Lets talk about Jihad Barbie

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Some of you may have heard of Jihad Barbie (aka Holly Fisher) when the picture of her wearing a pro-life shirt, holding a Chick-fil-A cup while standing in front of a hobby lobby went viral.

The next picture she posted was her holding an AR-15 and a bible while standing in front of an American flag.

Someone made a picture comparing Holly to an Islamic woman.

article-2684147-1F77DA7200000578-259_634x355.jpg

Article about Holly - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...roversy-posing-gun-bible-Chick-fil-A-cup.html

Holly received death threats and a few comments hoping one of her children died.

The left is all for womens rights, right? So why the anger towards a woman who is exercising her rights?

As a far right conservative I think Holly is the ideal woman. She is not afraid to express herself, loves her family, guns, nation and GOD. What is there not to like about her?

Why does the left hate strong women who are not afraid to express themselves?

Last edited:

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
Do you actually believe it is the "left" that is sending her death threats? Come on now. Ever been on the internet before today?

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
Well the left did get the CEO of Mozilla fired because he didn't support same-sex marriage.

Was it the "left" or a bunch of internet trolls willing to jump on any hate bandwagon? Was if the "left" that sent death threats to the parents that girl who dressed up like a zombie Boston marathon runner on Halloween? I highly doubt it.

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
Are you trying to redefine internet troll to mean anything that makes you butt-hurt?

Are you trying to define troll as anyone who posts vitriol on the internet about someone on the "right" as part of the "left"?

Also, I agree with the posters she is a solid 7.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Are you trying to define troll as anyone who posts vitriol on the internet about someone on the "right" as part of the "left"?

Also, I agree with the posters she is a solid 7.

And what would the left call someone that spewed out hate and death threats to a left-wing darling? Will you be fair to both sides?

And yeah, a definite 7, but certainly quite a cutie.

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
And what would the left call someone that spewed out hate and death threats to a left-wing darling? Will you be fair to both sides?

And yeah, a definite 7, but certainly quite a cutie.

Oh, I wouldn't hesitate to call out a left-winger who said the same time of crap.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Are you blind?

She is at least a 9.5/10.

I would do more than bang, whoever was able to pull me off would be crowned king of England.

You must know a lot of unattractive women. She's a 7 at her best. Would bang but wouldn't brag about it like it's a big deal type of thing.

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
im partial to both parties. a very strong 8. cant really tell too much, havent seen waist and legs.

She would be an 8, but the attention whoring makes her more like a 5.

(And, yes, I'd say the same about a hot hippy chick who trolls conservatives on twitter.)