Texas Democrats ask non-citizens to vote.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Along with the prosecution of voter fraud in Fort Worth and the attempted voter fraud by the Texas Democratic Party ? Yes.
Yawn. Let me ask you a serious question. Why should anyone care about you and yours when you make incredibly clear every time you post here that you don't care about anyone else?

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Did you also read the message from your Governor? How about the link to the active prosecution of vote fraud in Fort Worth? Your honesty in this post is the same as your lack of integrity with your science posts.

Lol again.

I personally have never suggested in voter fraud doesn’t happen.

Here’s some examples from 2016 from the legitmate Washington paper:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...udulent/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3f991175ee89

A man in Texas who voted twice.Phillip Cook was arrested on Election Day after voting twice. He claimed to be an employee of Trump's campaign who was testing the security of the electoral system. He wasn't an employee of the campaign — and the polling location's security worked perfectly well, it seems.

A woman who cast a ballot on behalf of her dead husband. Audrey Cook is a Republican election judge in Illinois. She and her husband applied for absentee ballots because he was ill. He died before completing his, so she filled it out for him and sent it in. The ballot will not be counted.

Of course you didn’t answer either question I asked. I mean you do realize that the fraud happens when a person whose ineligible votes not when they receive a registration form?

Why do conservatives always conflate registration with fraud? There’s only two reasons I can see:
  • You are ignorant
  • You are deceptive
(I’ll make allowances in your case for both. ;) )

As can be inferred from your links and mine the current registration process prevents those who shouldn’t be allowed to vote from voting and the ones who somehow make it through to be caught and prosecuted. If cared about voter fraud you’d be pushing for greater voter turnout to dilute any attempt at fraud and you’d support improvements voting machines and absentee ballots.

But you don’t. You support ineffective voter ID. See lying about illegals voting when groups are registering voters allows you to try and throw more road blocks up to decrease turnout. Which you know is important because the bulk of the country disapproves of conservative policies. Since you can’t win on merits - cheat. As you’ve stated before you only care about winning for your side.

I stand for free and fair elections. You stand for nothing. And if you stand for nothing what will you fall for?

Reactions: Aegeon
Jul 9, 2009
Yawn. Let me ask you a serious question. Why should anyone care about you and yours when you make incredibly clear every time you post here that you don't care about anyone else?
But i care about you. I really, really do.

Jul 9, 2009
Thanks for your post from the "legitmate" Washington paper. What type of vote fraud is the case in my OP about Fort Worth? Registration or actual paid vote fraud?

Lol again.

I personally have never suggested in voter fraud doesn’t happen.

Here’s some examples from 2016 from the legitmate Washington paper:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...udulent/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3f991175ee89

A man in Texas who voted twice.Phillip Cook was arrested on Election Day after voting twice. He claimed to be an employee of Trump's campaign who was testing the security of the electoral system. He wasn't an employee of the campaign — and the polling location's security worked perfectly well, it seems.

A woman who cast a ballot on behalf of her dead husband. Audrey Cook is a Republican election judge in Illinois. She and her husband applied for absentee ballots because he was ill. He died before completing his, so she filled it out for him and sent it in. The ballot will not be counted.

Of course you didn’t answer either question I asked. I mean you do realize that the fraud happens when a person whose ineligible votes not when they receive a registration form?

Why do conservatives always conflate registration with fraud? There’s only two reasons I can see:
  • You are ignorant
  • You are deceptive
(I’ll make allowances in your case for both. ;) )

As can be inferred from your links and mine the current registration process prevents those who shouldn’t be allowed to vote from voting and the ones who somehow make it through to be caught and prosecuted. If cared about voter fraud you’d be pushing for greater voter turnout to dilute any attempt at fraud and you’d support improvements voting machines and absentee ballots.

But you don’t. You support ineffective voter ID. See lying about illegals voting when groups are registering voters allows you to try and throw more road blocks up to decrease turnout. Which you know is important because the bulk of the country disapproves of conservative policies. Since you can’t win on merits - cheat. As you’ve stated before you only care about winning for your side.

I stand for free and fair elections. You stand for nothing. And if you stand for nothing what will you fall for?

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Thanks for your post from the "legitmate" Washington paper. What type of vote fraud is the case in my OP about Fort Worth? Registration or actual paid vote fraud?

Sounds like the same type as the republican election judge got nailed for in the article I linked to. Absentee ballot fraud.

The system caught the alleged fraudsters. So what more are you asking for? What conclusions have you jumped to?

Jul 9, 2009
Sounds like the same type as the republican election judge got nailed for in the article I linked to. Absentee ballot fraud.

The system caught the alleged fraudsters. So what more are you asking for? What conclusions have you jumped to?
Continued vigilance. Enforced measures to ensure it doesn't reoccur.

Jul 9, 2009
So continue doing what we are doing because it works. Sounds like we don’t need strict voter ID then does it?
You seem pretty happy about this alleged attempt by the Democrats to commit voter fraud. Why are you so accepting of the attempt?

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
You seem pretty happy about this alleged attempt by the Democrats to commit voter fraud. Why are you so accepting of the attempt?
Projection on your part.

The process worked these guys were caught and the judicial system will decide if it was illegal.

Same with all those republicans busted voting twice ‘testing’ the system or filling out ballots for dead family members.

Feb 16, 2005
wow bunky, it went from alleged to actual in two short sentences. your fox news heroes would be proud.
don't you have some kids to throw grenades at?

Jul 9, 2009
What about North Dakota? Links to prove the voters in Indiana and Georgia were illegal.
What are you talking about? You brought those states up, how about you link what got your panties in a bunch? The same for N. Dakota since i have no idea what you're whining about.

Jul 9, 2009
wow bunky, it went from alleged to actual in two short sentences. your fox news heroes would be proud.
don't you have some kids to throw grenades at?
The actual is what they are prosecuting right now, the alleged is what witnesses and the evidence shows the Democrats did. Read the links in the OP, it really isn't that hard,

Feb 16, 2005
The actual is what they are prosecuting right now, the alleged is what witnesses and the evidence shows the Democrats did. Read the links in the OP, it really isn't that hard,
nah, you're irreversibly stuck on stupid, every attempt to show you facts, data, etc, have been met with willful ignorance, denial, etc.
you're a troll, and at best, a mild distraction from other trolls.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Exactly how does marking the citizenship box as yes encourage non-citizens to register? It's not like people don't know if they're citizens or not. If they're not, they just throw it away.

I'd love to see a pic, as well.

Jul 9, 2009
Exactly how does marking the citizenship box as yes encourage non-citizens to register? It's not like people don't know if they're citizens or not. If they're not, they just throw it away.

I'd love to see a pic, as well.
Because they're sending it to non citizens? Tough for you to grasp isn't it? That's why some people complained......if you had read the story you would have seen it. I'd love to see a pic also. Maybe you can write to Gov. Abbott and ask for one?

I'm just amazed at the fact you haven't claimed that vote fraud doesn't exist. Must be a first for you.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Because they're sending it to non citizens? Tough for you to grasp isn't it? That's why some people complained......if you had read the story you would have seen it. I'd love to see a pic also. Maybe you can write to Gov. Abbott and ask for one?

I'm just amazed at the fact you haven't claimed that vote fraud doesn't exist. Must be a first for you.

The complaints follow the same pattern of making something out of nothing so favored among righties. The forms were sent out to legal residents who become citizens on a regular basis.

Let's say you're not a citizen & you get one of these.You throw it away because you know you're not a citizen. Well, or you're having delusions kinda like Trumpsters.

Or it could just be a dirty trick a la Roger Stone. Something to froth up the gullible base, people like you.

Your little outrage dance is pathetic.

Reactions: greatnoob
Jul 9, 2009
The complaints follow the same pattern of making something out of nothing so favored among righties. The forms were sent out to legal residents who become citizens on a regular basis.

Let's say you're not a citizen & you get one of these.You throw it away because you know you're not a citizen. Well, or you're having delusions kinda like Trumpsters.

Or it could just be a dirty trick a la Roger Stone. Something to froth up the gullible base, people like you.

Your little outrage dance is pathetic.
What outrage dance? This is business as normal for Democrats and far better than what was done in California with the jungle primary.