James Comer pretty much admits he has found nothing illegal in the Biden family investigations.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Yea, guess who was covering today's hearings. You know who. Same shit show different day.
To answer the OP. Hasn't begun to stop him. No evidence, no receipts. Just IRS guys not understanding that as a subordinate, your ideas of what's legal may not have the whole picture, as they are not lawyers. It was fun watching the Dems completely ignoring the hearings agenda.

Reactions: Pohemi

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Their goal is to make something up in the hearings, the so called hearings :rolleyes: , to use in trade. Republicans want to be able to say WE WON'T GO AFTER HUNTER IF YOU DEMS WON'T GO AFTER TRUMP. McCarthy and Jordan have already used that line in public claiming Trump is being so victimized while Hunter is getting away with murder. Let perv Jimmy Jordan play his little petty games, let them burn up your tax dollars just like that did investigating Benghazi.

Isn't it interesting how all of these so called "witnesses" that Jordan digs up, they all look like they came from the same mold as the MyPillowGuy ??? They have this Trumpian flaw about them. Kind of a mix of the look of lunacy and the hillbilly redneck. You see this look all the time in the Trump supporters. I can't explain it, it's just this weird look. And all of Jim Jordan's witnesses have it too. Maybe all people in a cult have this look??? I don't know. But this is definitely a very weird back hills Trumpian look. The look of a nutcase.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Their goal is to make something up in the hearings, the so called hearings :rolleyes: , to use in trade. Republicans want to be able to say WE WON'T GO AFTER HUNTER IF YOU DEMS WON'T GO AFTER TRUMP. McCarthy and Jordan have already used that line in public claiming Trump is being so victimized while Hunter is getting away with murder. Let perv Jimmy Jordan play his little petty games, let them burn up your tax dollars just like that did investigating Benghazi.

Isn't it interesting how all of these so called "witnesses" that Jordan digs up, they all look like they came from the same mold as the MyPillowGuy ??? They have this Trumpian flaw about them. Kind of a mix of the look of lunacy and the hillbilly redneck. You see this look all the time in the Trump supporters. I can't explain it, it's just this weird look. And all of Jim Jordan's witnesses have it too. Maybe all people in a cult have this look??? I don't know. But this is definitely a very weird back hills Trumpian look. The look of a nutcase.
Oh, but one of them is gay, and a Democratic, so it must be true. Another "great white hope".

• Haha

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
These hearings have been total failures so far I think precisely because republicans aren’t used to doing anything other than catering to the crazies. If anything they have probably helped Biden on net.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002

Well hopefully with the pics of Hunter and Hookers.. MTG can connect the dots and portray him into a serial killer of Russkie sex workers!

• Haha

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
What about the FBI knowing in 2017 about credible information concerning Joe and Hunter Biden being bribed by Burisma?

• Haha

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
What about the FBI knowing in 2017 about credible information concerning Joe and Hunter Biden being bribed by Burisma?
I dunno…why don’t you tell us why. But let me refresh your poor memory…2017 was a year in which Trump was President and both the House and Senate were controlled by Republicans.

Let’s also not forget Trump nominated Wray in June, 2017 with appointment in Aug, 2017.

So Repubs control govt and a Trump appointee is head of FBI in 2017.

So why wasn’t it taken seriously or even mildly investigated in 2017 or 2018? Hmmm?

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I dunno…why don’t you tell us why. But let me refresh your poor memory…2017 was a year in which Trump was President and both the House and Senate were controlled by Republicans.

Let’s also not forget Trump nominated Wray in June, 2017 with appointment in Aug, 2017.

So Repubs control govt and a Trump appointee is head of FBI in 2017.

So why wasn’t it taken seriously or even mildly investigated in 2017 or 2018? Hmmm?

Don't bother him with pesky facts. It isn't like they'll change his mind (or stop his trolling, if that's the case. I doubt it though, I think he's just an imbecile.)

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I love how the thing Republicans push now is that all the people Trump hired were secretly conspiring against him and that's why nothing happened to Clinton or Biden.

First, lol.

Second, if that were true that means Trump is completely, utterly incompetent as the job of being president. If you can't stop hiring people who screw you over you're very bad at your job! 'Trump is an incompetent' is a weird defense of him.

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019
this did not age well. The amount of shit the Bidens have done to bribe and coerce foreign governments is disgusting. there is so much evidence that if he was a republican the kooky left would be screaming bloody murder. but they are not. silent as usual when their guy is involved. truly disgusting.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Instead of an accusation of credible information just tell us what is the actual evidence?

My guess is you have none. See where this gets us? You just repeat somebody told somebody they saw something and Fox News runs with that.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
this did not age well. The amount of shit the Bidens have done to bribe and coerce foreign governments is disgusting. there is so much evidence that if he was a republican the kooky left would be screaming bloody murder. but they are not. silent as usual when their guy is involved. truly disgusting.
Who did Joe Biden bribe?
What did Joe Biden do to corerce a foreign government into doing something illegal or unethical?

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
conservatives are only capable of one form of communication: confession through an accusation which is a lie.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Conservatives are so gas lit right now it’s crazy. Seriously—stop watching Fox or Newsmax and switch to PBS or something. The latest soundbite the GOP is trying to make happen is “Biden Inc.”

Biden Inc. Sounds so nefarious, right? Like a literal crime family syndicate. Except—there is no actual family business.

You know who did run a family business as a criminal enterprise? Trump! It’s literally called Trump Corporation and it is literally a criminal enterprise. Their CFO just did hard time at Rikers!! When will you realize that the GOP and their Murdoch cronies are just trying to flip the script and project all this criming onto Biden??

Bidens took money from foreign governments!!??The horror!! So where is the money?? What was the “pro quo”—what did these governments get in return???

Now contrast that with how many foreign dignitaries were literally laundering money through Trump properties throughout his presidency. How many delegations reserved multiple floors at Trump’s DC hotel without even filing the rooms?? Trump Tower Moscow. Trump Tower Azerbaijan. Trump’s “Narco-a-Lago” Ocean Club in Panama. https://www.globalwitness.org/en/ca...ring/narco-a-lago-panama/#chapter-0/section-1. The entire LIV golf arrangement. Oh yeah, Trump Media laundering $8 mil from Russia. https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...on-for-money-laundering-linked-to-russia/amp/

Now think about this and realize why no one takes you seriously when you go on about “Biden Crime Family or Biden Inc. and turn a blind eye to all this.

• Love

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Well, if there’s sooo much evidence, certainly you can show a bit of it, right?

Any other answer from you other than definitive proof = you got not a damned thing other than regurgitating Fox News bullshit.

That means you got nothing other than lies. Change my mind.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Surely you can link to sources and evidence. Come on @Luna1968 i have faith in you.

• Haha