Lets talk about Jihad Barbie

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jana519

Jul 12, 2014
After some thought I concluded the difference is that Christianity doesn't teach the idea of Jihad, or Holy War. Radical Muslims really do believe in killing in the name of Allah. When was the last time someone killed in the name of Christ?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
After some thought I concluded the difference is that Christianity doesn't teach the idea of Jihad, or Holy War. Radical Muslims really do believe in killing in the name of Allah. When was the last time someone killed in the name of Christ?

Nothing in the New Testament teaches violence. However, violence has indeed been part of the history of Christianity. Even today Christians kill for religious reasons.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Nothing in the New Testament teaches violence. However, violence has indeed been part of the history of Christianity. Even today Christians kill for religious reasons.

Please cite a reference (to a modern event) where someone shouted 'Praise Jesus!!!!' as they committed some horrific act equivalent to what the militant Islamists are doing. I'm genuinely interested to know if there are any instances.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
The difference is that one side is in-line with mainstream American beliefs, and the other is "the enemy".

Also, Holly is way cuter, so thats a plus.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
So you - who approve of death threats and violent acts against abortion doctors, who are acting in full accordance with the law and the U.S. Constituion - are outraged that lunatics of unknown political persuasion are angry with Holly.

Slavery was in full accordance of the law.

Forced sterilization during the 20th century was in full accordance of the law.

Relocating and detaining tens of thousands of Japanese-Americans was in full accordance of the law.

Please explain to me how killing a disobedient slave is any different than killing an unborn child.

Both were legal at some point in time right? That slave was considered property, right? And as your property you kill that slave, right?

Using the shield of law to excuse crimes against humanity is morally incompressible. Wrong is wrong, regardless of what the law says.

z1ggy

Lifer
May 17, 2008
Slavery was in full accordance of the law.

Forced sterilization during the 20th century was in full accordance of the law.

Relocating and detaining tens of thousands of Japanese-Americans was in full accordance of the law.

Please explain to me how killing a disobedient slave is any different than killing an unborn child.

Both were legal at some point in time right? That slave was considered property, right? And as your property you kill that slave, right?

Using the shield of law to excuse crimes against humanity is morally incompressible. Wrong is wrong, regardless of what the law says.

lul TH wtf are you rambling on now?? How did we get from the OP about some southern nut grasping her dear lord's book and a AR-15, to crimes against humanity. Are you on new meds? This is really reaching for straws here.

I just find it god damn hilarious you have a giant boner for this chick who took a pic doing the exact same shit as some muslim nut over in the mid east, yet the muslim a dirty terrorist, but Holly is an American hero to you. lol.

Granted, I'll give it to you that that muslim is actually a legit terrorist, it's just funny how Holly is totally cool portraying herself in the same fashion as a real one. Genius move I tell ya.

Last edited:

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
lul TH wtf are you rambling on now??

Back on topic.

The left hate women and children.

The response to people such as Holly are an example of that hate.

Over the past few months that has been outrage towards women who go big game hunting. But we excuse Theodore Roosevelt and Hemingway?

I think it was one of the Duggar kids who held a pink AR-15 at a gun show? There was all kinds of gossip and outrage about a girl holding an AR-15.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Please cite a reference (to a modern event) where someone shouted 'Praise Jesus!!!!' as they committed some horrific act equivalent to what the militant Islamists are doing. I'm genuinely interested to know if there are any instances.

The problem with that though is those phrases are as common over there as God bless you after sneezing or Lord help me are here.
As-salamu alaykum is a common greeting.
This leads to a lot of videos etc of people yelling Praise to God coming off as something a lot more sinister
We don't look at a group of soldiers huddling up and saying a prayer together as proof Christianity is going off to Holy war

Al-ḥamdu lillāh (Arabic: الحمد لله‎) is an Arabic phrase meaning "Thanks and Praise to God". It is commonly used by Arabic speakers of all religions, including Christianity and Judaism, and frequently by Muslims due to the centrality of this specific phrase within the texts of the Qur'an and the words of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. It is similar to the Hebrew word Hallelujah הַלְלוּיָהּ ('God be praised').
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhamdulillah

z1ggy

Lifer
May 17, 2008
Back on topic.

The left hate women and children.

The response to people such as Holly are an example of that hate.

Over the past few months that has been outrage towards women who go big game hunting. But we excuse Theodore Roosevelt and Hemingway?

I think it was one of the Duggar kids who held a pink AR-15 at a gun show? There was all kinds of gossip and outrage about a girl holding an AR-15.

The internet and media out outlets for hate mongering for both sides TH. Do you think people have been hating any more than they have been for all of humanity all of a sudden?? And you seriously think the left hate women? lol, that's funny as well. Because nobody preaches equality amongst citizens like the right has!!

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
The internet and media out outlets for hate mongering for both sides TH. Do you think people have been hating any more than they have been for all of humanity all of a sudden??

Humans are the most vial, cruel, murderous animals on the face of the earth.

No other species in the history of the world has come close to inflicting the same amount of violence upon their own race as we have.

And you seriously think the left hate women? lol, that's funny as well. Because nobody preaches equality amongst citizens like the right has!!

Yes, I believe the left hate women and children. More exact, the left uses women and children as a tool to push certain agendas.

The welfare system the left loves to promote is a dead end. There is an income bridge the person most cross to achieve upward mobility. Once in welfare, there is no path out.

Abortion, lets just murder those low income babies before they are born.

Womens education, follow your dreams, even if that means getting a junk degree you will never be able to pay for.

Lets see the left tell women to become welders, miners, machinist,,,, fields of work who need people and do not require a college degree.

z1ggy

Lifer
May 17, 2008
Humans are the most vial, cruel, murderous animals on the face of the earth.

No other species in the history of the world has come close to inflicting the same amount of violence upon their own race as we have.
Okay, that's not news to me. Not sure you really added anything of value with that statement.

Yes, I believe the left hate women and children. More exact, the left uses women and children as a tool to push certain agendas.

The welfare system the left loves to promote is a dead end. There is an income bridge the person most cross to achieve upward mobility. Once in welfare, there is no path out.

Abortion, lets just murder those low income babies before they are born.

Womens education, follow your dreams, even if that means getting a junk degree you will never be able to pay for.

Lets see the left tell women to become welders, miners, machinist,,,, fields of work who need people and do not require a college degree.

Both sides use political and world events to push their agenda, not just liberals and not just conservatives. I really don't want to go into detail because you, like the stubborn child you are will just keep coming up with new excuses and rationale as to why your views are right, and the left is wrong. I'm not even trying to say one side is right or wrong here, it's just that you just have this blanket mentality that the left is a certain way, like the left is a person and you can characterize all liberals as one thing. That's not true at all, and you freaking know it.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
I really don't want to go into detail because you, like the stubborn child you are will just keep coming up with new excuses and rationale as to why your views are right, and the left is wrong..

New excuses? I have provided exact details and links.

It is not a matter of being right and wrong. The left needs to stop hating women and children.

If a woman wants to express herself, let her.

But oh no, how dare a woman stand up and say she is pro-life, religious and is pro-gun.

z1ggy

Lifer
May 17, 2008
New excuses? I have provided exact details and links.

It is not a matter of being right and wrong. The left needs to stop hating women and children.

If a woman wants to express herself, let her.

But oh no, how dare a woman stand up and say she is pro-life, religious and is pro-gun.

What details? The links you provided are stories about gun violence against women. No where in any article does the author say or allude to him/her being a liberal and/or hating women. How you can conclude that PURELY based on your articles is a mystery to me.

Are you reading the comments and drawing these conclusions? Or twitter posts? Because if so, those have about as much merit as youtube comments.

Rakehellion

Lifer
Jan 15, 2013
The left is all for womens rights, right? So why the anger towards a woman who is exercising her rights?

Why does the left hate strong women who are not afraid to express themselves?

Are you blind?

She is at least a 9.5/10.

I would do more than bang, whoever was able to pull me off would be crowned king of England.

Yeah, you're all for women's rights as evidenced by the way you objectify them.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Yeah, you're all for women's rights as evidenced by the way you objectify them.

Women are sexual objects, always have been, always will be, so get over it.

You think you can undo two hundred thousand years of evolution in a couple of decades? Yea, good luck with that.

Just because I would like to bend her over and bang her brains out does not mean I do not respect her.

z1ggy

Lifer
May 17, 2008
Sig-worthy.

I think I can fit this into my sig line, right along side another retarded post he made a few days ago.

Women's rights! Women's right!! The Liberals hate women and children!!!

Oh but btw, they are sexual objects, aka pieces of meat for me to pound on. Lolsworthy.

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
That is bull crap and you know it.

Sexual objectification is the act of treating a person merely as an instrument of sexual pleasure, making them a "sex object." Objectification more broadly means treating a person as a commodity or an object, without regard to their personality or dignity. Objectification is most commonly examined at the level of a society, but can also refer to the behavior of individuals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_objectification

z1ggy

Lifer
May 17, 2008
That is bull crap and you know it.

Women are sexual objects, always have been, always will be, so get over it.

You think you can undo two hundred thousand years of evolution in a couple of decades? Yea, good luck with that.

Just because I would like to bend her over and bang her brains out does not mean I do not respect her.

Oh I don't know, ever heard of the objectification of women? AKA treating them like objects, which would be defined not as women by that standard, but rather inanimate things/objects there for your pleasure.

Please tell me you can understand this.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010

Oh I don't know, ever heard of the objectification of women? AKA treating them like objects, which would be defined not as women by that standard, but rather inanimate things/objects there for your pleasure.

Please tell me you can understand this.

And? What is your point?

Yall posted after my edit, so I will repost my edit.

Why do you think conservative women are happier than liberal women?

http://nypost.com/2013/12/27/conservative-women-hold-secret-to-happiness/

Because their conservative husbands hold the door open for them and the slap them on the ass as they walk by.

I have no problem being politically incorrect. You may have a problem with it, but I do not.

Why do you think we carry Neanderthal DNA? For tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of years men have been lusting after women.

Women are treated as sexual objects, so what? Sexual objectification a perfectly natural process, so get over it.

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
Some anonymous assholes give death threats to a woman for wanting to get attention for her stereotypical conservative views = the left hates women.

Wanting to let women terminate zygotes = the left hates children.

Conservative women are happier because men open the door for them and smack them on the ass. Also, they're sexual objects.

This thread is shaping up to be a good candidate for self-ownage of the year.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Conservative women are happier because men open the door for them and smack them on the ass. Also, they're sexual objects.

You never look at a womans ass and say to yourself how you like a piece of that?

You never see a pair of boobs so perfect you could spend hours climbing those mountains?

Maybe you look at mens asses instead of womens?

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
You never look at a womans ass and say to yourself how you like a piece of that?

Maybe you look at mens asses instead of womens?

There's a difference between being sexually attracted to someone and considering them an object. But you probably just weren't thinking when you said that. Self-ownage. Sadly, most of the other stuff you say seems intentional...

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
There's a difference between being sexually attracted to someone and considering them an object. But you probably just weren't thinking when you said that. Self-ownage. Sadly, most of the other stuff you say seems intentional...

I can not help if if you have been mentally castrated by the liberal left.

You are denying your natural instincts. Because of that denial you are probably a unhappy person.