Sen. Lugar defeated in IN primary

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Wow, the tone of this thread sure went to hell. Someone needs help. I mean that seriously.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Yeah my halo needs adjustment after reading yet another Rightwing Spidey tirade.
Nah, your halo's just too tight. :D

Just kidding man, I love you. (In a strictly hetero brotherly kinda way of course.)

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
I agree, and suggest remembering that when you attempt to attribute such a heinous act, whose motivation is well documented as far back as 2007, to a conservative in 2010. Loughner DID NOT take to heart Kelly's comment, and it's reprehensible that you would try to cast such a tragedy in that light in defiance of all evidence to the contrary.

I made no such claim; I posted what that Jackass Kelly spouted in how it related to the cheesy "Armed with Our Voices" post. You are the one that brought up Jared Loughner.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

Thank you.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
In the 11/2010, it was the dino's that got decimated, now in the 2012 primaries its the rino's that are getting decimated. But if the remaining Tbag idiots fail to delver good governance, which IMHO is a certainty, they too will get decimated. Will it will be the turn of the Tbaggers in 11/2012, or will we have to wait until 2014. Or will the American government collapse before?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
In the 11/2010, it was the dino's that got decimated, now in the 2012 primaries its the rino's that are getting decimated. But if the remaining Tbag idiots fail to delver good governance, which IMHO is a certainty, they too will get decimated. Will it will be the turn of the Tbaggers in 11/2012, or will we have to wait until 2014. Or will the American government collapse before?
One can theoretically project how long before our entire government is filled with Tea Partiers and Occupiers - at which point we'll all be free of government threat since they'll never agree on changing anything.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I made no such claim; I posted what that Jackass Kelly spouted in how it related to the cheesy "Armed with Our Voices" post. You are the one that brought up Jared Loughner.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

Thank you.
Fine, you merely quoted Kelly to show how violent are right wingers and I merely brought up Loughner to show how violent are left wingers. Of course, one side there used an analogy and one side put bullets into innocents . . .

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Fine, you merely quoted Kelly to show how violent are right wingers and I merely brought up Loughner to show how violent are left wingers. Of course, one side there used an analogy and one side put bullets into innocents . . .

No, it was never my intention to "show how violent are right wingers".

Again you attempt to put words in my mouth.

Are you having a bad day, or something?

It was to show how some politicians use phrases bordering on incitement and then when they are called on it, they act completely innocent and use laughably silly excuses for their behavior.

:mad: