The first Obama/Wright attack ad shows up

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: sirjonk
Wright's emotion? The interview shows a calmer, gentler Wright. There's really nothing he can say that will help Obama so it's best for Obama if Wright just went away. Obama's whole message is that he is NOT a regular politician so to have his spiritual advisor of 20 years and the center of a media firestorm proclaim Obama is "just giving political answers" is b.a.d.

clips here: http://video.google.com/videos...1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv

I think the simple answer is Wright and Obama differ on views regarding race. I haven't seen a lot of Wright outside of the radical snippets he's being flamed for but in them he comes across as a black activist. I don't get that impression of Obama. He appears to me to be more like Tiger Woods. You never hear Woods speak of race. Maybe it's because they're both of mixed race? Obama wasn't talking about race in the primary until it was thrown at him.

sprok

Mar 10, 2008

Wright's emotion? The interview shows a calmer, gentler Wright. There's really nothing he can say that will help Obama so it's best for Obama if Wright just went away. Obama's whole message is that he is NOT a regular politician so to have his spiritual advisor of 20 years and the center of a media firestorm proclaim Obama is "just giving political answers" is b.a.d.

[/quote]

The reverend should have just said yes, I went overboard and said all those things to pander to churchgoers and stopped right there. It seems all he's doing right now is digging a deeper hole for Obama.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: sprok

The reverend should have just said yes, I went overboard and said all those things to pander to churchgoers and stopped right there. It seems all he's doing right now is digging a deeper hole for Obama.
Not really. Anything that counters the fiery 'angry black man' image in the N. Carolina GOP commercials is a win for Obama, and Wright is as calm as a mouse in the interview. If someone watches it, they'll immediately have a sliver of a doubt about the mudslinging, and that's all Obama needs at this point.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Robor
Originally posted by: BoberFett
Is apoppin actually stupid or does he just try to annoy people?

I've seen a lot of his post in the gaming forums and I've always found them difficult to read. I don't think he's stupid though. Passionate and opinionated and sometimes wrong but not stupid. :)

thank-you

--calling me stupid is just like calling Moonbeam stupid

it's *popular* for ignorant people to do so

rose.gif

i'm Sometimes Wong?
:Q
[thanks!]

i'm OFTEN wrong and am happy to admit it, learn and then help others with the changed view
- the ego is unimportant. the will is

Maybe the truth is Obama and Wright have different views on race? Did you ever consider that possibility?
Yes, imo - clearly they DO - however Obama is "guilty by association"; and now his old rev turns on him [accidently] and calls Obama "a politician" but himself a "preacher"

bad-bad

===================
speak of the dev .. angel :p

Originally posted by: Moonbeam
a: Well did you thank him, or were you just "about to" ?

M: I was about to quote his statement directly and thank him, but lupi farted before I could so I quoted his statement instead. That's all I meant by about to before I was diverted from just doing only that. It was intended as a thank you to his post and then went on to lupi.

got it - mahalo
a: --And your entire premise is wrong. You are no Einstein [sorry ]
in your world E does not = MC2; you have NO proof

M: How much like those who rejected Einstein you are, no? Hehe, the discovery wasn't made by me, but another Jew like Einstein. The proof can be had if you feel what you really feel. I won't hold my breath.

Einstein attempts to place himself in an impossible "position" - like your god and explain something that exists at a single moment he explained it; like the universe, his explanation needs to expand with it
The other Jew, formerly Mikie, gave no proof .. just a lot of words and a good message of LOVE - not the self-hate and hate you disguise as love; it is so hypocritical
a: Yes, How DO you know your journey is "typical"? No we are not the "same" ...

M: You don't know what you feel. You don't know we're the same.
How do YOU know what i feel; i am writing the ToE right now! i will explain it; my pen name will be Marky Phenex
a: Your God's "one shoe fits all" is insane"; he is full of hate and says he is "love" - he says you have "free will" but he will execute you if you really try to use it - that IS insane!

M: God is a projection of human potential, what man can become, that which is when the ego is transcended, when the mind is not ruled by unconscious motivations. There is no God. There is only what all can become. It is only useful to use the word God because, although He does not exist as people imagine, He is still real and everything we need.

Your god is a projection of you imagination - your glimpse of the Abyss - i have seen Chaos - 'it' is my very best friend - beyond beyond the Abyss
a: You yourself have given the benefit of "self hate"; without it you would not be aware; there is nothing to compare with in your perfect DULL new homogenius "Big Father" world

M: Hehe, do you know the state in which one does not compare?
You are there now .. spiritual bankruptcy and death although you say you are "born again"

rose.gif

=====

i just have to WONDER

are YOU really that stupid? to say nothing but ridicule
- that is what apes do

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Originally posted by: sprok

Not really. Anything that counters the fiery 'angry black man' image in the N. Carolina GOP commercials is a win for Obama, and Wright is as calm as a mouse in the interview. If someone watches it, they'll immediately have a sliver of a doubt about the mudslinging, and that's all Obama needs at this point.

I disagree.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new...ght_it_was_over-2.html

He said Obama responded like a "politician" to the flap.

"I do what I do. He does what politicians do," Wright declared.

"So that's what happened in Philadelphia where he had to respond to the sound bites, he responded as a politician," Wright said.

Obama's entire "hope & change" campaign is that he's not one to say things for political expedience. To have Wright, his pastor of 20 years, say otherwise, adds fuel to the fire, not a calming presence. He can do no good for obama but disappear.

Originally posted by: Vic
I understand what you're saying, but you don't see McCain feeling the need to distance himself from Pat Robertson, do you?

You can't equate Robertson with Wright. Find the church McCain has attended for the past 1500 years of his life and point to that pastor, because that's the only relevant comparison. McCain was pandering to the religious right as everyone knows. He didn't attendRobertson's church for 20 years, call him his spiritual advisor, name a book after one of his speeches, get married by him, have him baptize his kids, etc, etc. The relationship isn't the same, and everytime someone brings up your point in every show I've seen they get smacked down fast with the points I raised, even by people who otherwise support Obama.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I understand what you're saying, but you don't see McCain feeling the need to distance himself from Pat Robertson, do you?

You can't equate Robertson with Wright. Find the church McCain has attended for the past 1500 years of his life and point to that pastor, because that's the only relevant comparison. McCain was pandering to the religious right as everyone knows. He didn't attendRobertson's church for 20 years, call him his spiritual advisor, name a book after one of his speeches, get married by him, have him baptize his kids, etc, etc. The relationship isn't the same, and everytime someone brings up your point in every show I've seen they get smacked down fast with the points I raised, even by people who otherwise support Obama.

So what? The point I'm making here is that when a white preacher makes similar comments on his long-running TV show on a Disney-owned network, he gets a pass. But when a black preacher says it in his church, then Obama gets blamed for it just because it happens to be his preacher. And blamed for it by many of the same people who support what Robertson said.
If you can't see the problem here, I can't help you. I'm not saying it's racism per se, but something worse, that there is something wrong when the right and the left can attack each other for saying the same things (and feel justified in doing so).

And please... don't bring up "in every show" or whatever. Getting your political information from the MSM is like learning about evolution from a creationist. Those commentaries/analysts/panels/etc are for entertainment purposes only.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: apoppin

Except that Moonbeam isn't stupid. He's not the one calling Obama a loser and demanding that he act like Clinton's lapdog in the hopes of getting her table scraps 8 years down the line. That's you.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005

So what? The point I'm making here is that when a white preacher makes similar comments on his long-running TV show on a Disney-owned network, he gets a pass. But when a black preacher says it in his church, then Obama gets blamed for it just because it happens to be his preacher. And blamed for it by many of the same people who support what Robertson said.
If you can't see the problem here, I can't help you. I'm not saying it's racism per se, but something worse, that there is something wrong when the right and the left can attack each other for saying the same things (and feel justified in doing so).

And please... don't bring up "in every show" or whatever. Getting your political information from the MSM is like learning about evolution from a creationist. Those commentaries/analysts/panels/etc are for entertainment purposes only.

I thought your point was saying McCain's endorsement by Robertson was equal to the relationship between Wright and Obama, which is what I was contesting.

I do think Robertson got nailed on his comments about 9/11 and he was forced to offer an apology of sorts which was heartfelt I'm sure :roll:

Look, if someone in Robertson's congregation for 20 years was the front running republican nominee for president, you can absolutely bet the MSM would be all over every ridiculous thing Robertson has said over the past decades. The reason Robertson's endorsement isn't huge news compared to Wright boils very simply down to the relationshiop between the preachers and the nominees. Decade long relationship with racist preacher trumps an endorsement by a pandered to rightwing nutcase.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

I thought your point was saying McCain's endorsement by Robertson was equal to the relationship between Wright and Obama, which is what I was contesting.

I do think Robertson got nailed on his comments about 9/11 and he was forced to offer an apology of sorts which was heartfelt I'm sure :roll:

Look, if someone in Robertson's congregation for 20 years was the front running republican nominee for president, you can absolutely bet the MSM would be all over every ridiculous thing Robertson has said over the past decades. The reason Robertson's endorsement isn't huge news compared to Wright boils very simply down to the relationshiop between the preachers and the nominees. Decade long relationship with racist preacher trumps an endorsement by a pandered to rightwing nutcase.

And so we're back to, why are the political opinions of Obama's preacher relevant?
My sister (who I've known for 36 years and who presided over my wedding BTW) is an outspoken and politically-active honest-to-God feminist and communist (seriously), but I maintain a good relationship with her despite her IMO occasionally offensive political opinions. And in the highly unlikely event that I were to run for POTUS, she'd probably back me despite my views. Am I responsible for that? Should I be held accountable for her views and skewered in the media?

You see how silly this whole thing is?

In the meantime, in the real world, Wright's church is one of the largest black congregations in America and affiliated with one of the largest mainstream Evangelical churches in America. That's your "racist preacher."

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I never get this either. Why is it so hard for people to understand that Obama can agree with some of the things that Rev. Wright says, and not agree with others?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: lupi
a: first of all what did you mean by "purple" ?

M: Jhhnn said:

"Remarkable twist of fate in White America denouncing any black man as racist, and an absolutely unremarkable acceptance of it from the usual rightwing dupes, whose real interests are more aligned with blacks than with their white economic overlords. It's the same divide and conquer method used by the southern financial elite since the civil war- playing working class whites off against blacks. It's always worked, of course, even though those at the top just see us all as slightly different shades of n!@@er... and treat us accordingly."

That's really the basis for the Rev Wright's remarks- that we're doomed to God's damnation for our acceptance of it, even moreso for disseminating it, even in a backhanded sort of way..."

Repubs apparently want Dems to run Hillary in the worst way, this smug attack being just one more example..."

and lupi responded with:

"You an absolute idiot if you think the color of skin, place of birth, or anything else makes you immune of or prone to racism."

Aside from the fact that this is wrong, as another poster pointed out, it has nothing whatsoever to do with what Jhhnn said. It is as related to Jhhnn's comment as it is related to purple.
--------------

a: And it is not a fault of either of us .. we are cooperating right now in apparent obfuscation.

M: I don't know what this means either.

a: You take a lot of words and an analogy - at least - to say with nearly the maximum amount of words ,what you say over-and-over and self-hate is the beat to your message.

M: I'm supposed to worry or care?

a: For example .. you were "about" to thank Jhhnn?
- for doing what you said you couldn't do, yet you added to what he said with another "reference to self hate" that implies that you are also a pig creating a sty.

M: Not what I couldn't do. I agree with and know what he said. I am fatigued by the endless need to say the obvious over and over again when the same old crap will still get repeated. I have the energy, however, to tell jhhnn, who has good insight in my opinion, why what he said works out as it does. Showing how everything in the world comes back to self hate is what I do. I see it as key to human survival. We either wake up or go extinct, as I see it. Unconscious self hate is leading us to extinction. It's the E=MC2 of the future, the obvious truth nobody wants to believe.

a: And how do you know how a "self-hater" feels - not all share your personal experiences nor is all self-hate necessarily destructive or a self-fulfilling "fake"

M: How do I know. Hehe, I wonder. I've taken some journeys into what I feel and knew other divers. We are all the same. The personal is just detail. We all feel like the worst in the world. Can you please tell me some of the benefits of self hate? I'm curious.

a: Actually pigs are clean by nature and you must not confuse the domesticated and unnaturally kept varieties of the "pigs" in your example - with pigs.

M: Must not? The ones I refer to are very unnatural in my opinion. I don't mind relying on stereotype to make a point.

Actually if you read his entire first sentence then not only is my statement applicable to his, it's still correct.

Let me respond with an answer as filled with persuasive argument as your own:

No it's not. His first sentence has no relation to your statement at all. Show me how they are related and we can talk.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Robor

I've seen a lot of his post in the gaming forums and I've always found them difficult to read. I don't think he's stupid though. Passionate and opinionated and sometimes wrong but not stupid. :)

thank-you

it's *popular* for ignorant people to do so

rose.gif

i'm Sometimes Wong?
:Q
[thanks!]

i'm OFTEN wrong and am happy to admit it, learn and then help others with the changed view
- the ego is unimportant. the will is

Maybe the truth is Obama and Wright have different views on race? Did you ever consider that possibility?
Yes, imo - clearly they DO - however Obama is "guilty by association"; and now his old rev turns on him [accidently] and calls Obama "a politician" but himself a "preacher"

bad-bad

===================
speak of the dev .. angel :p

a: Well did you thank him, or were you just "about to" ?

M: I was about to quote his statement directly and thank him, but lupi farted before I could so I quoted his statement instead. That's all I meant by about to before I was diverted from just doing only that. It was intended as a thank you to his post and then went on to lupi.

got it - mahalo
a: --And your entire premise is wrong. You are no Einstein [sorry ]
in your world E does not = MC2; you have NO proof

M: How much like those who rejected Einstein you are, no? Hehe, the discovery wasn't made by me, but another Jew like Einstein. The proof can be had if you feel what you really feel. I won't hold my breath.

Einstein attempts to place himself in an impossible "position" - like your god and explain something that exists at a single moment he explained it; like the universe, his explanation needs to expand with it
The other Jew, formerly Mikie, gave no proof .. just a lot of words and a good message of LOVE - not the self-hate and hate you disguise as love; it is so hypocritical
a: Yes, How DO you know your journey is "typical"? No we are not the "same" ...

M: You don't know what you feel. You don't know we're the same.
How do YOU know what i feel; i am writing the ToE right now! i will explain it; my pen name will be Marky Phenex
a: Your God's "one shoe fits all" is insane"; he is full of hate and says he is "love" - he says you have "free will" but he will execute you if you really try to use it - that IS insane!

M: God is a projection of human potential, what man can become, that which is when the ego is transcended, when the mind is not ruled by unconscious motivations. There is no God. There is only what all can become. It is only useful to use the word God because, although He does not exist as people imagine, He is still real and everything we need.

Your god is a projection of you imagination - your glimpse of the Abyss - i have seen Chaos - 'it' is my very best friend - beyond beyond the Abyss
a: You yourself have given the benefit of "self hate"; without it you would not be aware; there is nothing to compare with in your perfect DULL new homogenius "Big Father" world

M: Hehe, do you know the state in which one does not compare?
You are there now .. spiritual bankruptcy and death although you say you are "born again"

rose.gif
[/g]

I don't get any of this so I'll just bow out.

Bober, Moonbeam is quite stupid, trust me, and getting stupider by the day.

AAjax

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: loki8481
why do you insist on talking about distractions like Obama's judgment or who would have his ear when he's behind the desk in the oval office? :roll:

God Damn the America that produces idiots like you.

LOL :p

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001

"Remarkable twist of fate in White America denouncing any black man as racist, and an absolutely unremarkable acceptance of it from the usual rightwing dupes, whose real interests are more aligned with blacks than with their white economic overlords. It's the same divide and conquer method used by the southern financial elite since the civil war- playing working class whites off against blacks. It's always worked, of course, even though those at the top just see us all as slightly different shades of n!@@er... and treat us accordingly."

That's really the basis for the Rev Wright's remarks- that we're doomed to God's damnation for our acceptance of it, even moreso for disseminating it, even in a backhanded sort of way..."

Repubs apparently want Dems to run Hillary in the worst way, this smug attack being just one more example..."

and lupi responded with:

"You an absolute idiot if you think the color of skin, place of birth, or anything else makes you immune of or prone to racism."

Aside from the fact that this is wrong, as another poster pointed out, it has nothing whatsoever to do with what Jhhnn said. It is as related to Jhhnn's comment as it is related to purple.
--------------

a: And it is not a fault of either of us .. we are cooperating right now in apparent obfuscation.

a: You take a lot of words and an analogy - at least - to say with nearly the maximum amount of words ,what you say over-and-over and self-hate is the beat to your message.

- for doing what you said you couldn't do, yet you added to what he said with another "reference to self hate" that implies that you are also a pig creating a sty.

M: Not what I couldn't do. I agree with and know what he said. I am fatigued by the endless need to say the obvious over and over again when the same old crap will still get repeated. I have the energy, however, to tell jhhnn, who has good insight in my opinion, why what he said works out as it does. Showing how everything in the world comes back to self hate is what I do. I see it as key to human survival. We either wake up or go extinct, as I see it. Unconscious self hate is leading us to extinction. It's the E=MC2 of the future, the obvious truth nobody wants to believe.

a: And how do you know how a "self-hater" feels - not all share your personal experiences nor is all self-hate necessarily destructive or a self-fulfilling "fake"

M: How do I know. Hehe, I wonder. I've taken some journeys into what I feel and knew other divers. We are all the same. The personal is just detail. We all feel like the worst in the world. Can you please tell me some of the benefits of self hate? I'm curious.

a: Actually pigs are clean by nature and you must not confuse the domesticated and unnaturally kept varieties of the "pigs" in your example - with pigs.

M: Must not? The ones I refer to are very unnatural in my opinion. I don't mind relying on stereotype to make a point.

Actually if you read his entire first sentence then not only is my statement applicable to his, it's still correct.

No it's not. His first sentence has no relation to your statement at all. Show me how they are related and we can talk.

then I feel sorry for your 2nd grading reading ability and will remember so for all future relevant post.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

and lupi responded with:

--------------

then I feel sorry for your 2nd grading reading ability and will remember so for all future relevant post.

Thank you. You had no case and couldn't make one, or else your capacity to think and write one out are at 2nd grade level and you're afraid to reveal that fact.

Again, there is nothing in "Remarkable twist of fate in White America denouncing any black man as racist, and an absolutely unremarkable acceptance of it from the usual right-wing dupes, whose real interests are more aligned with blacks than with their white economic overlords." that even remotely implies that Jhhnn either mistakenly believed or even remotely refereed to anybody thinking the color of skin, place of birth, or anything else makes you immune of or prone to racism. You were simply out to lunch.

He pointed out how many whites in similar economic conditions to blacks vote against their real economic interests because they racism drives them more than their common sense. There is no implication at all that Jhhnn thinks blacks are free of just such blindness or immune to it, nor does it refer to where people are born or anything else. He stated a fact which you tried to deflect with a red herring.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Dari
Originally posted by: Bird222
Originally posted by: Corbett

Craig, talk all you want, we both know you have much more time on your hands to post pages of babble. However, you still arent smart enough to see the difference between believing that the Bible clearly states that homosexuality is a sin and corrupts morality, and being a bigot.

So I guess all Christians who believe homosexuality is a sin as bigots as well?

That is nowhere close to the majorly anti-American, anti-White statements that Wright has said over and over again.

One more thing, I appologize for saying Wright said 9/11 was an inside job. Its so hard to keep what you crazy liberals say filed under the right person. What Wright said was that we deserved 9/11, more or less.

While you read this post, please feel free to follow up in THIS THREAD as well.

Please post link to Wright "anti-white" statements.

Pssst...I've been asking them for proof of Rev. Wright racism and no one ever responds. They just say "it's obvious."

Is this a joke? Listen to his statements if you haven't already!

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
ive listened to the statements

and have read as much as the sermons as I could get my hands on.

He isn't racist nor Anti-American. And neither is the Church.

He is inflammatory, that is without doubt. He is controversial, because what he says some people do not agree with.

But he has not hated on White America simply because of race.

Now, there may be an argument that he is a bigot. Or Xenophobic. But it cannot be argued that he is racist because of the comments that the media and the dumbots have clinged to for almost a month are not racist.

EDIT: BTW anyone that wants to form an opinion of this needs to watch the interview just conducted on ABC.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002

Craig, talk all you want, we both know you have much more time on your hands to post pages of babble. However, you still arent smart enough to see the difference between believing that the Bible clearly states that homosexuality is a sin and corrupts morality, and being a bigot.

That is nowhere close to the majorly anti-American, anti-White statements that Wright has said over and over again.

One more thing, I appologize for saying Wright said 9/11 was an inside job. Its so hard to keep what you crazy liberals say filed under the right person. What Wright said was that we deserved 9/11, more or less.

Pssst...I've been asking them for proof of Rev. Wright racism and no one ever responds. They just say "it's obvious."

I've listened to the entire sermons. Now, why don't you show us where he makes a racist comment. I'll be waiting.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
This Chicago priest has also endorsed Sen. Obama and has said some pretty activist things as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpIgVpjxyUw

Bill O'Reilly has raised questions as to whether or not the Catholic Church should punish him for defending Wright. Will we see this priest in anti-Obama advertisements as well?

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005

I've listened to the entire sermons. Now, why don't you show us where he makes a racist comment. I'll be waiting.

There are plenty. But to speed things up for you, all you need to do is ask yourself if you would consider his comments racist if he were a white man preaching about black people.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Originally posted by: b0mbrman
This Chicago priest has also endorsed Sen. Obama and has said some pretty activist things as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpIgVpjxyUw

Bill O'Reilly has raised questions as to whether or not the Catholic Church should punish him for defending Wright. Will we see this priest in anti-Obama advertisements as well?

WOW

color me impressed with the catholic priest!

Edit: and the fox reporter was very slimy. He took Wrights words out of context...and during the interview he took the own priests comments and twisted them to say that the priest called OrReilly racist when in fact he never said such a thing.

Oh god WHERE is journalism when we need it!!?!!???

Bill OReilly spinning the interview. now you Foxnews lover can watch a true spin artist work in action. Bill OReilly you win the spin contest no doubt about it.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001

and lupi responded with:

--------------

Thank you. You had no case and couldn't make one, or else your capacity to think and write one out are at 2nd grade level and you're afraid to reveal that fact.

Again, there is nothing in "Remarkable twist of fate in White America denouncing any black man as racist, and an absolutely unremarkable acceptance of it from the usual right-wing dupes, whose real interests are more aligned with blacks than with their white economic overlords." that even remotely implies that Jhhnn either mistakenly believed or even remotely refereed to anybody thinking the color of skin, place of birth, or anything else makes you immune of or prone to racism. You were simply out to lunch.

He pointed out how many whites in similar economic conditions to blacks vote against their real economic interests because they racism drives them more than their common sense. There is no implication at all that Jhhnn thinks blacks are free of just such blindness or immune to it, nor does it refer to where people are born or anything else. He stated a fact which you tried to deflect with a red herring.

Wow, you must live in such a delusional world that I'm surprised every breath comes without effort.

Remarkable twist of fate in White America denouncing any black man as racist

glutenberg

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2004
There are plenty. But to speed things up for you, all you need to do is ask yourself if you would consider his comments racist if he were a white man preaching about black people.

Damn the US of Black Panthers A?

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com

Except that Moonbeam isn't stupid. He's not the one calling Obama a loser and demanding that he act like Clinton's lapdog in the hopes of getting her table scraps 8 years down the line. That's you.

it takes one stupid to know another .. unfortunately you don't even comprehend what i am saying .. and you are rude .. like an ape

Obama is a loser ... it will be apparent soon
--even to his most hopeful supporters

. .. . and those of you who say it is "too late"
--you are probably right .. i was just still being overly "hopeful"
*my plan worked* for about a week .. it's time is over .. i said goodbye to it in my own thread and closed the analysis

rose.gif

Now .. may the best woman win .. and it is not my first choice by ANY means .. Obama is a Moron disuniter self-righteous Egotist with a gift for gab and McLame is well .. more Bush

I don't get any of this so I'll just bow out.

Bober, Moonbeam is quite stupid, trust me, and getting stupider by the day.

Nonsense, Moonbeam - you DO get what i am saying .. i am sure; you are letting me have the last word in this thread - and especially the last one where i pointed out the bitter false hope in your own philosophy as *propaganda* from your own insane god-savior.

You do not like what i am saying .. i understand that .. but do not pretend you do not understand!

not so ironically you are also the Image of your Hero who is also full of empty words and plans and silly visions .. he is way ahead of his time like most idealists .. and he is selfish like you - you want it *now*

too bad ,, you are both losers ... and we all may join you because of your delusional vision that you claim to understand and preach about and bought into for yourself; and it is turning to dust before your eyes
no wonder you are filled with hate and claim it is love

i do not want to be like you and i do not need you god's sacrifice - i forgive myself and i want to do something *myself* to "practically" make it all right - to 'fix' Mother Earth - not to wrap it into a ball and destroy the "wicked dissenters" and start all over with new heavens and a new earth .. where the past is forgotten .. no thanks, you are all insane if you really want that kind of conformity to be "peace"; death is preferable.