how can they issue a warrant for my arrest with no bond?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: iRONic
Originally posted by: zanejohnson
and you wont be seeing me in jail... i'll commit suicide before i go to jail for these "crimes."

or in jail.
Best thing for your kid, fucktard.

Quick...

/wrists

You've got a fucking kid, so dislodge your head from your anus and start acting like a responsible adult. You're not hurting just yourself, you're hurting the guy that's gonna grow up with an incarcerated druggie dad.

I agree you got screwed for the weed thing, but that's a god damn warning sign not to do stupid ass shit anymore... ESPECIALLY since you have responsibility beyond yourself.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Originally posted by: OSx86
Originally posted by: waggy
you honestly believe this is fair punishment for a productive member of society who chooses to use illicit drugs on his free time... i dont hurt anyone but myself with my drug use, i pay taxes, hell i havent had a traffic ticket/any other kind of ticket in 5+ years....

but because i use drugs that someone decides arent "ok" like alcohol and tobacco (which are actually worse for you than alot of drugs) im treated like someone who robbed a bank, or shot someone..
You're a stupid, selfish piece of shit! You have a wife and daughter, think of them. They're your responsibility.

naa if i remember right his wife is a druggie also
Jeebus... The hits keep coming. Hopefully DCF will take that kid before it's too late.

my wife doesnt use drugs at all... or drink.. its just me.

and my daughter is safe, we live in a gated community/country club, in a very nice home..

And you don't have money for an MRI?

Hell no! He buys drugs with it.

James Bond

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2005
your all lemmings....

Do I agree with some laws? No. Do I think pot should be illegal? No.

Just because I disagree doesn't mean I'm going to fuck up my entire life for it.

Your stubbornness has honestly made you a complete moron, and now your life is ruined because of it.

Way.to.go.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
you honestly believe this is fair punishment for a productive member of society who chooses to use illicit drugs on his free time... i dont hurt anyone but myself with my drug use, i pay taxes, hell i havent had a traffic ticket/any other kind of ticket in 5+ years....

but because i use drugs that someone decides arent "ok" like alcohol and tobacco (which are actually worse for you than alot of drugs) im treated like someone who robbed a bank, or shot someone..
You're a stupid, selfish piece of shit! You have a wife and daughter, think of them. They're your responsibility.

Jeebus... The hits keep coming. Hopefully DCF will take that kid before it's too late.

and my daughter is safe, we live in a gated community/country club, in a very nice home..

nope... private community = no cops = i can smoke all the pot i want and not worry about johnny law with a little penis inferiority fucking with me.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Originally posted by: moshquerade
and you wont be seeing me in jail... i'll commit suicide before i go to jail for these "crimes."

or in jail.

you just went beyond asshole. :|

how so?

i believe in this so much that im willing to do for it, or at least to not give in and let myself be punished for what i see as an injustice.

how so? HOW SO?

think of your wife and kid, and ask again HOW SO? you think they'd be better off without you?

probably so.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Originally posted by: halik

or in jail.
Best thing for your kid, fucktard.

Quick...

/wrists
Remember, down the street not across it.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
will you be able to post from jail?

did you think about THAT!!! no more ATOT!!!! how could you possibly do THAT to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111oneoneone

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
WAAA....I got busted for pot....WAAAAAA...I got busted again while on probation....WAAAAA.....they issued a warrant for my arrest....WAAAA....I am going to go to jail...WAAAAA.....HEY! get that thing out of there it hurts!....WAAAAA

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

nope... private community = no cops = i can smoke all the pot i want and not worry about johnny law with a little penis inferiority fucking with me.

so being in a place where you can lite up is more important then teh wife?

wow. make good on the sucide promise will ya? now.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Originally posted by: txrandom
Originally posted by: TallBill
Because you violated your probation, looks like twice. Start drinking, since obviously the illegal drug game aint working so great for you.

Thats the fucking point of probation, you blew it... HELLO!!!

drinking is to bad for your health... i refuse to.

Getting pounded in your ass is bad for your health too. Have fun!

no one will be pounding me in the ass. i'd rip there fucking throats out.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006

or in jail.

how so?

i believe in this so much that im willing to do for it, or at least to not give in and let myself be punished for what i see as an injustice.

how so? HOW SO?

think of your wife and kid, and ask again HOW SO? you think they'd be better off without you?

probably so.
Smartest thing you've ever posted.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
In all honesty likely 1/4 of this nation has weed. It's all at home wrapped up in a empty band-aid box in their medical cabinet.

You're were just dumb enough to get caught not once but twice.

Lucky for me weed does nothing but make me vomit.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: txrandom
Because you violated your probation, looks like twice. Start drinking, since obviously the illegal drug game aint working so great for you.

Getting pounded in your ass is bad for your health too. Have fun!

no one will be pounding me in the ass. i'd rip there fucking throats out.

hahahah damn. you are going to be passed around like candy. you can't keep yourself clean. you are going ot be sucking everyones dick for a hit.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex

oh man...this has to be shens....no one is this stupid...even if it is true, i think its obvious that the drugs have already done their damage to your brain.

Yep...this can't be real. dennilfloss anyone?

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

or in jail.

how so?

how so? HOW SO?

probably so.
i don't know why i'm responding... except i think they would miss you especially your daughter.

why do you want to leave a legacy with her like your father did with you?

yuppiejr

Golden Member
Jul 31, 2002

So wait, you live in a gated community/country club but you can't afford insurance or basic medical services for your family? At least you have extra money to afford drugs for your own enjoyment...

Enjoy prison!

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
your all lemmings....

because as 22 year old parent/illicit drug addict/parole violator you obviously have a good handle on life....

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002

or in jail.

how so?

how so? HOW SO?

probably so.
i don't know why i'm responding... except i think they would miss you especially your daughter.

i wish it wasnt this way.. but what's done is done...

i'll lose them anyway if i go to jail, so i'll go out with a bang, when they come for me i wont go without a fight.

James Bond

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2005
Some people have so much pride in their own beliefs that they would literally ruin their own lives, and the lives of everyone around them.

Pretty selfish.

Geocentricity

Sep 13, 2006
Are you an epileptic?

my wife is.

do you take her meds? why were you in possession of them?

i was in posession of them because they get you high...and she doesnt have a script for them.

Are you serious?

If this is how you want to live your life, I'm sure over 99% of ATOT will agree that it is a life wasted.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

or in jail.

how so?

how so? HOW SO?

probably so.

i wish it wasnt this way.. but what's done is done...

i'll lose them anyway if i go to jail, so i'll go out with a bang, when they come for me i wont go without a fight.
i don't know what else to say. drugs seem to be #1 in your life and cause you to risk it all.

it's never too late to clean up.