The official consequences caused by the overturning of Roe thread

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Meanwhile, a Catholic anti-abortion priest is defrocked after video evidence emerges of him using an aborted fetus on an altar.

I swear half of these anti-abortion activists have hard ons for dead fetuses. Just sick.

Last edited:

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Meanwhile, a (Satanic?) anti-abortion priest is defrocked after video evidence emerges of him using an aborted fetus on an altar.

I swear half of these anti-abortion activists have hard ons for dead fetuses. Just sick.

Htf did he even get one? I'm not sure I want to know...

Reactions: pmv

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Meanwhile, a (Satanic?) anti-abortion priest is defrocked after video evidence emerges of him using an aborted fetus on an altar.

Religion...

I mean if you're already onboard with the supernatural, magic people in the skies, downstairs... Sacrificing biomaterial at an alter for some perceived outcome doesnt seem like a stretch in comparison.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004

Take the "(Satanic?)" shit out of your post, this has nothing to do with Satanism in any way and is just showing that Christians are all the things they blame on others, especially Satanists.

I legit thought it was about a Satanic priest doing it as a stunt to rile people up because of that, until I read the article where nope its a Catholic priest. These people are showing you who they are.

Reactions: UNCjigga

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
The majority of voters by ratio that support this dastardly enslaving of women do not live in our shithole cities and in fact live closer to nature in more xurban and rural areas.

Why do people living in shithole cities get it and why are the majority of more space and nature dwellers such shitty people? I thought for sure it would be the other way around based on some posters' here value judgements on our shithole cities. I just don't get it.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Florida is forcing a woman to have a baby so she can watch it die immediately after birth. The baby has some sort of health issue that will prevent it from being able to breathe after birth. Being forced to carry to term in this case is cruel and unusual punishment that should be protected by the US Constitutuion and should have absolutely nothing to do with states' rights to limit abortion, etc. This is cruel to the parents and to the unborn child. Once the baby is born and dies the state of Florida has basically committed murder. I sincerely hope people forced into this sort of BS start suing the living crap out of Governors and states imposing this. They should DIAF.