Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 1243 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You mean when Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014? Lay off the alcohol, you got your invaders mixed up, again.
What’s funny is his perspective makes Russia a county of infants. They have no agency - every bad thing they do is because someone else made them.

It’s just a degenerate, pathetic country that would rather make the rest of the world miserable than make their own lives better.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Russians are running out of everything, meanwhile...

YQnZE5M.png

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Reactions: tweaker2

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
They have no agency - every bad thing they do is because someone else made them.

And all the negative things that result are other peoples fault, not theirs personally. It's weird to watch them climb through this mental jungle gym when they are interviewed. it's like an entirely different reality.

Jul 27, 2020
I'm beginning to suspect that YGH is too deep inside a commie female spy, mentally, emotionally and physically.

Can't get his junk free from the bitch's snatch.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Yes, that's why I always like to remind him that he claims to want peace.

1) He's lying.
2) We know he's lying.
3) He knows we know he's lying.

Not sure why he insists on continuing to do it - seems like he's internalized some of the degeneracy of Russian culture.
He keeps doing it because he’s a troll. Trolls feed on attention. If y'all ignored him, his rate of posting would drop like a rock. But, responding to trolls is a tradition in ATPN.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
He keeps doing it because he’s a troll. Trolls feed on attention. If y'all ignored him, his rate of posting would drop like a rock. But, responding to trolls is a tradition in ATPN.

Actually, I don't think that's the case. If you review the thread for the last two-three hundred or so pages, looks like its the resounding bitchslaps he's received from a number of posters combined, that accounts for periods of inactivity. He gets smacked down, steps on a few rakes, then is laughed out of the thread for a few weeks. Almost Luna-esque. Though in all fairness I think unsavory news for Russian fortunes on the battlefield also contributed to this.

That's my unscientific theory anyway, after <10min of the search function crosschecked with bookmarked events and the calendar. YMMV.

Incinerating bullshit narratives and outright lies from fascists is a public good, some people feed on that too.

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Shits about to get real in the Black Sea now that the Ukrainians have a navy

Heh. Not that they need one. The country with no navy continues to maul the Black Sea fleet. On the cheap no less.

I'd say the first grand treatise on asymmetric naval USV/USSV drone warfare is being written in Ukrainian.

Reactions: zinfamous

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
The rocket system I mentioned earlier, the RBU-6000, bolted to a tracked chassis. Woe to the poor schmucks in that who face off with HIMARs or a tank. Like bringin a sharp stick to a shotgun fight.

20230925_172353.jpg

What's the matter orcs, running out of big mortars and artillery? Another sign the war is going just swimmingly for Putin, clearly. How soon until the barrel bombs show up I wonder?

Last edited:

itsmydamnation

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2011
History 101 on this conflict. Brought to you by Stoltenberg:

You might want to get up to speed on this conflict bud. It started way before Russia launched the SMO. Do some research instead of just believing whatever the television set tells you.

Like seriously your an actual shit stain on human society, like how much do you get paid per post , because if you do this for free your even a dumber fuckwit then i think you are and trust me i already think your a pretty big fuckwit .

Young Grasshopper

Nov 9, 2007
Actually, I don't think that's the case. If you review the thread for the last two-three hundred or so pages, looks like its the resounding bitchslaps he's received from a number of posters combined, that accounts for periods of inactivity. He gets smacked down, steps on a few rakes, then is laughed out of the thread for a few weeks. Almost Luna-esque. Though in all fairness I think unsavory news for Russian fortunes on the battlefield also contributed to this.

That's my unscientific theory anyway, after <10min of the search function crosschecked with bookmarked events and the calendar. YMMV.

Incinerating bullshit narratives and outright lies from fascists is a public good, some people feed on that too.

You’re overthinking things bud. Some people post, just to post.

‘Bullshit narratives and outright lies’ LOL. Just because you don’t like someone’s opinions doesn’t make them a liar or a fascist.

Relax.

BTW if you want to see some real examples about what lying about this war looks like:

And yet everyone here repeated these lies when they happened. So who’s really the liar here?

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
You’re overthinking things bud. Some people post, just to post.

‘Bullshit narratives and outright lies’ LOL. Just because you don’t like someone’s opinions doesn’t make them a liar or a fascist.

Relax.

BTW if you want to see some real examples about what lying about this war looks like:

And yet everyone here repeated these lies when they happened. So who’s really the liar here?

Hardly, simple verification is not a difficult feat and you're pretty damn predictable. Still trying with the false attribution too I see, ugh. Weak as always cyka. What makes you a liar is you lying so much, it's well documented in this thread. What makes you a fascist is your fervent support of a fascist agenda, the one that has produced hundreds of thousands of dead people essentially because Ukrainians having a say in their future is unacceptable to the mafia of Moscow. You think past misdeeds excuse Russia's litany of war crimes, that the invader is the victim here. Ridiculous shit in other words.

Oh I'm relaxed, though your ease with excusing genocide is still a bit on the nauseating side. At least I get to watch you grow more pathetic as Russia continues to lose. Kinda soothing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghan54

you2

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2002
If you knew grassy was being paid for every reply he gets would you stop replying to gassy grassy ?