Lets talk about Jihad Barbie

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Now we're asking the important questions.

Thank you.

It seems a lot of people are doing whatever they can not to address the tough questions.

The way women such as Holly Fisher are treated prove the left does not care about womens rights. The left does not want strong out spoken women.

As long as women stand up and say "my body, my choice", the left is fine.

As soon as a woman stands up and says "my gun, my choice" and is pro-life and pro-religion, she is shot down.

The only war on women is the one the left perpetrating.

As long as women follow in the footsteps of the left, everything is fine. If a woman does not follow the path of the left, shame on her.

Who is more in favor of womens rights, the right who support strong out spoken women who make decisions for themselves, or the left who shames women?

The truth is the right love their women. Whether the woman wants to work, stay home, go to college,,,, whatever, the right loves their women.

The left only cares about women who repeat what they are told.

Last edited:

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Thank you.

It seems a lot of people are doing whatever they can not to address the tough questions.

The way women such as Holly Fisher are treated prove the left does not care about womens rights. The left does not want strong out spoken women.

As soon as a woman stands up and says "my gun, my choice" and is pro-life and pro-religion, she is shot down.

As long as women follow in the footsteps of the left, everything is fine. If a woman does not follow the path of the left, shame on her.

Who is more in favor of womens rights, the right who support strong out spoken women who make decisions for themselves, or the left who shames women?

The truth is the right love their women. Whether the woman wants to work, stay home, go to college,,,, whatever, the right loves their women.

you take 4chan way too seriously

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006

This. Hillary Clinton has seen nothing but respect and well reasoned criticism from people on the right. Shame on you left. Shame!

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
Thank you.

Who exactly is shooting down this women?

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
Did you read the opening post?

Did you read the linked article in the opening post?

Did you see the picture in the opening post?

So, does anyone who criticize her behind a keyboard belong to the left? Please provide one piece of evidence.

Here, I'll help you out: She is a fat, ugly whore who stuffs her face with Bible Chicken. Prove I am from "the left".

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Some of you may have heard of Jihad Barbie (aka Holly Fisher) when the picture of her wearing a pro-life shirt, holding a Chick-fil-A cup while standing in front of a hobby lobby went viral.

The next picture she posted was her holding an AR-15 and a bible while standing in front of an American flag.

Someone made a picture comparing Holly to an Islamic woman.

article-2684147-1F77DA7200000578-259_634x355.jpg

Article about Holly - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...roversy-posing-gun-bible-Chick-fil-A-cup.html

Holly received death threats and a few comments hoping one of her children died.

The left is all for womens rights, right? So why the anger towards a woman who is exercising her rights?

As a far right conservative I think Holly is the ideal woman. She is not afraid to express herself, loves her family, guns, nation and GOD. What is there not to like about her?

Why does the left hate strong women who are not afraid to express themselves?

So you - who approve of death threats and violent acts against abortion doctors, who are acting in full accordance with the law and the U.S. Constituion - are outraged that lunatics of unknown political persuasion are angry with Holly.

Got it.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005

This has almost nothing to do with women's rights.
Gun control is not women's rights.
Gay marriage is not women's rights.
Christian persecution complex is not women's rights.
Special Christian exemption to contributing to the poor's health is not women's rights.
National Pride is not women's rights.

So, the only thing we are left with is her 'pro-life' shirt. Out of all the things that people could disagree with her about, why do you think that is the one that they are focused on?

The truth is the right love their women to do what they are told. Whether the woman is told to work, stay home, go to college,,,, whatever, the right loves their women to do what they are told.
This is more accurate.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
This has almost nothing to do with women's rights.
Gun control is not women's rights.
Gay marriage is not women's rights.
Christian persecution complex is not women's rights.
Special Christian exemption to contributing to the poor's health is not women's rights.
National Pride is not women's rights.

So, the only thing we are left with is her 'pro-life' shirt. Out of all the things that people could disagree with her about, why do you think that is the one that they are focused on?

This is more accurate.

So basically "women's rights". Is code for abortion. Hint, abortion is only one right.

Nov 29, 2006
We should have a holy crusade and pit these 2 evil religions against each other. Last one standing wins. Its the only way...

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
What a pathetic strawman argument, saying that people only have a problem with her for being a woman. And I guess every time we call Texashiker an idiot we're suppressing men.

Texashiker said:
As a far right conservative I think Holly is the ideal woman. She is not afraid to express herself, loves her family, guns, nation and GOD. What is there not to like about her?

Well yeah, who cares if a woman is intelligent, funny, kind, or all around someone you enjoy spending time with, so long as they believe in the same laundry list of shit a billion other conservatives all believe in, right? And they posted a picture saying as much, what a strong and independent, brave personality. These people are a dime a dozen, but apparently it's really easy to impress you. You know what, maybe you're the one dragging gender into this by talking about how much you want to date her.

Last edited:

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
How do you know I visit 4chan? You have my home computer bugged or something?

where do you think the image came from? it's either 4chan, reddit, or fark. given that, your opinion should be limited to lulz or failboats.

You obviously haven't seen the unrated version of Blurred Lines if you think she has no boobs.
or looked her up on twitter. she's practically allergic to clothes.