how can they issue a warrant for my arrest with no bond?

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: ric1287
if anyone hasn't poked holes yet in this story.....

-he lives in a "gated community" yet can't afford life altering surgery for his wife
-his family lives well yet money is tight at the same time
-the whole while, he somehow comes up with money for drugs.

yeah i think its shens also.

but wouldnt suprise me.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Originally posted by: zanejohnson
your all lemmings....

Jesus dude ... personally I agree with you that many drugs shouldn't be illegal (Phenobarbitol isn't one of them) but my opinion isn't the one that counts here & for gods sake neither is yours ... further there are some people who can get high without destroying their lives & others like you that can't.

I've been on probation before & during that time I was smart enough to keep my nose clean despite the fact that I had to give up some stuff I felt like doing, but you seem to not grasp that concept.

Originally posted by: Capt Caveman
Originally posted by: moshquerade
and you wont be seeing me in jail... i'll commit suicide before i go to jail for these "crimes."

or in jail.

you just went beyond asshole. :|

how so?

i believe in this so much that im willing to do for it, or at least to not give in and let myself be punished for what i see as an injustice.

B/c you have a wife and kid, moron.

I was going to say that you should be checking yourself into a residential drug-rehab to get your head screwed back on straight, but based on this statement I think a mental hospital might be a better bet!

Frankly if I knew how to contact your wife & show her this thread thats exactly what I'd do right now, she needs to take steps to keep you away from her & your daugher until you straighten your head out.

Finally, if you do kill yourself, you are a total coward ... please get some mental help now for the sake of your child!!!

TreyRandom

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
i'll do drugs until the day i die, i see no reason why using drugs should be illegal when it's legal to drink alcohol and smoke tobacco... what's the difference?

And that's why you'll continue to post threads like this... at least, until you lose Internet access because you're behind bars.

Until YOU take responsibility for YOUR own actions, and YOU change what's wrong with YOU, these things will continue to happen. I realize you don't see it... but YOU are the cause of your own troubles. Get off the drugs, if for no other reason than because they're illegal.

You know... perhaps hitting bottom and losing everything will straighten you up. Didn't work for my ex-friend... he's lost everything TWICE, and is working real hard on a third time. But maybe when he gets tired of losing everything he'll straighten up... let's hope it only takes you once to figure that out.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002

-he lives in a "gated community" yet can't afford life altering surgery for his wife

yeah it sounds unreasonable...

before i got put on probation i was selling pounds and pounds of marijuana and other drugs... thats how i afforded the house, car, and country club...

i could post pics, but that's not really necessary...

all the while i had a cover up IT job.....

now all i do is work my real job, and we're poor...

i went from making 100k+ a year untaxed to ~32k a year...

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
in all honesty, suicide looks like a better option than withdrawal... and that's what i'll face if i go to jail...

have you ever felt what going from 200+mg of heroin a day to none feels like? i have.

death is probably better.

is zane johnson really your name?

no.

ric1287

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2005

before i got put on probation i was selling pounds and pounds of marijuana and other drugs... thats how i afforded the house, car, and country club...

boo, too bad. you just gave it away there. You had a few people goin there for a while, and had the chance to make an epic long thread, but you threw it all away.

/thread

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006

Please, no more replies to this piece of shit.

/thread

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Originally posted by: iRONic

Please, no more replies to this piece of shit.

/thread

Don't think for an instant that I don't agree with your opinion of the OP, but let me add no more telling him to kill himself either!

Just because he's a ass doesn't mean we have to lower ourselves to that kind of behavior.

amish

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2004

BWAAHAHAHAHA, watching too much of the show Weeds? nice job on getting people to go for it for as long as you did, douche.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Originally posted by: amish

BWAAHAHAHAHA, watching too much of the show Weeds? nice job on getting people to go for it for as long as you did, douche.

;)

Kyle

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: Kyle
Originally posted by: FoBoT

however, i was arrested again for posessing phenobarbitol 4 months later, an anticonvulsant...

how can they do this?

you did it to yourself, don't blame them
quit messing with drugs

Exactly - this is nothing that "they" are doing - it could have all been avoided.
And shit man - if you're on probation and still possessing narcotics, then your dumb ass deserved at least some of what's coming.

i'll do drugs until the day i die, i see no reason why using drugs should be illegal when it's legal to drink alcohol and smoke tobacco... what's the difference?

NM - shens I guess

James Bond

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2005
Originally posted by: amish

;)

:Disgust;

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Assuming you got the Phenobarbital legally, Can't you bring the record from the pharmacy to prove that it's a legit medication?

Otherwise, I'd agree that their "no bond" for 2 very small minor possession charges seems quite excessive, but unfortunately, the only way to be sure is to be clean.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Originally posted by: mattocs
Getting anything for a gram of pot is total crap. That makes me mad.

exactly...

the justice system is so fucked up..

the point is to fill up prisons....

when child molesters are getting off...

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
You are an amazing troll, I have to give you props for taking us for such a long ride.

If this is somehow true, we need to know which county you're in so that someone can confirm this arrest warrant.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
and you wont be seeing me in jail... i'll commit suicide before i go to jail for these "crimes."

or in jail.

you just went beyond asshole. :|

I cannot believe that people seriously believe that he's telling the truth.

ZV

TwiceOver

Lifer
Dec 20, 2002
this is ridiculous!

i feel like this is cruel and unusual punishment....

long story short... i was on probation for 6 months, for possesing 1 gram of marijuana.

the terms of my probation were to stay clean for 6 months, attend narcotics anonymous classes, a drug education class, and to complete 40 hours of community service.

I highly doubt those were your only terms. It probably included something like not getting picked up for possession.

zanejohnson
Blah Blah Blah Gated Community {something} Johnny Law cant come in {blah} smoke all the pot I want.

Since when can't cops come into a gated community?

zanejohnson

{blah} do drugs till I die {blah}

Trust me it gets old.

zanejohnson
{blah blah} (exchange from another member asking if its cheaper including getting busted) {blah basically eluding to "yes"}

Hrm, cant work or sell drugs for 6mo. Not really cheaper now is it?

zanejohnson
{BS blah blah} born in crackhouse {blah} alcoholic {waa waa} {blah blah}

Cry me a river. Are you actually using that as an excuse?

All in all,
first: Shens. People usually aren't this dumb. I could be wrong though.
Secondly you'll probably just end up with more probabation. I highly doubt that they can keep you in jail for 6-8mo without trial. This is a violation of your Due Process. There would need to be a trial stating you violated probation and sentencing.
Thirdly: Give it time, you'll end up getting bored with drugs. Ever and Never are not REAL timeframes.

There's more. But it's time for me to leave from my day job.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
Originally posted by: mattocs
Getting anything for a gram of pot is total crap. That makes me mad.

exactly...

the justice system is so fucked up..

the point is to fill up prisons....

when child molesters are getting off...

actually, i have to agree that a change to the law is in order
i don't believe in prisons
but my solution isn't to get rid of the laws, just change the punishments

caning like they do in Singapore comes to mind

i would sentence you to 50 lashes with the cane vs. the prison time you are going to do

in prison, you are just going to become a more hard core criminal/drug addict than you are now. you'll lose your family, so when you get out in a few years, you'll have nothing. then you won't have a reason not to re-offend, and you'll end up back in prison within 2 months of being released
basically you are going to spend the rest of your life in prison

anybody here tell me it isn't a waste of OUR money to keep zaneypoo in prison for the rest of his life? no one?

they need to reinstate corporeal punishments, long term incarceration in its current form is WORTHLESS, it just breeds worse criminals

make more crimes capital crimes (death) and the lesser crimes, you get caned or put on the stocks in the town square or branded on your forehead, etc etc

prisons are a failed experiment and the sooner society realizes that , the sooner we can fix it

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
Cruel and unusual punishment? I think not. You broke the law. Twice. Man up and take responsibility for your actions.