Texas Democrats ask non-citizens to vote.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
If the Washington Times' article is to be taken at face value, this is highly inappropriate although I'm not sure if illegal. Also not sure how directly targeted it was to illegal voters, but that probably doesn't really matter considering pre-checking the citizenship question. Whether this could actually lead to non-citizens successfully voting is less certain. GOP voter suppression tactics are more measurable.

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
There absolutely no doubt that voter fraud exists. You're welcome to look up the cases here.
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

hahaAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHahahahahah

So, your argument is that 1000something cases dating back to the fucking 1980s is a problem?

Read the fucking bullshit you link before you link it you absolute moron, all this does is support my argument.

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
There's facts speak for themselves, multiple convictions for voter fraud. Convictions all nicely listed for ignorant dipshits like you.

Yeah 1000 something convictions over a 20+ year period. Such problem, much issue, wow. STFU already, your own source contradicts your argument you fucktard. You calling someone else ignorant is the height of irony.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti
Jul 9, 2009
If the Washington Times' article is to be taken at face value, this is highly inappropriate although I'm not sure if illegal. Also not sure how directly targeted it was to illegal voters, but that probably doesn't really matter considering pre-checking the citizenship question. Whether this could actually lead to non-citizens successfully voting is less certain. GOP voter suppression tactics are more measurable.
It's an obvious attempt to encourage non eligible voters to vote in the upcoming election.

Jul 9, 2009
All 1145 across the entire nation, how many were republicans? it doesn't show the party or did I miss it?
Those are for convictions and as you know some Congressional seats were won by a single vote in 2016. over 1,000 illegal votes could well change over a dozen races in 2018.

Jul 9, 2009
You should tell that to the G.W. Bush admin, their own study says it's a non issue. As do numerous other studies conducted by Republicans. Are you calling the GOP a bunch of lying hacks? Or are you calling them a bunch of incompetent hacks?
I have no trouble at all calling many people in the Bush administration incompetent hacks.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Get back on topic son.
That is exactly the point. EPA allows a certain amount of arsenic in drinking water that is deemed safe because getting it to absolute 0 is not economically feasible.

You want absolute 0 or you will continue to scream VOTER FRAUD. The numbers of actual in person fraud since 1980 is statistically ZERO

There are more lost votes due to polling place errors, either accidental or deliberate. How many times have you advocated for reforning that process? I'll answer, NEVER. You don't want to deal with that but rather maintain an excuse to disenfranchise the minority vote.

I have a solution for you. How about an express "whites only" polling place. Make it easy for them, hard for everyone else.

Jul 9, 2009
That is exactly the point. EPA allows a certain amount of arsenic in drinking water that is deemed safe because getting it to absolute 0 is not economically feasible.

You want absolute 0 or you will continue to scream VOTER FRAUD. The numbers of actual in person fraud since 1980 is statistically ZERO

There are more lost votes due to polling place errors, either accidental or deliberate. How many times have you advocated for reforning that process? I'll answer, NEVER. You don't want to deal with that but rather maintain an excuse to disenfranchise the minority vote.

I have a solution for you. How about an express "whites only" polling place. Make it easy for them, hard for everyone else.
2nd time, get back on topic, stop trying to derail a thread.

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
Why would you say it's a non issue when the facts AND my links state otherwise? Oh, because you're lying. Got it.

Your link says there are 1000 confirmed cases over all elections over a 20+ year period in a country with a population of 300+ million. That's the definition of a non-issue you stupid fuck.

Jul 9, 2009
Your link says there are 1000 confirmed cases over all elections over a 20 year period in a country with a population of 300+ million. That's the definition of a non-issue you stupid fuck.
It would all depend on which races were affected by the fraud. You know that , but you continue the lie.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Your link says there are 1000 confirmed cases over all elections over a 20 year period in a country with a population of 300+ million. That's the definition of a non-issue you stupid fuck.
More people have probably won lotteries...

Jul 9, 2009
So to recap:
- Democrats send out a mass mailer.
- Some recipients of said mass mailer are non-citizens.
- Taj clutches pearls.
Along with the prosecution of voter fraud in Fort Worth and the attempted voter fraud by the Texas Democratic Party ? Yes.

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
It would all depend on which races were affected by the fraud. You know that , but you continue the lie.

Tell you what, the PDF report has every case documented in detail. Now be a good boy and find how many of those cases swung the election and get back to us. My prediction is 0-2 and that's me being generous.

Jul 9, 2009
Thread backfire oopsy daisy
Not at all, you don't seem to understand. If the integrity of the Texas voting rolls has been corrupted by this brazen attempt to register illegal voters by the Democratic Party there will be no choice but to purge the voting rolls and enact strict rules for registering to vote.