James Comer pretty much admits he has found nothing illegal in the Biden family investigations.

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Lol, and this what the entire narrative at Fox and kin is "The Biden Crime Family" and "The Biden Syndicate" rests on?

RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN CONSTRUCTED TO DISMANTLE THE US?

I dont know why you havent declared war on these bitches yet. The Russians. But there is an argument for the Ruperts etc as well. Foreign agents and useful idiots the lot of them.

It seems to the Russians has declared war on every single front but nuclear at this point.
I don't know why Trump's influencing of the current congress isn't considered aiding the enemy, i.e. treason.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Smirnov was released on bail. Got to be flight risk. Govt are appealing.

If he is released permanently I have 2 words, Jack Ruby.
But he had to relinquish his passports and has ankle monitor. And if he runs, just further proof he’s guilty. Not like he’s a actual threat if he’s on the run.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Lol his actual name is Smirnov...

Smirnoff_Red_Vodka_1.75L-scaled.jpg

Founded in Russia. Made in America.

I mean... Sure. Why not. This timeline though.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Smirnov must know he's primed for being assassinated. I hope the FBI is using him as bait and has him covered from all possible angles because the depth of knowledge he can provide our national security services makes him a hot target with what must be a hefty bounty on his head.

On second thought, maybe the FBI has already gotten most everything they needed from him so releasing him might provide bonus points. I just had to LMFAO when the news broke that Smirnov was feeding Russian misinformation to the Republicans who are always starving for anything to nail Biden with. Easy targets that made absolute jackasses of themselves. LOL

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Smirnov must know he's primed for being assassinated. I hope the FBI is using him as bait and has him covered from all possible angles because the depth of knowledge he can provide our national security services makes him a hot target with what must be a hefty bounty on his head.

On second thought, maybe the FBI has already gotten most everything they needed from him so releasing him might provide bonus points. I just had to LMFAO when the news broke that Smirnov was feeding Russian misinformation to the Republicans who are always starving for anything to nail Biden with. Easy targets that made absolute jackasses of themselves. LOL
This is the same operation that started in the 2016 election and has NEVER stopped. The Pubs are just getting exactly what they want to hear from them, so there's no filter, and no vetting of the information that's a constant stream. The fact that there is no money for Ukraine should tell you all you need to know about how deep the Russians have gotten into the minds of the deplorables. This is all about Trump and Russia working hand in hand. Wake the F up!

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
lmfao, the hits keep coming....

"It has come to this Court’s attention that counsel for defendant has sought an emergency hearing in the District of Nevada to arrange the release of Defendant Smirnov, likely to facilitate his absconding from the United States," U.S. District Judge Otis D. Wright wrote in an order unsealed Friday. Wright wrote that he "issued an arrest warrant specifying that upon his arrest Defendant should be brought promptly to this Court," bolding his order for emphasis

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
So ironic how Smirnov was at one moment in time a prized possession of the Republicans who was incessantly touted as their coup de grace on Biden's complicity in a crime and in a blink of an eye has become the Republican's poisonous pet snake that turned on them and sunk its fangs in their noses.

So what's the reaction by the MAGAts who set up this (as they like to phrase it) hoax witch hunt on the Bidens? Well they're behaving as if having their dicks and tits exposed and flapping in the wind is not happening. I mean it just can't get any more hilarious than that. Bennie Hill ain't got nothin on these clowns. What a sight to see. I'm still giggling over it.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So ironic how Smirnov was at one moment in time a prized possession of the Republicans who was incessantly touted as their coup de grace on Biden's complicity in a crime and in a blink of an eye has become the Republican's poisonous pet snake that turned on them and sunk its fangs in their noses.

So what's the reaction by the MAGAts who set up this (as they like to phrase it) hoax witch hunt on the Bidens? Well they're behaving as if having their dicks and tits exposed and flapping in the wind is not happening. I mean it just can't get any more hilarious than that. Bennie Hill ain't got nothin on these clowns. What a sight to see. I'm still giggling over it.
I heard Comer has a new star witness

Grey Goose

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
More bad news for Biden.

View attachment 95375
Basically, once again MAGA Trumpers get caught doing what they accuse their opponents of doing. If you are MAGA, you believe the entire Crossfire Hurricane investigation was a DNC op orchestrated by Hillary Clinton, who paid Orbis/Chris Steele to produce a fake dossier coordinated with Russian intelligence in order to get dirt on Donald Trump and provide grounds for impeachment. If you believe MAGA, these actions constitute a crime that should be prosecuted and Hillary, Steele etc. should be “locked up.”

Well, reality is of course a different story, but that doesn’t prevent MAGA operatives from playing from their own fantasy playbook. Now we’re about to find out that the entire Burisma/Hunter Biden soliciting paid International favors for Papa Joe story is, in fact, based on fake evidence, cooked up with MAGA operatives (Giuliani et al) working with Russian intelligence on a smear campaign to provide grounds for impeachment. They’re always doing that which they accuse others of.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Basically, once again MAGA Trumpers get caught doing what they accuse their opponents of doing. If you are MAGA, you believe the entire Crossfire Hurricane investigation was a DNC op orchestrated by Hillary Clinton, who paid Orbis/Chris Steele to produce a fake dossier coordinated with Russian intelligence in order to get dirt on Donald Trump and provide grounds for impeachment. If you believe MAGA, these actions constitute a crime that should be prosecuted and Hillary, Steele etc. should be “locked up.”

Well, reality is of course a different story, but that doesn’t prevent MAGA operatives from playing from their own fantasy playbook. Now we’re about to find out that the entire Burisma/Hunter Biden soliciting paid International favors for Papa Joe story is, in fact, based on fake evidence, cooked up with MAGA operatives (Giuliani et al) working with Russian intelligence on a smear campaign to provide grounds for impeachment. They’re always doing that which they accuse others of.

Works with the MAGAts. It's actual real fun watching them bounce and ricochet around in that impenetrable bubble of theirs. They had to construct their own version of reality in order to fake and ignore their way around Trump's personality disorders, his crippling and vulnerable narcissism, his penchant for breaking any rule or law that gets in his way that resulted in those many indictments and convictions against him.

Hillary Clinton's loss to him was based in part on the trumped up accusation that she mishandled her security protocols yet here we have Trump, faced with a legal morass that includes incitement of insurrection, tax evasion, rape, fraud and more yet he is the Republican's choice for leading the most powerful nation in the world. Talk about insanity in the real time, yet there they are, acting out in ways that defy reason, even in its most forgivable form, willing to risk the security of the nation and the democratic underpinnings it's based on.

IDK, could be worse? What could go wrong? /s

APU_Fusion

Dec 16, 2013
Works with the MAGAts. It's actual real fun watching them bounce and ricochet around in that impenetrable bubble of theirs. They had to construct their own version of reality in order to fake and ignore their way around Trump's personality disorders, his crippling and vulnerable narcissism, his penchant for breaking any rule or law that gets in his way that resulted in those many indictments and convictions against him.

Hillary Clinton's loss to him was based in part on the trumped up accusation that she mishandled her security protocols yet here we have Trump, faced with a legal morass that includes incitement of insurrection, tax evasion, rape, fraud and more yet he is the Republican's choice for leading the most powerful nation in the world. Talk about insanity in the real time, yet there they are, acting out in ways that defy reason, even in its most forgivable form, willing to risk the security of the nation and the democratic underpinnings it's based on.

IDK, could be worse? What could go wrong? /s
You forget. Trump will go after da wokes, women and da browns. All else is noise to MAGATS (including da MAGAT women!). Any women who supports Trump is condoning rape of themselves as acceptable.

Mar 11, 2004
Yet again we see what conservatives complain about is them signaling their plans. Remember when they complained about the Steele dossier and how it not only can't be considered as evidence for anything but proves the Democrats were just out to smear Turmp, because they paid for it after the Republicans stopped paying for it?

Last edited:
Reactions: dank69