Sen. Lugar defeated in IN primary

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
The future of this country is at stake and the 2012 election will decide if we fail or continue as the free country we once knew before Obama. To say that folks need to get downright nasty, get in their faces, have a little blood in the streets would be an understatement.

Time to use the tactics of obama and the left against them. Attack, attack and ridicule your opponent, use alinsky tactics against them.

Obamacare (you MUST do such and such)
Suing states for protecting their borders
Not prosecuting voter intimidation
Blocking/harming private industry production (coal, oil)
Dictating pay

I like how you use obama's own words "transformed", he's said he wants to fundamentally transform the country and that's exactly what he's doing.

First, call for blood in the streets, then snivel about so-called voter intimidation.

You are, of course, blind in every way as only Teahadists can be...

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
First, call for blood in the streets, then snivel about so-called voter intimidation.

You are, of course, blind in every way as only Teahadists can be...

I was using the words of obama and the left. Guess you didn't pick up on that.

You know, get in their faces...a little blood in the streets. I'm sure you remember who said those things.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
The future of this country is at stake and the 2012 election will decide if we fail or continue as the free country we once knew before Obama. To say that folks need to get downright nasty, get in their faces, have a little blood in the streets would be an understatement.

Blood in the streets? Really? Are you advocating murder?

Time to use the tactics of the GOP and the right against them. Attack, attack and ridicule your opponent, use Rovian tactics against them.

Fixed for accuracy

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
LOL. The crazies are really starting to lose it. I love how they tried to say 'but by armed revolution I meant armed with your voice!' after they were found out.

Let's not forget this sick little gem.

jesse_kelly_giffords_target.jpg

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I was using the words of obama and the left. Guess you didn't pick up on that.

You know, get in their faces...a little blood in the streets. I'm sure you remember who said those things.

Actually, I don't. Gimme a quote.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Actually, I don't. Gimme a quote.

first hits on google, sorry that you didn't "see what I did there". This is all well known stuff if you've actually been paying attention to politics. there were threads here on it as well. Just face it, the left is running flat out scared right now with the results of elections since 2010. Scott Brown, republican rep in NY to R hands for first time in some 100 years, WV voting for inmate over obama, 2010 elections, WI house/senate elections, long standing republican senator loses primary. You leftists wanted democracy in action? Well bear fucking witness to it happening right now. I can tell by the lefts posts here over the last year or so, they are very scared that the gig is up and Americans are FULLY awake now. No-more, NOBAMA, NOVEMBER!!!!

Maybe one of obama's sons will "get in my face"?

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2008-09-18/news/17906768_1_sen-obama-john-mccain-chicago-politics
"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.

"And if they tell you that, 'Well, we're not sure where he stands on guns.' I want you to say, 'He believes in the Second Amendment.' If they tell you, 'Well, he's going to raise your taxes,' you say, 'No, he's not, he's going lower them.' You are my ambassadors. You guys are the ones who can make the case."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/02/massachusetts_congressman_call.html

"This is going to be a struggle at least for the next two years. Let's be serious about this. They're not going to back down and we're not going to back down. This is a struggle for the hearts and minds of America," Capuano said, referring to the Tea Party counter-protestors as a "couple of nuts in the background."

"I'm proud to be here with people who understand that it's more than just sending an email to get you going. Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary," he continued.

Last edited:

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
first hits on google, sorry that you didn't "see what I did there". This is all well known stuff if you've actually been paying attention to politics. there were threads here on it as well. Just face it, the left is running flat out scared right now with the results of elections since 2010. Scott Brown, republican rep in NY to R hands for first time in some 100 years, WV voting for inmate over obama, 2010 elections, WI house/senate elections, long standing republican senator loses primary. You leftists wanted democracy in action? Well bear fucking witness to it happening right now. I can tell by the lefts posts here over the last year or so, they are very scared that the gig is up and Americans are FULLY awake now. No-more, NOBAMA, NOVEMBER!!!!

Maybe one of obama's sons will "get in my face"?

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2008-09-18/news/17906768_1_sen-obama-john-mccain-chicago-politics

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/02/massachusetts_congressman_call.html

Those quotes are nothing like your vile shit you just spewed in this thread. What color is the sky in your world?

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Yeah, if we forget that "sick little gem" we might actually remember it was a leftist wacko pothead that shot her. How embarrassing would that be!

I wouldn't find it embarrassing.

I would find Kelly to be just as reprehensible for posting this sick crap regardless if any nut-job of any political stripe actually took it to heart (which was your implication, not mine; just sayin').

Politics isn't always just some partisan team sport...there are consequences to actions that can hurt all sides equally.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000

I would find Kelly to be just as reprehensible for posting this sick crap regardless if any nut-job of any political stripe actually took it to heart (which was your implication, not mine; just sayin').

Politics isn't always just some partisan team sport...there are consequences to actions that can hurt all sides equally.

Yep, time to get in the liberal's face, call them out, get in their face. This is me getting in your face. I'm only following Obama's orders.

I don't think you understand how divisive this fucking president is. Well fuck be upon him and any and all who support him.

The People have given a firm FUCK YOU to Obama, pay attention to current events and you'll realize this is true.

See you in November. The liberal is scared as fuck of the working man. Evidence in this thread and by election results all over the country.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Proof please.

There is none.

Loughner was not of either party according to close friends. He was pretty much a nihilist who was pissed off at the government; his anger focused on Giffords when he felt slighted at her not answering his question to his satisfaction at one of her rallies.

The question: "What is the point of government if words have no meaning?"

That's just scratching the surface of his pathology, of course, but to label him either "left or right" would be rather dubious.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Yep, time to get in the liberal's face, call them out, get in their face. This is me getting in your face. I'm only following Obama's orders.

I don't think you understand how divisive this fucking president is. Well fuck be upon him and any and all who support him.

The People have given a firm FUCK YOU to Obama, pay attention to current events and you'll realize this is true.

See you in November. The liberal is scared as fuck of the working man. Evidence in this thread and by election results all over the country.

-kthanks

2%20Ball%20Screwball%20-%20Cherry.jpg

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

He's only divisive because racists are terrified of black people. You and "The People" will go back to their trailers soon enough.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007

Better stock up on medicine Spidey, because Obama is winning in November.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Proof please.
From the wiki:
Another former classmate, Caitie Parker, who attended high school and college with Loughner,[38] described his political views as "radical."[39] "As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal," said Parker of Loughner in an online interview with Anthony De Rosa of Reuters Media. Parker, a self-described liberal activist and environmentalist,[40] also remembered Loughner as a "pot head" who was "into rock like Hendrix, The Doors, Anti-Flag."[41] Loughner has a history of drug use, having been arrested in September 2007 for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.[42] "I haven't seen him in person since '07," Parker recalled in early 2011. "I'm looking back at this [as] a 14–19 year old...who knows if any of us knew what for sure we were yet."[43]
According to a former friend, Bryce Tierney, Loughner had exhibited a longstanding dislike for Gabrielle Giffords. Tierney recalled that Loughner had oft expressed a view that women should not hold positions of power.[44][45] He repeatedly derided Giffords as a "fake". This belief intensified after he attended her August 25, 2007 event when she did not, in his view, sufficiently answer his question: "What is government if words have no meaning?"[15] (Loughner kept Giffords' form letter, which thanked him for attending the 2007 event, in the same box as an envelope which was scrawled with phrases like "die bitch" and "assassination plans have been made".)[46] Zane Gutierrez, a friend, later told the New York Times that Loughner's anger would also "well up at the sight of President George W. Bush, or in discussing what he considered to be the nefarious designs of government."[45]
Crazy trumps political orientation, of course, but this guy is a pretty typical Occupier type. Heavy drug user, cannot succeed even at menial work, blames everyone except himself. But granted, I would not call him a left winger EXCEPT when a leftist trots out the old "blame the right" card. I'm perfectly happy to give the left a pass because this guy is a nut - right up to the point that the left returns to blaming the right. Then I'll point out that he's a far left, Bush-hating pot head nut job.

I agree, and suggest remembering that when you attempt to attribute such a heinous act, whose motivation is well documented as far back as 2007, to a conservative in 2010. Loughner DID NOT take to heart Kelly's comment, and it's reprehensible that you would try to cast such a tragedy in that light in defiance of all evidence to the contrary.

Feb 10, 2000

Soooo . . . still got your money on Rick Perry for President?

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
I agree, and suggest remembering that when you attempt to attribute such a heinous act, whose motivation is well documented as far back as 2007, to a conservative in 2010. Loughner DID NOT take to heart Kelly's comment, and it's reprehensible that you would try to cast such a tragedy in that light in defiance of all evidence to the contrary.

Thanks werepossum.