Lets talk about Jihad Barbie

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
And? What is your point?

Yall posted after my edit, so I will repost my edit.

Why do you think conservative women are happier than liberal women?

http://nypost.com/2013/12/27/conservative-women-hold-secret-to-happiness/

Because their conservative husbands hold the door open for them and the slap them on the ass as they walk by.

I have no problem being politically incorrect. You may have a problem with it, but I do not.

Why do you think we carry Neanderthal DNA? For tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of years men have been lusting after women.

Women are treated as sexual objects, so what? Sexual objectification a perfectly natural process, so get over it.

Did you even read the article? It doesn't say a thing about how conservative men treat their wives. :confused:

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
Considering you support murdering unborn children,,,,

Wait, wait, wait. So, having an opinion on ONE issue that aligns with "the left", I am a part of them. The guy who supports lesbians AND welfare is calling me someone on the left? Oh the humanity!

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Did you even read the article? It doesn't say a thing about how conservative men treat their wives. :confused:

You tell me why you think conservative women are happier.

Maybe it is because their husbands treat them with respect?

Maybe because we treat our wives like ladies in the streets and a slut in the bed?

Maybe because their husbands value the family?

I understand why liberals lash out at women like Holly. It is because liberals are so unhappy. They are suppressing their natural instincts to hunt, eat red meat and have great sex.

Feb 16, 2005
yup, self ownage is imminent. Toothless hiker's threads are always good for that. So toothless, WHAT ABOUT THE WOMAN ON THE RIGHT?

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Wait, wait, wait. So, having an opinion on ONE issue that aligns with "the left", I am a part of them. The guy who supports lesbians AND welfare is calling me someone on the left? Oh the humanity!

I have this lesbian on my facebook page just to see pictures of her and her girlfriend kissing.

When she post a new picture, I am like YES!!!!!!

Nov 29, 2006
Is anyone else amazed at how stupid some conservative rednecks can actually be? I mean we know they are retarded..thats a given, but every know and then one throws you for a loop and takes it to another level.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
yup, self ownage is imminent. Toothless hiker's threads are always good for that. So toothless, WHAT ABOUT THE WOMAN ON THE RIGHT?

I loves me some right wing, flag waving, gun totting, baby and bible carrying women.

My wife has her own pink AR-15. It is decked out with red dot, sling, vertical grip and is an M4 carbine.

We cook steaks on the week and have great time together.

Last hunting season she helped me skin a deer on the tailgate of my truck.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I loves me some right wing, flag waving, gun totting, baby and bible carrying women.

My wife has her own pink AR-15. It is decked out with red dot, sling, vertical grip and is an M4 carbine.

We cook steaks on the week and have great time together.

Last hunting season she helped me skin a deer on the tailgate of my truck.

You left out belching black smoke from back of pickup truck and waving confederate flag.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
'Murican extremism is perfectly fine; because herp-a-derp.

Mooslim extremism is wrong; because hur dur dur dur.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
so a muslim, koran toting, gun waiving woman is now right wing? awesome!

Main difference:

Conservatives love and respect life.

Radical muslims and liberals love death.

Conservative wife gets pregnant, husband is happy and supports the family.

Liberal wife gets pregnant, husband wants her to have an abortion.

No wonder liberal wives are so unhappy.

Last edited:

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Main difference:

Conservatives love and respect life.

Radical muslims and liberals love death.

Conservative wife gets pregnant, husband is happy and supports the family.

Liberal wife gets pregnant, husband wants her to have an abortion.

No wonder liberal wives are so unhappy.

Now you're becoming a caricature of yourself.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
LOL. Ok fucktard. what the fuck ever.

I would like to know how you and other liberal men were castrated.

Surgical, at home kit your wife bought you, chemical, or did you put a rubber-band around your balls until they turned black and fell off, like what farmers use on livestock?

Do you miss your balls?

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Blabla
article-2684147-1F77DA7200000578-259_634x355.jpg

Blabla

LOL:biggrin:

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Conservative persecution complex and "blame others for what we do" is strong in this OP's rant.

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
I would like to know how you and other liberal men were castrated.

Surgical, at home kit your wife bought you, chemical, or did you put a rubber-band around your balls until they turned black and fell off, like what farmers use on livestock?

Do you miss your balls?

I'm struggling to even process how you don't understand the difference between having functional sexual attraction and sexual relationships and calling people sexual objects. You are so oblivious.

You tell me why you think conservative women are happier.

I'm not smackababy or MrPickins but you know, the article also says conservative men are happier. So why base your explanation purely on gender?

Here's an excerpt from the article:

Brooks’ read is that the four great sources of happiness within human control are faith, family, friends and work. Married people are happier than singles. Those engaged in religious practices are happier than the unchurched.
Religion is the number one reason I would have given. Conservatives are much more religious than liberals. But I disagree with him that faith is an element within human control - once you lose any intellectual backing behind it the spell is broken and it's impossible to go back to it.

(in other words, yes, I am saying that one reason conservative women are happier is because they're more delusional)

At any rate, I'd love to see some data to corroborate your claims that liberals take worse care of their loved ones. I for one support my girlfriend financially 100%, but it's not because I think that's what a man is supposed to do but because that's what she needs and I want to be there for her. You know, something built on the personal relationship we happen to have, which I tend to think is more meaningful than your simplistic notions of gender roles.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
I'm struggling to even process how you don't understand the difference between having functional sexual attraction and sexual relationships and calling people sexual objects. You are so oblivious.

Does your wife keep your balls in a jar, throw them away or did she flush them down the toilet? Maybe she takes the jar out at christmas and your birthday so you can see them?

(in other words, yes, I am saying that one reason conservative women are happier is because they're more delusional)

The number one reason why conservative women are happy is because they are content. All of their needs have been satisfied.

Family
Strong head of household
Strong father figure for children
Structured life and family

When your basic needs are satisfied, content and happiness are the next steps.

Liberals are unhappy and lash out because their basic needs are never satisfied.

Liberal women demand equality, but deep down inside yearn for a strong man. This internal clash leads them into an unhappy life.

Last edited:

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
Does your wife keep your balls in a jar, throw them away or did she flush them down the toilet? Maybe she takes the jar out at christmas and your birthday so you can see them?

Yeah okay, everyone here who doesn't call women objects is castrated. Whatever you like to keep repeating over and over and over again. You can't really be this stupid, right? You're just trolling, right??

The number one reason why conservative women are happy is because they are content. All of their needs have been satisfied.

Family
Strong head of household
Strong father figure for children
Structured life and family

When your basic needs are satisfied, content and happiness are the next steps.

Liberals are unhappy and lash out because their basic needs are never satisfied.

Well gee golly, you really know all that thing them womenfolk need, and any woman who says different is a gosh darn liar, I tell you what.

You know what I really can't stand about you the most, Texashiker? It's your shocking inability to understand any personal preferences, personality, viewpoints - anything really, that doesn't conform to your own tastes. According to you, someone who doesn't have kids can't be happy. According to you, a woman can't be happy unless she's married to a man. And I can only guess that you think gay people can't be happy. And it gets even stupider and more specific, apparently people need to hunt and garden and whatever else you think is "necessary." It's such a load of bullshit.

Rakehellion

Lifer
Jan 15, 2013
Women are sexual objects, always have been, always will be, so get over it.

You think you can undo two hundred thousand years of evolution in a couple of decades? Yea, good luck with that.

Just because I would like to bend her over and bang her brains out does not mean I do not respect her.

I respect you, but you're an object, not a human!

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Well gee golly, you really know all that thing them womenfolk need, and any woman who says different is a gosh darn liar, I tell you what.

Have you ever studied human happiness? One of my professors in college gave a lecture about it. Chances are you do not care, but I am going to tell you anyway.

There are certain needs that must be satisfied before we can move to the next level.

Level 1 is your immediate safety. If the building was on fire, you would want to get out. In a car wreck, you want to get to safety.

The next levels are more basic needs. A home, bed to sleep in, food, clothing, water, electricity,,,, everything to satisfy your needs over the next few days.

Mix in there are our relationship needs. Not be happy with someone, to not be in a violent relationship.

The last levels are music, art and philosophy.

Conservative women are happy because all of their needs have been satisfied.

All through human evolution men and women have had certain roles. Nothing that has happened in the past few decades changes that.

Men still do the dirty dangerous jobs while women do the less dangerous jobs and take care of the children. This is an instinct that has been programmed into us at the genetic level.

Liberal women are unhappy because they are fighting their natural instincts. Society tells women they do not need a man, when their programming on a genetic level is telling them different.

What is so difficult to understand that over hundreds of thousands of years humans have been hard coded at the genetic level to act certain ways.

I respect you, but you're an object, not a human!

Good example of how liberals pigeonhole people.

Women should enjoy the same amount of rights as men, they are not "objects", they have feelings, but they are still sexual objects.

When it comes to sex, society can not undo hundreds of thousands of years of evolution in a couple of decades. Men are hardcoded to look for certain sexual traits in women. You can not change that.

People can deny the sexual objectification of women all you want, does not change evolution.

Last edited:

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
Yes, I know all about the hierarchy of needs for happiness. I also know that shit like "having a strong male role model for your children" isn't there. Relationships are satisfied in many ways that go far beyond your narrow viewpoint.

You people who think that nothing ever changes are going to be left behind. In the past hundred years EVERYTHING has changed. If you want to be like any other ape that's your prerogative, but don't try to demand anyone follows you.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Thank you.

It seems a lot of people are doing whatever they can not to address the tough questions.

The way women such as Holly Fisher are treated prove the left does not care about womens rights. The left does not want strong out spoken women.

As long as women stand up and say "my body, my choice", the left is fine.

As soon as a woman stands up and says "my gun, my choice" and is pro-life and pro-religion, she is shot down.

The only war on women is the one the left perpetrating.

As long as women follow in the footsteps of the left, everything is fine. If a woman does not follow the path of the left, shame on her.

Who is more in favor of womens rights, the right who support strong out spoken women who make decisions for themselves, or the left who shames women?

The truth is the right love their women. Whether the woman wants to work, stay home, go to college,,,, whatever, the right loves their women.

The left only cares about women who repeat what they are told.

Please... :rolleyes: Holly Fisher is as big a troll as you are.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
I also know that shit like "having a strong male role model for your children" isn't there.

All the women who date big, strong bad boys prove you wrong.

There is a reason why women date violent men. Why don't you explain it the people reading this thread.