Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 1242 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
He's the "I'm not a russo nazi but just eating, drinking and defending them isn't enough to call him a russo nazi".

I don't even bother trying to reason with him..

Says he's anti war but actively supports Russia at every turn.. much like these euro clowns:
Yes, that's why I always like to remind him that he claims to want peace.

1) He's lying.
2) We know he's lying.
3) He knows we know he's lying.

Not sure why he insists on continuing to do it - seems like he's internalized some of the degeneracy of Russian culture.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Nov 17, 2019
^^^ No, No, NO ....

Does Yellow Submarine Provide Hope for Mankind? | www.splicetoday.com

Jul 27, 2020
I have a couple of office colleagues who admire Putin for "standing up to the US". I keep reminding them how Russians are completely devoid of any moral values and how they are among the top human rights violators in the world. They deflect by saying that the US isn't exactly innocent. That's literally their only argument. I wish Russia would welcome all their supporters from all over the world with promises of the good life. The world would be so much better with all these like-minded people in one place. All but one. Young Grasshopper is too chicken shit to set foot on Russian soil.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Russia basically has no reserves left. They're hurting for weapons so badly they're pulling anti submarine rockets off boats and mounting them on trucks. Look at Russian children being taught how to shoot and throw hand grenades FFS. China saw enough Russian failure to say 'No more drones for you guys." Hahahaha

The feckless copium addicts are still trying to pretend everything's fine, that Russian victory is imminent. Meanwhile, hey look, Abrams. And ATACMS is coming. With more Abrams.

Remember orc sucking fascists, Putin's Folly is only going to get worse and Russians will be the ones who pay the most for it.

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I have a couple of office colleagues who admire Putin for "standing up to the US". I keep reminding them how Russians are completely devoid of any moral values and how they are among the top human rights violators in the world. They deflect by saying that the US isn't exactly innocent. That's literally their only argument. I wish Russia would welcome all their supporters from all over the world with promises of the good life. The world would be so much better with all these like-minded people in one place. All but one. Young Grasshopper is too chicken shit to set foot on Russian soil.

That's a little harsh.

I mean, chicken shit is actually good for something.

But I do agree in that the world would be a better place if these genocidal warmongers were also soil amendments.

RnR_au

Golden Member
Jun 6, 2021
To deal with these threats, Ukraine leads attacks with small groups of infantry supported by tanks and artillery in a combined arms approach. This method is similar to Australian General John Monash’s synchronized, limited attacks in 1918. Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery later said, “I would name Sir John Monash as the best general on the western front in Europe.”

An excellent read on the current tasks Ukraine is facing and how they are responding - https://warontherocks.com/2023/09/b...-ukraine-understands-its-attritional-context/

Young Grasshopper

Nov 9, 2007

Your ignorance regarding human rights violations committed by the US is showing. Here’s is what your colleagues mean when they mention standing to up the US:

Not to mention the millions that were killed by an onslaught of US bombs being dropped over Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria/Libya over the last 20 years.

But we’re the ‘good guys’👍🏽.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorba

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Russia basically has no reserves left. They're hurting for weapons so badly they're pulling anti sub mortars off boats and mounting them on trucks. Look at Russian children being taught how to shoot and throw hand grenades FFS. China saw enough Russian failure to say 'No more drones for you guys." Hahahaha

The feckless copium addicts are still trying to pretend everything's fine, that Russian victory is imminent. Meanwhile, hey look, Abrams. And ATACMS is coming. With more Abrams.

Remember orc sucking fascists, Putin's Folly is only going to get worse and Russians will be the ones who pay the most for it.
Don't forget the f16's and the river of NATO ordnance coming down the hill like fucking gandalf at helms deep.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Your ignorance regarding human rights violations committed by the US is showing. Here’s is what your colleagues mean when they mention standing to up the US:

Not to mention the millions that were killed by an onslaught of US bombs being dropped over Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria/Libya over the last 20 years.

Don't be mad because we're better at imperialism on the other side of the planet than Russia is at former Soviet states.

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017

Why are you talking about the United States?

Why does Russia keep failing and losing ground?

Reactions: Meghan54

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Hey guys, the guy who supports an ongoing, illegal, genocidal invasion is pretending to care about human rights violations.

Why do you lie this obviously? Don’t you have any dignity or self respect?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Hey guys, the guy who supports an ongoing, illegal, genocidal invasion is pretending to care about human rights violations.

He missed a few. I would also point out that at least two of those interventions, Bosnia and Yugoslavia, (even though Yugoslavia didn't exist at the time) were to stop active genocides.

Brovane

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001

So that is your argument that Russia should be able to invade any neighbor its chooses and rape, torture and murder them?

Young Grasshopper

Nov 9, 2007
He missed a few. I would also point out that at least two of those interventions, Bosnia and Yugoslavia, (even though Yugoslavia didn't exist at the time) were to stop active genocides.

The author of that graphic missed the most important one of all: Ukraine 2014. The one that started this war.

Young Grasshopper

Nov 9, 2007
The thing that started this war was Russia invaded Ukraine.

Do you understand how wars work?

History 101 on this conflict. Brought to you by Stoltenberg:

You might want to get up to speed on this conflict bud. It started way before Russia launched the SMO. Do some research instead of just believing whatever the television set tells you.