good guy' internationally. International politics is very important to Israel. Hamas has bottle rockets to play with that aren't accurate and hardly do any damage while Israel has US taxpayer funded high tech weapons. What a stupid comparison.

Question still stands what does HAMAS do to minimize Israeli civilian casualties?