Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 1502 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
What they’re really saying is: ‘Hey we plan on launching a major offensive this summer, but we don’t have to if we can get to negotiating table. BTW, our ally China will stir shit up in Taiwan to keep the US busy if they even think about further escalation in Ukraine.

That’s how I see it anyway.

What you're really saying is: 'The only thing I can see is the inside of my colon." Your thread history here is nothing but a string of regurgitated Kremlin talking points, low IQ attempts at snark, and standard lies. All that hangs from your neck moron, still. Credibility, you don't have it.

Reminder: no one here gives a fuck what you see. Your only utility here is to provide a pitiful example of the dangers of failed education meeting effective propaganda.

When do you see yourself heading over to help your mobiki friends and Daddy Putin?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
What you're really saying is: 'The only thing I can see is the inside of my colon." Your thread history here is nothing but a string of regurgitated Kremlin talking points, low IQ attempts at snark, and standard lies. All that hangs from your neck moron, still.

Reminder: no one here gives a fuck what you see. Your only utility here is to provide a pitiful example of the dangers of failed education meeting effective propaganda.

When do you see yourself heading over to help your mobiki friends and Daddy Putin?
Remember when Russia turned tail and ran from Kyiv so their column wasn’t cut off and annihilated and Russia said they just did it to be nice?

Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: feralkid

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Looks like Finland might be making a few little constitutional tweaks in order to host a permanent NATO alliance member presence. Sounds appropriate, and should afford some outstanding training and cooperation gains. Will take some time to work out, but I'm sure they'll do it.

Imagine Putin's expression, whilst contemplating how he created a situation where 830 miles of Russian border is now accessible, year round, to whatever NATO personal they feel like having there. Does that sting more, or less, than losing the Baltic to NATO too I wonder? haha

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Weird what happens when Ukraine is supplied with improved firepower that results the near daily deletion of very expensive Russian systems and assets.
Not really.
This is Putin's similar demand, freeze the frontline, disarm Ukraine, and give him time to rally enough forces and supplies as to win the next assault.
This is Putin trying to get us to win the war for him.

Make no mistake, slavering doormats among us are very eager to accomplish that task for their beloved fourth reich.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Not really.
This is Putin's similar demand, freeze the frontline, disarm Ukraine, and give him time to rally enough forces and supplies as to win the next assault.
This is Putin trying to get us to win the war for him.

Make no mistake, slavering doormats among us are very eager to accomplish that task for their beloved fourth reich.

Putin said he saw no reason to negotiate a month ago. Now he’s all “maybe we should talk about this” as 2-3 S-300/400 batteries get incinerated a week.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Just another quick reminder, from the bitch ass mini Hitler himself...

If you can't handle the poorest country in Europe, doesn't make much sense trying to fight the biggest and strongest military alliance there is. A combined force not run by kleptocrat appointed construction managers, bean counters and drunks it should be noted. Our weapons aren't the only things that are superior.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferrari355 and Ajay

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Remember when Russia turned tail and ran from Kyiv so their column wasn’t cut off and annihilated and Russia said they just did it to be nice?

Lol.

Ahh, good ol benevolent Russia.

Some really moving stories of bravery from that time. It's one thing to step up when you're a soldier or Marine trained for such things. To see Ukrainian families making Molotovs and camo netting, while dads, moms and even some grandparents are manning checkpoints and firing positions, hardening them as much as possible for the coming firefight, with grim determination. That's a different ball of chutzpah.

The AFU was there too, but they had a lot of help. To me it smacked of when Russian soldiers and armor got their asses handed to them in Chechnya, by civilians. Good times.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: feralkid

RnR_au

Golden Member
Jun 6, 2021
Putin said he saw no reason to negotiate a month ago. Now he’s all “maybe we should talk about this” as 2-3 S-300/400 batteries get incinerated a week.
There may be another reason;

1716591831481.png

Source

Putin's vague statement gives any Russian subversive allies that attends the Swiss meeting some talking points to derail any unification of foreign Russian opposition.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
Difference between Russia's allies and Ukraine's is, Ukraine's want to see them be free and Russia's see them as a source of money. China and India are buying oil from them but at low prices. NK is selling them old ammo while the west is turning over it's old ammo to Ukraine for free. Saw a clip of a Russian taking apart an antenna for radios from China, it was made from measuring tape.

• Wow
Reactions: cytg111 and RnR_au

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
-Surely European leaders aren't stupid enough to believe Putin right?

Right?
I dont recognize Hungary as European. Possibly Slovakia.

They want to be Russians so much, let them, we recognize free people and as free people it is their right to throw their freedoms away. Bye Felicia.

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
This is all of Putin's making. Ukraine was no threat to Russia. In fact Ukraine gave up it's nuclear arsenal to ensure peace with Russia. NATO was no threat to Russia. Russia has successfully awoken Europe's need to spend money on self defense.

Mahboi

Apr 4, 2024
What they’re really saying is: ‘Hey we plan on launching a major offensive this summer, but we don’t have to if we can get to negotiating table. BTW, our ally China will stir shit up in Taiwan to keep the US busy if they even think about further escalation in Ukraine.

That’s how I see it anyway.
I don't think Pacific Command being "busy" watching Chinese ships parade around Taiwan and screaming in megaphones about saber rattling is really going to change much about Ukraine.

However I agree that the Russians have hit their stride, the latest report I heard was that they slowly went from gaining 2km²/day to 7km²/day.
I don't think the Russians are really aiming for a big attack, their strategy has been slow attrition at minimal cost and there doesn't seem to be any cause for change. The little american toy Zelensky is paid to never surrender, and the Russians couldn't care less how long it lasts since it has no strong impact on their economy.

I am personally also doubtful of Russia's territorial goals. Getting closer to Romania or god forbid Poland is going to be more trouble than it's worth politically. Yet I can hardly imagine what the goal is if the rumours of taking Kharkov or Odessa prove true. Whatever land they aim for is the last question for me.

I think a "major offensive", I.E risky attack instead of constant artillery pelting before advancing on cleared positions, is unlikely to come at this point.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I don't think Pacific Command being "busy" watching Chinese ships parade around Taiwan and screaming in megaphones about saber rattling is really going to change much about Ukraine.

However I agree that the Russians have hit their stride, the latest report I heard was that they slowly went from gaining 2km²/day to 7km²/day.
I don't think the Russians are really aiming for a big attack, their strategy has been slow attrition at minimal cost and there doesn't seem to be any cause for change. The little american toy Zelensky is paid to never surrender, and the Russians couldn't care less how long it lasts since it has no strong impact on their economy.

I am personally also doubtful of Russia's territorial goals. Getting closer to Romania or god forbid Poland is going to be more trouble than it's worth politically. Yet I can hardly imagine what the goal is if the rumours of taking Kharkov or Odessa prove true. Whatever land they aim for is the last question for me.

I think a "major offensive", I.E risky attack instead of constant artillery pelting before advancing on cleared positions, is unlikely to come at this point.
That could be true. OR the Russians is gassing out. As evident from recent developments in Putins top circles.

Reactions: RnR_au

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
The little american toy Zelensky is paid to never surrender, and the Russians couldn't care less how long it lasts since it has no strong impact on their economy.
If I read this correctly, you believe the democratically elected leader of Ukraine is an American dupe/puppet being "paid" to continue to resist the Russian invaders of his country. Please clarify what you mean here.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
What? What's normal loss? WW2 level?

"minimal" is them having suffered more casualties than the US has in every war since 1945 combined lol. All while incinerating the entire stockpile of Soviet equipment at such a rate that it will all be gone by this time in 2025 or sooner for some stuff.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
If I read this correctly, you believe the democratically elected leader of Ukraine is an American dupe/puppet being "paid" to continue to resist the Russian invaders of his country. Please clarify what you mean here.
"I watch a lot of Fox news and has generally done my own research on TikTok and Youtube."
"The free press is run by Soros, dont trust em".

Last edited:

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015

Your info is outdated.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
The little american toy Zelensky is paid to never surrender, and the Russians couldn't care less how long it lasts since it has no strong impact on their economy.

You facist fanbois and your contempt for democracy in action, always a hoot. It really pisses you guys off that Zelenskyy handily wins his elections, doesn't it? Pretty hilarious given what you tools accept in Russia as democracy. If Zelenskyy killed off his opponents or forced them into exile, like Putin, that's the real democracy, right? The prosperity Putin brought after the wall came down is completely fucked, with any real healing now dependant on China. It's stupendously hilarious that you're actually trying to pretend no one in Russia has noticed or cares.

America can't even get repugs to act like rational human beings and vote in their own best interests, and you conspiracy addicts think we need to manipulate and control a country fighting for it's own existence? So, like we got the Iraqis to do everything we wanted? You didn't think this through very far, did you?

That's an impressive amount of detachment you have there, over both countries. The ruble hit a 300 year low last year, and Putin is still spending crucial funds to prop up his military instead of spending it on the country itself. And you say they couldn't care less, no strong impact? :tearsofjoy: So you're just here to sound even more clueless and apathetic than the other two then? Good grief, how stupid do you have to be in order to believe the US has to pay someone for them to resist a genocidal invasion? I mean, why would a people take issue with seeing their families and neighbors being raped, tortured to death, shoved into a mass graves? Their national identity trashed along with their votes? Quite the enigma, isn't it?

No recent head injuries lately I hope, but try to get better soon?

Last edited: