James Comer pretty much admits he has found nothing illegal in the Biden family investigations.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Instead of an accusation of credible information just tell us what is the actual evidence?

My guess is you have none. See where this gets us? You just repeat somebody told somebody they saw something and Fox News runs with that.
They have the same quality of evidence that says Trump won the last election. Remember 60 lawsuits on that subject thrown out.

• Love
Reactions: Pohemi

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Luna is dphantom.

If they aren't the same person, they sure say the same stupid shit, regurgitating the same nonsensical lies, rhetoric, and propaganda.

They're both seriously mentally handicapped, or they're nothing but trolls.

Might as well be the same imbecile.

Mar 11, 2004
Luna is dphantom.

If they aren't the same person, they sure say the same stupid shit, regurgitating the same nonsensical lies, rhetoric, and propaganda.

They're both seriously mentally handicapped, or they're nothing but trolls.

Might as well be the same imbecile.

Yes its pretty clearly just one person doing both accounts, although I guess it could be troll accounts made by the "twins" that don't post here any more (at least on their old accounts). Similar style where one starts posting shit and then the other account shows up and says the same shit like it reinforces it.

Doesn't matter, you guys should know better than to take the obvious trollbaiting.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I love how the thing Republicans push now is that all the people Trump hired were secretly conspiring against him and that's why nothing happened to Clinton or Biden.

First, lol.

Second, if that were true that means Trump is completely, utterly incompetent as the job of being president. If you can't stop hiring people who screw you over you're very bad at your job! 'Trump is an incompetent' is a weird defense of him.
Don’t forget that conservatives are like that in order to rationalize away any inclination to see as you do. They prefer to protect their capacity to imagine their self worth depends on the illusion they are doing God’s work rather than derive it fron analytical integrity.

For them truth says they are pieces of shit because it’s what they truly believe. We protect our sacred cows because they create our false sense of self respect.

Blessed are the meek and broken in spirit because they have nothing left to which to cling. Close to ego death means being close to letting go and awakening. I call that crossing the tracks where you can be run down by the freight train of Grace. It’s the place of miracles that we don’t want to believe in.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Doesn't matter, you guys should know better than to take the obvious trollbaiting.
Why? How does not taking troll-baiting become a should? Is that part of your list of sins defined by your religion or just a need to present yourself as more evolved and sophisticated? We’re you manipulated to think in formulas as a child and have become a Stockholm victim in a straight jacket? Am I going to die if I respond to some self possessed fool who wants to troll me.

Did you get badly humiliated some time in the past for being gullible. Are you terrified that others may just be plain stupid if they don’t see as you do?

Are you uncomfortable if you are not sitting in the director’s chair controlling the flow and content?

I think trolls, a term that has little meaning for me because what I hear is the words of hurt people like what I see in you and I want to tend to them.

I wish you were less uptight and more relaxed and happy. You have a keen mind. Of course that’s only my opinion.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Yes its pretty clearly just one person doing both accounts, although I guess it could be troll accounts made by the "twins" that don't post here any more (at least on their old accounts). Similar style where one starts posting shit and then the other account shows up and says the same shit like it reinforces it.

Ah, this is nothing compared to the endless back and forth with bandwidth wasting baby.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
this did not age well. The amount of shit the Bidens have done to bribe and coerce foreign governments is disgusting. there is so much evidence that if he was a republican the kooky left would be screaming bloody murder. but they are not. silent as usual when their guy is involved. truly disgusting.
If there is so much evidence with merit (for the incompetent people: merit means backed up by legitimate undisputable and provable facts), why hasn't a single shred of such evidence been presented to the American People? Why are we only hearing about meritless accusations that are bouncing around in the right wing conspiracy theory bubbles along with the right wing congress members who are drunk on such conspiracy theories?

Mar 11, 2004
Ah, this is nothing compared to the endless back and forth with bandwidth wasting baby.

I'm sorry. Or at least, I'm assuming you must have a debilitating condition that leaves you stuck on a toilet for several hours a day? In which case my condolences. But, maybe spend more time flushing the shit than trying to debate it? That'd be a more productive use of your time than responding to these sad pathetic weakass buster bitch trolls. Be they the pissbaby or these other loserass flunkies that are almost guaranteed to just be shitty mult accounts by sad pathetic trolls that starved after you guys finally learned to stop feeding.

• Haha

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I'm sorry. Or at least, I'm assuming you must have a debilitating condition that leaves you stuck on a toilet for several hours a day? In which case my condolences. But, maybe spend more time flushing the shit than trying to debate it? That'd be a more productive use of your time than responding to these sad pathetic weakass buster bitch trolls. Be they the pissbaby or these other loserass flunkies that are almost guaranteed to just be shitty mult accounts by sad pathetic trolls that starved after you guys finally learned to stop feeding.
So lemme get this straight...nobody else should give any response to their posts, even to call it out...but you're fine to do the same, especially if it involves sexually-repressed insult commentary. Got it.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: hal2kilo

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019

clearly not.

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54 and Pohemi

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Evidence of the vile corruption of the Bidens is all over the news. are your heads in the sand??

Wow! Maybe you should alert the authorities. I’m sure that evidence is so overwhelming (and yeah, not watching YouTube shit…if it cannot be written, it ain’t shit.

Forbes. Lol.

Forgot the obligatory…LIAR.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Evidence of the vile corruption of the Bidens is all over the news. are your heads in the sand??

Don't link videos - just say what you are accusing Biden of directly so we can discuss it. Be as specific as possible.

As part of this discussion we can also discuss what Trump did and directly compare the two.

Sound good?

EDIT: Ok I watched the video. It contains literally zero evidence of any misconduct by Biden. It's just Mike Johnson whining about how he thinks the federal government couldn't politely ask for posts to be taken down because he doesn't understand how the first amendment works. (just like that idiot judge they judge shopped the case to)

It's also amusing that the misconduct they are complaining about primarily came from the Trump administration. @Luna68 - considering most of the (fake) misconduct you're complaining about came from the Trump administration are you saying Trump was 'vilely corrupt'?

Last edited:

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001

Did you make a mistake and link the wrong example of your claimed evidence? Because nothing in that video supports your accusation of vile corruption of Joe Biden, which is why you have to use fillers like the "Biden Family". A blanket term used to try and imply Joe Biden is a criminal because there is no evidence of merit, that supports that accusation. Which makes it conspiracy theory bullshit, which is what is being pushed by Republican's, specially those in Congress drunk on those conspiracy theories arguing about Biden family members outside of Joe Biden, as shown in your video. Hunter Biden, Uncle Biden, and any other Biden OTHER than Joe Biden has absolutely no relevancy, until there is undisputed evidence of him being involved.. So far, there is zero evidence of that being true.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Wonder why the Dems just don’t turn this into a Ivanka and Jarad wrongdoing hearing instead?

Reactions: hal2kilo

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yet another piece of evidence that Fox says proves corruption by Joe Biden. Have a laugh.
"I apologize for not getting a chance to talk to you at the luncheon yesterday. I was having trouble getting away from hosting President Hu. I hope I get a chance to see you again soon with Hunter. I hope you enjoyed lunch. Thanks for coming,"

• Haha
Reactions: esquared