James Comer pretty much admits he has found nothing illegal in the Biden family investigations.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

APU_Fusion

Dec 16, 2013
Yet another piece of evidence that Fox says proves corruption by Joe Biden. Have a laugh.

This is their evidence? It is amazing watching a political party go full **tarded. Never go full **tarded

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Yet another piece of evidence that Fox says proves corruption by Joe Biden. Have a laugh.

Just a nice way of blowing him off. He may have some idea that his idiot son is trying to use him for influence. Why be a dick.
How that is in anyway smoking gun type evidence is just a sad joke.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
These clowns clown better than actual clowns.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000

Lots of RWNJs in the article comments.

h2500
3d ago

The precipitous decline in America largely began with the election of Obama. Along with his henchman, Attorney General Holder and other collaborators in his administration, Obama inspired like-minded Marxists to dismantle our Constitution, lower standards of excellence in just about every facet of society, elevate minority special interest groups, and divide the nation like no other. Obama’s policies were cataclysmic and devastating. Thankfully, President Trump pulled us from that precipice, and slowed leftist advances. But now Biden seems intent on continuing to aggressively transform us into a communist state, a move that would surely destroy our country. We need President Trump to, once again, lead our country back to our constitutionally based rights, freedoms and liberties, and set us back on a course of prosperity.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Or in the, "Every accusation is a confession" thread. Any of them would have been appropriate. Comer is such a tool.

Reactions: hal2kilo

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Speaker Mike Johnson: “There Is Insufficient Evidence at the Moment to Initiate Formal Impeachment Proceedings”​

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Darn. The impeachment inquiry kept the Republican loons focused on something other than implementing their sadistic agenda.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

'Insufficient' is a funny way of saying 'zero'.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Welp. Now he's gonna get vacated as well.

No impeachment and a clean CR. The only thing that might keep him in is members having flashbacks to the speakership derby but that would now occur with the government shut down.

Feb 4, 2009
No impeachment and a clean CR. The only thing that might keep him in is members having flashbacks to the speakership derby but that would now occur with the government shut down.
Why do I suspect no impeachment for now means just that for now.
Part of me thinks it’s an appeasement for Democrats to support a two staged budget how the morons want it to be done.

Reactions: Pohemi

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Remember chaos is their modus operandi so, there's O possibility of predicting anything. Watch that butterfly flap it's wings.

Mar 11, 2004
Why do I suspect no impeachment for now means just that for now.
Part of me thinks it’s an appeasement for Democrats to support a two staged budget how the morons want it to be done.

I think Republicans are smart enough to realize that impeaching Biden while they shutdown the government would not be a good look. It'll just highlight the complete farce it would be and would piss off everyone.

They'll wait until closer to the election. But its basically a guarantee that they'll push for impeachment proceedings at some point. It might be attempts to distract or retaliate for Turmp's trials, or it might be a last dash attempt in the leadup to the election.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I think Republicans are smart enough to realize that impeaching Biden while they shutdown the government would not be a good look. It'll just highlight the complete farce it would be and would piss off everyone.

They'll wait until closer to the election. But its basically a guarantee that they'll push for impeachment proceedings at some point. It might be attempts to distract or retaliate for Turmp's trials, or it might be a last dash attempt in the leadup to the election.
This is a strong prediction. I think it will be right around the time where it looks like Trump will be convicted in one or more cases Republicans will uncover a 'bombshell' indicating that Biden has sold the Moon to Burisma or something like that and try impeachment.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
But their desire to get revenge will ultimately win. They’ll impeach Biden 3 times knowing full well it will fail to get the senate removal

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
'Insufficient' is a funny way of saying 'zero'.

Same same.

I mean, I wanted to go buy a 100 foot yacht the other day, but had zero dollars in my pocket. I had insufficient funds for that darn yacht purchase.

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005

Well...after deliberating with the geniuses at a Walmart parking lot, Comer and the repubs will impeach Biden.

Case closed. I mean, screw the Chewbacca defense. Walmart! If Walmart shoppers thinks the case is solid, then case closed.