Lets talk about Jihad Barbie

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 6, 2007
You know what I really can't stand about you the most, Texashiker? It's your shocking inability to understand any personal preferences, personality, viewpoints - anything really, that doesn't conform to your own tastes. According to you, someone who doesn't have kids can't be happy. According to you, a woman can't be happy unless she's married to a man. And I can only guess that you think gay people can't be happy. And it gets even stupider and more specific, apparently people need to hunt and garden and whatever else you think is "necessary." It's such a load of bullshit.

Don't forget the even more blatant example that apparently only conservatives can have family, a strong head of household, a strong father figure for children and a structured life and family. Liberals are apparently all just Godless heathens having blood-soaked Satanic orgies in the street with free abortions and, what the hell, let's throw in some drug addictions, because FUCK AMERICA. Sometimes Texashiker is almost reasonable, and at least capable of rational discussion, and other times he appears to have the intellect of a Tickle-Me-Elmo doll whose on/off switch was set to "Retard." But it's fundamentally impossible to have a rational discussion on a topic like "sexism" with someone who believes that objectification benefits women. Or someone who lumps all liberal women into the "unhappy" camp, and then in the same breath says "Good example of how liberals pigeonhole people" without a trace of irony. I mean, that has to be trolling, right? No one is actually that stupid.

The truly depressing takeaway from all this is that his vote counts just as much as yours.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
But it's fundamentally impossible to have a rational discussion on a topic like "sexism" with someone who believes that objectification benefits women. Or someone who lumps all liberal women into the "unhappy" camp, and then in the same breath says "Good example of how liberals pigeonhole people" without a trace of irony. I mean, that has to be trolling, right? No one is actually that stupid.

The liberal women who deny their basic instinct are the unhappy ones.

Happiness comes from within. Rather than listening to their instincts, liberal women follow what society has told them.

Women can not take 200,000+ years of evolution and change that with a womens rights movement. Neither can men.

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Don't forget the even more blatant example that apparently only conservatives can have family, a strong head of household, a strong father figure for children and a structured life and family. Liberals are apparently all just Godless heathens having blood-soaked Satanic orgies in the street with free abortions and, what the hell, let's throw in some drug addictions, because FUCK AMERICA.

Obviously liberals don't have families... As he said earlier in this thread:

Liberal wife gets pregnant, husband wants her to have an abortion.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
So women are not objects, but they are objects? :confused:

Sexual objects yes, everything else no.

Are you a chatbot or a real person?

Regardless of what society has told you, what do you feel? When you see a woman with a nice figure, what are your first instincts?

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003

Regardless of what society has told you, what do you feel? When you see a woman with a nice figure, what are your first instincts?

A chatbot would utilize more critical thinking than you are at this point...

You are aware that it is possible to be sexually attracted to a woman without objectifying her, right?

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
You are aware that it is possible to be sexually attracted to a woman without objectifying her, right?

Attracted means you want to get to know her. Maybe ask her name, meet her parents.

I do not have time for that, all I want is bang bang bang (reference to Group X).

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

I imagine she, my gay lover and I are the last 3 people on earth and we must artificially inseminate her to repopulate the species... duh.

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003

I've always wanted to ask you the same question; the content of your posts suggest you are the former.

I want to converse with her about her ethics, her political and socio-economic views and her life goals. Basically do we think on compatible wavelengths.

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
All the women who date big, strong bad boys prove you wrong.

There is a reason why women date violent men. Why don't you explain it the people reading this thread.

Hey moron, just because some women are driven purely by instinct it doesn't mean that ALL women need that sort of thing, but that's exactly what you're saying. I mean, you're basically saying that lesbian relationships can never be fulfilling.

And even more sickeningly, you seem to be implying that women like being beaten.

What's really hilarious is how you keep bringing up instincts ingrained by evolution and the past 200,000 years of human history. Do you have any idea what people were like tens of thousands of years ago? I'll give you a hint: nothing like your little conservative family values fantasy. Think lots of rape and lots of bloodshed over who gets to rape, and your little male children are more likely to see you as a rival than a role model.

A form of this continued throughout most of history. The women were property to a privileged class of men who took multiple wives then sold off their daughters, while the men that weren't part of the privileged class were shipped off to mines or battlefields and never got a wife at all. We're finally starting to move away from this but knuckledraggers like you want to hold back progress, kicking and screaming about traditional "values."

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Hey moron, just because some women are driven purely by instinct it doesn't mean that ALL women need that sort of thing, but that's exactly what you're saying. I mean, you're basically saying that lesbian relationships can never be fulfilling.

Never said "all".

We are talking about heterosexual liberals here, not gays.

And even more sickeningly, you seem to be implying that women like being beaten.

How dare you. I never implied anything like that.

You avoided my question. Why do some women date violent men? It is not because they like being hit, as you implied.

Hint, maybe it is about passing the mans strong genes down to her children?

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
Never said "all".

We are talking about heterosexual liberals here, not gays.

And let the stupid backpedaling begin. You never said all women need a man to be happy, you just said that the belief that women don't need men to be happy is a lie. How could that ever be construed to mean that all women need men?

But okay, for some reason homosexuals are exempt, but if you're heterosexual then you'd damn well better have a relationship that's 100% conformant to your narrow traditional views. Try to make sense of that.

How dare you. I never implied anything like that.

You avoided my question. Why do some women date violent men? It is not because they like being hit, as you implied.

Hint, maybe it is about passing the mans strong genes down to her children?

So here's your claim: women like violent men because it increases the chance that they'll have violent children. And women want violent children because they like violent men.

Seems a little circular to me!

Meanwhile, the vast majority of men who aren't violent still manage to find mates, and a lot of the women who started out being attracted to violent men gain some maturity and realize that maybe they're not so great afterall.

Oh, I see, what you said was "violent" men but actually meant strong men, as if one thing actually implies the either, which doesn't even have a shred of accuracy. And I'm sure you're going to keep arguing as if you said strong all along, just like you're arguing as if you didn't actually call women "sexual objects" but meant "sexually desirable." And it's one thing to use poor language, but it's just hopeless when you're totally oblivious to it no matter how much people bash your head in with it.

Last edited:

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
So here's your claim: women like violent men because it increases the chance that they'll have violent children. And women want violent children because they like violent men.

Seems a little circular to me!

You seem like a well read individual, but I could be wrong about that.

If you go back to my post I state "big, strong bad boys." Big being listed first, strong second, and bad third and last. They were listed that way for a reason.

So, why dont you explain why women go for the big and strong men, who may also be violent.

Have you read about the percentage of women who organism during rape. You also know an organism increases her chances to get pregnant.

Explain why female prison guards have sex with convicts.

You know about those studies, right? You have read some of the studies right?

Are you going to deny some women are hard coded to be attracted to strong and violent men?

Last edited:

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Slavery was in full accordance of the law.

Forced sterilization during the 20th century was in full accordance of the law.

Relocating and detaining tens of thousands of Japanese-Americans was in full accordance of the law.

Please explain to me how killing a disobedient slave is any different than killing an unborn child.

Both were legal at some point in time right? That slave was considered property, right? And as your property you kill that slave, right?

Using the shield of law to excuse crimes against humanity is morally incompressible. Wrong is wrong, regardless of what the law says.

So you agree that if a person's opinion is that what "Jihad Barbie" is doing is morally reprehensible - regardless of whether her actions are lawful/within her Constitutional rights, then it's totally OK for that person to make a death threat against her.

Glad we got that straightened out.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
You've really gone of the deep-end now.

Tell me you're trolling.

No, I am not trolling.

Orgasm during rape is well documented, there are all kinds of studies on it.

As for orgasm increasing a womans chance to get pregnant. During orgasm the cervix dips down into the sperm pool, which pushes sperm into the uterus and tubes.

All of this is well documented.

Nov 25, 2013
You never look at a womans ass and say to yourself how you like a piece of that?

You never see a pair of boobs so perfect you could spend hours climbing those mountains?

Maybe you look at mens asses instead of womens?

or maybe it's as simple as you are a jackass and he isn't...

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
Have you read about the percentage of women who organism during rape. You also know an organism increases her chances to get pregnant.

Wow, I'm really digging where this is going. How dare I say you imply women like being beaten, right?

I wonder if you had an orgasm from a guy forcing you to receive a blowjob from him, if you would say that means you have a physiological response to being raped by men. As opposed to just, you know, a physiological response to blow jobs. In order for this line of reasoning to hold any water towards your point you're going to have to show not merely that women sometimes have orgasms during rape but that they're more likely to have them than during consensual sex.

Explain why female prison guards have sex with convicts.

Well okay, let's take an example:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-chocolate-Kinder-eggs-prisoners-jailed.html

So you say this rather homely mid-50s woman had sex with a man 20 years her junior because she's attracted to violent men. Seems more to me that this woman was abusing her position of authority with a sexually desperate man who was a lot younger than she'd normally be able to hook up with.

And guess what, male guards have sex with female inmates, probably for exactly the same reasons. Like this: http://www.journal-news.com/news/ne...-workers-caught-in-flings-with-inmates/ngK8G/ Or do you think men are more attracted to violent women too?

You know about those studies, right? You have read some of the studies right?

Are you going to deny some women are hard coded to be attracted to strong and violent men?

I'm going to say the exact same thing I said in the previous post: strong doesn't imply violent or vice-versa, and a lot of violent people are NOT very strong, especially since humans have invented weapons. And no, I'm not aware of a study that shows that women are attracted to men specifically because they're violent. Can you show me this study?

Last edited:

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006

What's really hilarious is how you keep bringing up instincts ingrained by evolution and the past 200,000 years of human history. Do you have any idea what people were like tens of thousands of years ago? I'll give you a hint: nothing like your little conservative family values fantasy. Think lots of rape and lots of bloodshed over who gets to rape, and your little male children are more likely to see you as a rival than a role model.

A form of this continued throughout most of history. The women were property to a privileged class of men who took multiple wives then sold off their daughters, while the men that weren't part of the privileged class were shipped off to mines or battlefields and never got a wife at all. We're finally starting to move away from this but knuckledraggers like you want to hold back progress, kicking and screaming about traditional "values."
In my experience women love being - oh wait, you said beaten. Never mind.

I would like to volunteer to be the man who hands the woman a baseball bat just before the sociologist asks if she orgasmed during her rape. I'll even help clean up afterward.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
In my experience women love being - oh wait, you said beaten. Never mind.

Never said or implied women enjoy violence.

I would like to volunteer to be the man who hands the woman a baseball bat just before the sociologist asks if she orgasmed during her rape. I'll even help clean up afterward.

Why?

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

And sometimes, in the middle of an act that is always a violation, a rape survivor will experience increasingly intense physical sensations leading to climax – an orgasm.

Yes, it really happens.

Right there from Popular Science in black and white.

Facts are facts, it happens.