Pipe bomb detonated in downtown Manhattan

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
There is no speculation in what I posted.

Where is his Pakistani wife?
Rahami's wife left the United States a few days before this weekend's bombings.​

He was radicalized abroad.
Flee Jones, who grew up with Rahami, said that when he returned from one of the trips...
“It’s like he was a completely different person,” Mr Jones said. “He got serious and completely closed off.”​

Pray tell you could actually explain your stupidity on this subject.
I don't think you have facts to argue, you're just here to !@#$ post.

Just like this one, another one who slipped the net, the family knows.
NOHqv9a.jpg

and the mother of the past boston bombing
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chlist-18-months-attacks-person-interest.html

railer

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2000
What if you went around raping all the girls in the village and then some guy got fed up with it and raped you instead. You make it sound like we are somehow innocent.

So allowing this guy and his family to leave their lives of stick huts, goat fucking, and dead-by-40 in Afghanistan to come to the US and sell chicken, race cars, and do exactly what they want to do is somehow analogous to raping their village now? Fucking ROFL.

Reactions: pcgeek11

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
So allowing this guy and his family to leave their lives of stick huts, goat fucking, and dead-by-40 in Afghanistan to come to the US and sell chicken, race cars, and do exactly what they want to do is somehow analogous to raping their village now? Fucking ROFL.

no. But if your mom and sister was drone striked by russia would you want to move there for a better life or to get revenge? Revenge is a simple motherfuckers concept. But rural people are simple here and there and you cant expect them to be so enlightened to understand something like violence begets violence.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Funny how Bernie didn't have a problem seeing through that lie unlike Hillary,

But don't take it from me, this guy here shows how full of shit she and her fellow democrats really were at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDshI46Z0mY

Yeah a lot of people did. Including me. But that doesn't mean I thought bush would literally lie about shit. I think people weighed the options with the idea and fake intel that saddam was some nut who was going to nuke the us.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
You assume he's guilty & you assume others were involved. That's called, unsurprisingly, jumping to conclusions.

He's in custody. There's no point to speculation other than fear mongering.

I didn't say I assumed he was guilty, but good try. That's called, unsurprisingly, jumping to conclusions. At the time I wrote that, he was in both pictures with the devices, and his finger prints were on a cell phone on one of the devices. Sure looks like he was involved, which to the that I said I hope we find more people who were.

Funny how you always troll after most of my posts. I'm sure you'll reply with an insult or two, I'm not going back and forth with it.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I didn't say I assumed he was guilty, but good try. That's called, unsurprisingly, jumping to conclusions. At the time I wrote that, he was in both pictures with the devices, and his finger prints were on a cell phone on one of the devices. Sure looks like he was involved, which to the that I said I hope we find more people who were.

Funny how you always troll after most of my posts. I'm sure you'll reply with an insult or two, I'm not going back and forth with it.

Dunno that there are more people who were involved but you seem to think that there were.

That's the jumping to conclusions part I pointed out & that you brought right back again.

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
no. But if your mom and sister was drone striked by russia would you want to move there for a better life or to get revenge? Revenge is a simple motherfuckers concept. But rural people are simple here and there and you cant expect them to be so enlightened to understand something like violence begets violence.

Then they can stay the hell away from my country.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Reminds me of Incorruptible only with better sentence structure.

That's a really good point, it's the same bullshit but it doesn't look like it was written by a third grader!

At least we appear to be attracting a better class of right wing troll. We must be moving up!

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I think the trolls are all the same person. There is only ever 1 of them at a time and they always pop up with a unused account that at least a year old.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
So she didn't leave 2 days before the attack but rather back in June? And she was on her way to the US when the bombing occurred?

Where did the 2 day story come from?

I have no idea but if I had to guess...