Pipe bomb detonated in downtown Manhattan

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
So if you somehow incite somebody to rape you, it's your fault?

You should just keep your head in your ass. That way you are insulated with your own crap and won't have to analyze things you aren't capable of understanding.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
There were plenty of people who saw through g-dub's lies, few had the courage to oppose him until it was politically convenient to do so.

oh thats nice for your team eh? Maybe she wouldnt believe a us president would lie about intel to wage war for profit?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
More like she licked her finger and put it up to see which way the political winds were blowing just like with many other issues like gay marriage and TPP.

bush lied. people died. Its on him. You guys drag out peoples votes like its proof of anything other then taking a sitting presidents word.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
More like she licked her finger and put it up to see which way the political winds were blowing just like with many other issues like gay marriage and TPP.

Even if she did, that doesn't change the fact that the country was led to war on the basis of lies & distortions.

All of which is way off topic.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Even if she did, that doesn't change the fact that the country was led to war on the basis of lies & distortions.

All of which is way off topic.

its off topic until they bring their false equivalency into every thread. Their team took us into the worst mistake since Vietnam and they want to be in charge again? Not for a lifetime.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
That does not excuse what she did to Obama.
You think she's not drinking the same kool aid, then she goes and doubles and triples down on regime change.

Well, apparently Obama excused whatever it is you think you're talking about by making her SoS.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
oh thats nice for your team eh? Maybe she wouldnt believe a us president would lie about intel to wage war for profit?
I don't have a team and more than just Clinton got duped. I resigned from the military the moment W started beating the war drums for Iraq, and have not voted for a Republican since. I was able to see through the BS without access to any of the intel. The Democrats lost their spine against W, who at the time was a popular wartime President. They didn't find the courage to challenge the war until it started to go south.

Bush lied, people died and many lacked the courage to stop him.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Mods is there anyway you can move this BACK to Off Topic where I originally posted it?

All of the trash in this forum that don't come to OT have completely derailed this thread into a stupid Hilary/Trump thread just like they do anything in this forum.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
He may have had some help. This may not be over yet.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/19/us/new-york-explosion-investigation/

I saw that article.
He's another Islamic terrorist who grew up in America and apparently radicalized while picking up a new wife in Pakistan. San Bernardino shooters had a very similar background.

His wife left the country just a few days prior to his bombings. That's highly suspicious.
And Pakistan, man, it's awfully hard not to want to retaliate against them for their multitude of terrorist attacks / connections.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I saw that article.
He's another Islamic terrorist who grew up in America and apparently radicalized while picking up a new wife in Pakistan. San Bernardino shooters had a very similar background.

His wife left the country just a few days prior to his bombings. That's highly suspicious.
And Pakistan, man, it's awfully hard not to want to retaliate against them for their multitude of terrorist attacks / connections.

Whoa! That's a lot of filling in between the facts on the basis of what you want to believe.

Speculation always runs ahead of the facts. One of the problems with the internet age is that it can run so far ahead as to lose sight of the facts.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I wonder if the father of the bomber will be invited to one of illary's rallies now like other terrorist dads before? Maybe he can be the honorary America-hater for one rally?

I don't know if it's true/verified or not, but there are reports out there that the wife and mother left the country days before the attack. That would be pretty damming IMO.

Why anyone would want more of these nutters in the country is beyond me, but that's exactly what the left wants.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Just stop.. you're nuts.

Until you can actually connect the dots to his father.. its guilt by association. Or you're as guilty for some douche bag who shot up the PPP clinic just because he's your cousin or something.

AFAIK, they don't screen what you did to attend a politicial rally, just if you have a weapon.

That said it doesn't look good on Hillary's entourage's part to have him sitting in the back behind her. I really doubt she insisted on using him as a prop tho.

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Whoa! That's a lot of filling in between the facts on the basis of what you want to believe.

Speculation always runs ahead of the facts. One of the problems with the internet age is that it can run so far ahead as to lose sight of the facts.

There is no speculation in what I posted.

Where is his Pakistani wife?
Rahami's wife left the United States a few days before this weekend's bombings.​

He was radicalized abroad.
Flee Jones, who grew up with Rahami, said that when he returned from one of the trips...
“It’s like he was a completely different person,” Mr Jones said. “He got serious and completely closed off.”​

Pray tell you could actually explain your stupidity on this subject.
I don't think you have facts to argue, you're just here to !@#$ post.

Reactions: 0roo0roo

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
There is no speculation in what I posted.

Where is his Pakistani wife?
Rahami's wife left the United States a few days before this weekend's bombings.​

He was radicalized abroad.
Flee Jones, who grew up with Rahami, said that when he returned from one of the trips...
“It’s like he was a completely different person,” Mr Jones said. “He got serious and completely closed off.”​

Pray tell you could actually explain your stupidity on this subject.
I don't think you have facts to argue, you're just here to !@#$ post.

His wife leaving him is suspicious how? We don't know enough about her or their relationship to parse anything out of that. She may be just another victim like the Orlando shooter's wife. We can't know until & if the FBI questions her.

You offered no evidence in your assertion that he was radicalized abroad until after that assertion was questioned. Had you done so from the beginning the questioning wouldn't have been necessary.

See how that works?

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
His wife leaving him is suspicious how? We don't know enough about her or their relationship to parse anything out of that. She may be just another victim like the Orlando shooter's wife. We can't know until & if the FBI questions her.

You offered no evidence in your assertion that he was radicalized abroad until after that assertion was questioned. Had you done so from the beginning the questioning wouldn't have been necessary.

See how that works?

It made me a bit suspicious in that she moved to a place that put her out of the reach of the American government. This doesn't mean she was involved but I would not surprised if she was. Or it could be he purposely planned to the do attack when she was away for reasons of his own. I agree with you that this is all speculation based on a very small piece of evidence. It would be nice to know if she was involved and if so, if she was communicating with people outside the country. As the wife of a known terrorist, she most definitely needs to be questioned.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Two days before his bombings. That's what it is, suspicious. Speculation would be if I said she's guilty, etc.
I said no such thing.

Yeah for real people, your wife leaving town two days before you try and kill a whole load of people in an obviously premeditated fashion? (I doubt he built all those in 2 days) Seems highly likely she at least knows something.

Reactions: PokerGuy

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
her leaving 2 days before is suspicious. He either lied to her and had her leave knowing shit was about to go down or she knew whats up and bounced with his blessing.

C1

Platinum Member
Feb 21, 2008
On Tuesday, The Father of New York bombing suspect, Ahmad Khan Rahami, claimed he TWICE reported his son was a terrorist to the FBI. New York Times reported: Two years before Ahmad Khan Rahami went on a bombing rampage in New York and New Jersey, his father told the police that the son was a terrorist, prompting a review by federal agents, according to two senior law enforcement officials. The father made the statement about his son being a terrorist to New Jersey police in 2014, when Mr. Rahami was arrested after a domestic dispute and accused of stabbing his brother.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=38653