how can they issue a warrant for my arrest with no bond?

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I'm embarrassed to admit it myself, but the obvious givaway that this thread is shens is that when the OP turned himself in to be arrested for violating probation AFAIK if his bond had been revoked he would still be in jail, not free to troll ATOT.

Edit: Glad I held off on giving a rating before ... I just awarded zero stars instead of the five I was going to give it earlier!

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
This was a realy entertaining threads. Well done.

You lying son of a bitch.

Voted 5 stars

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Colt45
You sure suck at getting caught.

maybe you should move to a different state

actually, he's great at getting caught, otherwise we wouldn't be posting in here right now.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Captante
I'm embarrassed to admit it myself, but the obvious givaway that this thread is shens is that when the OP turned himself in to be arrested for violating probation AFAIK if his bond had been revoked he would still be in jail, not free to troll ATOT.

Edit: Glad I held off on giving a rating before ... I just awarded zero stars instead of the five I was going to give it earlier!

hahah i gave him 5 instead of zero!

NuroMancer

Golden Member
Nov 8, 2004
Someone lock this.

He's so full of it, it amazes me.

He basically admited to being a drug dealer on ATOT. From a sheer legal standpoint alone this should be gone.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: zanejohnson
Originally posted by: moshquerade
and you wont be seeing me in jail... i'll commit suicide before i go to jail for these "crimes."

or in jail.

you just went beyond asshole. :|

how so?

i believe in this so much that im willing to do for it, or at least to not give in and let myself be punished for what i see as an injustice.

how so? HOW SO?

think of your wife and kid, and ask again HOW SO? you think they'd be better off without you?

probably so.
i don't know why i'm responding... except i think they would miss you especially your daughter.

why do you want to leave a legacy with her like your father did with you?

i wish it wasnt this way.. but what's done is done...

i'll lose them anyway if i go to jail, so i'll go out with a bang, when they come for me i wont go without a fight.

make sure you do it away from home so you don't drag your innocent child into this.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: lokiju
Did you get a lawyer after your first arrest?

Seems like you got a very harsh punishment on that also but if this wasn't your first arrest for possession then that'd make more sense.

Either way, you did it to yourself no matter how unfair it is.

community service, drug classes and probation is harsh? wow

Taejin

Moderator<br>Love & Relationships
Aug 29, 2004
wah wah i did drugs wah wah i got jailed wah wah this is unfair

HOW ABOUT STAYING AWAY FROM THE SOURCE OF YOUR PROBLEMS AND STOP BLAMING THE SYSTEM?

Oh wait, you want it your way..

have fun =)

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006

actually he answered that with saying the PO gave him the option of arrest there or turning himself in.

i thought it was shens when he spouted the suicide stuff, but im glad to see more people are still posting like its real... ive spent most of my free time today at work reading this and the target kids threads... entertaining so far

Jun 27, 2005
LMAO... This is like a speeding ticket thread on steroids. :laugh:

OP is a dumbass.

i'll do drugs until the day i die, i see no reason why using drugs should be illegal when it's legal to drink alcohol and smoke tobacco... what's the difference?

The difference is they can throw your dumb ass in jail. :laugh:

You are no criminal master-mind.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: amish
Originally posted by: ric1287
if anyone hasn't poked holes yet in this story.....

-he lives in a "gated community" yet can't afford life altering surgery for his wife
-his family lives well yet money is tight at the same time
-the whole while, he somehow comes up with money for drugs.

yeah it sounds unreasonable...

before i got put on probation i was selling pounds and pounds of marijuana and other drugs... thats how i afforded the house, car, and country club...

i could post pics, but that's not really necessary...

all the while i had a cover up IT job.....

now all i do is work my real job, and we're poor...

i went from making 100k+ a year untaxed to ~32k a year...

BWAAHAHAHAHA, watching too much of the show Weeds? nice job on getting people to go for it for as long as you did, douche.

;)

BAN

James Bond

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Tizyler
Is there a 'shens of the year' award?

If not then perhaps there should be! ;)

Yeah, I agree. I'm going to go ahead and say this is our first 'shens of the year' thread, if we go through with it.

zoiks

Lifer
Jan 13, 2000
Originally posted by: ric1287
if anyone hasn't poked holes yet in this story.....

-he lives in a "gated community" yet can't afford life altering surgery for his wife
-his family lives well yet money is tight at the same time
-the whole while, he somehow comes up with money for drugs.

yeah it sounds unreasonable...

before i got put on probation i was selling pounds and pounds of marijuana and other drugs... thats how i afforded the house, car, and country club...

i could post pics, but that's not really necessary...

all the while i had a cover up IT job.....

now all i do is work my real job, and we're poor...

i went from making 100k+ a year untaxed to ~32k a year...

That sounds so much made up. Shens with a capital S.

BTW, can I have your 7.1 Pioneer receiver. I think you might not be needing it any more.

SsupernovaE

Golden Member
Dec 12, 2006
Why don't you stay clean and move to a more liberal place? It seems to me that you're letting drugs rule your life.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
i dont know...the bail bonds office seemed to think it was ridiculous too, and told me i needed to get a lawyer asap.

Your porblem is simple...
You kep mesing with drugs and you are asking everybody but the proper people.

Get a lawyer or turn yourself in!!

Good Luck!!

Mikey

Golden Member
Jun 16, 2006
Wow...that sucks...in CA, you can carry up to an ounce of weed and the most you get is a $50 fine. Half the time, they just let you loose.

Oct 20, 2005
This has to be shens...someone that's in as much trouble as OP described would not be on ATOT arguing about how he is the "victim" here. He wouldn't have that much time to waste here while he's about to go FPMITA prison.

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
Originally posted by: sdifox
Maybe you should print the whole online beef thread and share it with the dude that started that thread whom is reportedly in jail too?

lol